[Unanswered]  rc beyblades

Guys, would you buy an rc beyblade which can be controlled to move in any direction? (Like an rc car or a drone)
Just curious Joyful_3

Why has Takaratomy or Hasbro not released them yet? Are they not trying to design one?

It would be awesome if they made one something like that.

Don't you guys agree? The battles would be very awesome
(Aug. 28, 2019  3:57 PM)reuben619 Wrote: Guys, would you buy an rc beyblade which can be controlled to move in any direction? (Like an rc car or a drone)
Just curious Joyful_3

Why has Takaratomy or Hasbro not released them yet? Are they not trying to design one?

There Has Already Been A Release By Hasbro For RC Beyblades, There Are RC Genesis Valtryek V3 & RC Drain Fafnir F3
(Aug. 28, 2019  3:57 PM)reuben619 Wrote: Guys, would you buy an rc beyblade which can be controlled to move in any direction? (Like an rc car or a drone)
Just curious Joyful_3

Here’s a link them on eBay, if your curious to check them out.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2707690837
They exist and they aren't tournament legal.
I looked into it. But their directions cannot be controlled by the user.
Look. If I want to go left , I cannot control the beyblade to move left using a remote. (But on a rc car or drone I can control the directions.)

Right?
Yeah you can only make it spin faster/slower
(Sep. 01, 2019  7:31 AM)reuben619 Wrote: I looked into it. But their directions cannot be controlled by the user.
Look. If I want to go left , I cannot control the beyblade to move left using a remote. (But on a rc car or drone I can control the directions.)

Right?

It's almost impossible to do that, no matter how good you are at toy design. Beyblades naturally spin, so anything that tries to shift it in one direction will just make it move around the stadium faster or make it lose balance. The only way a fully controllable RC Bey would be possible is if the very bottom of the Driver doesn't spin while the rest of it does, and wheels would help it move around. Then, it would be against the point of Beyblade.
I found rc Beyblade are just regular Beyblade with fancy lights and the driver is over sized. Hasbro was prob running out of ideas. I wouldn’t recommend getting them it isn’t legal in tornaments and isn’t very useful from my point of view . Of course I won’t stop anyone’s puchase of them
I got one for 18 bucks on amazon and I put use into it
Just curious Joyful_3

i don't know i think they should limit it to like 1 stunt per piece eg.energy layer u turn, forge disc jolt forwards, performance tip go to the middle of the arena and stay there
I dont see how stamina/a function to take the center would work with the rc beyblades due to their general movement speed, weight, and the speed boost from the rc function