[Unanswered]  winning valkyrie: best combo with Xtreme?

So, it's been almost 2 months since the release of winning valkyrie 12 Vl. I guess a lot of you tried different combos with wV, the concern is about the choice of the disc: some say the new cho-z layers work better with forge discs because of the reduction of self-bursting, while other ones use them with a core disc + frame. I did some experiments with wV, i have to say knuckle disc for example makes the combo even tighter than the cho-z discs which are kind of loose in comparison. What did you discover so far?
Federico
I used winning valkyrie 7vortex jolt, the vortex lies perfectly in contact with winning valkyries hit points. The heavy weight can easily knock a bey out or burst them, if launched softer than your opponent. I chose jolt because it is better than extreme for attack and still is somewhat controllable. Winning valkyrie is already so stable compared to the other cho-z layers, a level chip is not needed.
(May. 16, 2018  3:51 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: So, it's been almost 2 months since the release of winning valkyrie 12 Vl. I guess a lot of you tried different combos with wV, the concern is about the choice of the disc: some say the new cho-z layers work better with forge discs because of the reduction of self-bursting, while other ones use them with a core disc + frame. I did some experiments with wV, i have to say knuckle disc for example makes the combo even tighter than the cho-z discs which are kind of loose in comparison. What did you discover so far?
Federico

A good attack type bey deserves a 7m.x even vortex will work
(May. 16, 2018  5:10 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  3:51 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: So, it's been almost 2 months since the release of winning valkyrie 12 Vl. I guess a lot of you tried different combos with wV, the concern is about the choice of the disc: some say the new cho-z layers work better with forge discs because of the reduction of self-bursting, while other ones use them with a core disc + frame. I did some experiments with wV, i have to say knuckle disc for example makes the combo even tighter than the cho-z discs which are kind of loose in comparison. What did you discover so far?
Federico

A good attack type bey deserves a 7m.x even vortex will work
Hi Adarsh! Does it burst more frequently or not?
(May. 16, 2018  6:03 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  5:10 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: A good attack type bey deserves a 7m.x even vortex will work
Hi Adarsh! Does it burst more frequently or not?

From my testing, WV bursts the least , even on 7m.x it's a Op
Federico

I used the winning Valkyrie layer, the 1 forge disk, the Bump frame, and the Destroy driver with a friend's winning Valkyrie against his wV.8F.. The bump frame has the furthest reach as far as frames and when that's combined with the 1 disk and winning Valkyrie, it turns it into the bey with the best attack (i.m.o.p). And when you combine that with the destroy driver, it becomes an attack type bey to be reckoned with. I used this combo and I won every battle with a record of 10 burst finishes, 5 survivor finishes and 5 ring out finishes out of 20 battles.
1 is too unstable and not as light as 7. 7 is still the preferred disc, meteor is quite heavy and has huge hitpoints
(May. 16, 2018  11:46 PM)RichieBoi Wrote: 1 is too unstable and not as light as 7. 7 is still the preferred disc, meteor is quite heavy and has huge hitpoints

1 is lighter than 7 and most of the other God Layer System Core Discs
(May. 16, 2018  11:46 PM)RichieBoi Wrote: 1 is too unstable and not as light as 7. 7 is still the preferred disc, meteor is quite heavy and has huge hitpoints

1 has excellent owd if u know how to use it. It makes for huge attacks.

7 IS light!!!!!
Put knuckle on it
Winning Valkyrie 0B.X is the best attack combo since it has a lot of recoil and it is very heavy. It weighs about 50 grams. I have tested it and Winning Valkyrie won all of the battles

7 is not light. It is the second heaviest disk. Check your statement before you post. Do not post wrong things
(May. 17, 2018  9:48 AM)Namay23 Wrote: Winning Valkyrie 0B.X is the best attack combo since it has a lot of recoil and it is very heavy. It weighs about 50 grams. I have tested it and Winning Valkyrie won all of the battles

7 is not light. It is the second heaviest disk. Check your statement before you post. Do not post wrong things
I was reqllr amazed when Richie boo said that, and I replied a irony. And on 0B,not that great, 0 had better defence and so is bump, however bump will hit hard. J support 7 for the disc
Wow guys, it's a TON of different combos and opinions as well. I guess we'll have to wait for a real tournament against other strong defense/balance/stamina or even different attack combos, to find out the best one. Furthermore, i'm quite sure wV will be the next layer who gets banned right after sR. But, again, we must wait for the other cho-z beys to be released in order to see if other layers could be as powerful/burst resistant as vW is. Just need to wait. Anyway, thank you guys for your answers!
(May. 17, 2018  9:48 AM)Namay23 Wrote: Winning Valkyrie 0B.X is the best attack combo since it has a lot of recoil and it is very heavy. It weighs about 50 grams. I have tested it and Winning Valkyrie won all of the battles

umm... 7 is light, look up the 7 forge disk on google or whatever search engine u use.
(May. 17, 2018  2:37 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:

umm... 7 is light, look up the 7 forge disk on google or whatever search engine u use.

I like to use my hand then any other search engine, LOL
7, like other odd numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 7 is designed similar to Gravity or Heavy, with seven designs jutting out that resemble the number "7". At first glance, the Disc looks unbalanced, but in reality, two of the sections on one side being halves makes it balanced. 7 is one of the heaviest Discs thus far, outclassed only by 0, and has a ideal weight distribution for Stamina Combinations. Its high Outward-Weight-Distribution grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential without the severe Burst Risk of 8. With the use of Disc Frames, 7 can be used to great effect in any combination.

copied from Beywiki
Actually 0B is amazing. 7 not so much. I tested and 0B was better. It can be used for defence and attack because of its heavy weight. It’s the best attack combo out there ask Mono dragon. It is the best and it is confirmed by the WB
Dude check the website you are using. 7 is not light and it is confirmed so stop arguing and don’t say wrong things. Just ask mono dragon

(May. 17, 2018  2:37 PM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote:

7 is not light. Check your search engine. It is confirmed on both the WBO website and the Takara Tomy website so stop arguing or I will report you.

(May. 17, 2018  2:00 AM)bladekid Wrote: Put knuckle on it

Knuckle is outclassed by gravity. Also if you have a bey with weak teeth then you use knuckle. But wV has strong teeth already so there is no use in using knuckle
(May. 17, 2018  4:42 PM)Namay23 Wrote: Actually 0B is amazing. 7 not so much. I tested and 0B was better. It can be used for defence and attack because of its heavy weight. It’s the best attack combo out there ask Mono dragon. It is the best and it is confirmed by the WB

0b will sure hit hard, it's heaviest, but imbalance and weight distribution of 7 and a additional frame makes it great for attack. Even a layer is said 7m.x layer, because it's best base(lol) out there
(May. 18, 2018  6:13 AM)Namay23 Wrote: Dude check the website you are using. 7 is not light and it is confirmed so stop arguing and don’t say wrong things. Just ask mono dragon

(May. 17, 2018  2:37 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: umm... 7 is light, look up the 7 forge disk on google or whatever search engine u use.

7 is not light. Check your search engine. It is confirmed on both the WBO website and the Takara Tomy website so stop arguing or I will report you.

Knuckle is outclassed by gravity. Also if you have a bey with weak teeth then you use knuckle. But wV has strong teeth already so there is no use in using knuckle
Yeah, but knuckle works better because its lighter. It gives wV more agilityty plus the weight of wV itself is enough that with knuckle it balances out.
Knuckle is already outclassed by many discs
So, in the end you think that 7m x is the best one? If so, how much does it decrease the combo's burst resistance? Maybe gravity is the right disc to avoid that risk...
If you guys could move this conversation to the Build Me a Combo thread, it would be much appreciated. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...pid1437245
(May. 16, 2018  6:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  6:03 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi Adarsh! Does it burst more frequently or not?

From my testing, WV bursts the least , even on 7m.x it's a Op

Wait, the weight from the layer and the use disc decreases Wv's attack drastically.