[Unanswered]  World Lucifer ll Drift 2B

How good is this combo?
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:52 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: How good is this combo?

Not that good. World is better in opposite spin so by using Lucifer you’re restricting it to only right,
its better if you use the spriggan chip and 2d chassis. that way it has the max potential to spin equalize and you can switch to opposite spin against any opponent
(Apr. 22, 2021  9:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: its better if you use the spriggan chip and 2d chassis. that way it has the max potential to spin equalize and you can switch to opposite spin against any opponent

2D is good for equalization but 2B is better since 2D has no LAD at all and when awakened its better for same spin than opposite spin

also world is good on same spin thanks to the round shape, for me the problem is drift on right spin which sucks a lot, if you want to keep the lucifer chip I reccommend orbit metal as the driver
I learned this at my previous tournament. This combo is top-notch for opposite-spin battles, but Drift is horrible on same spin. Take my advice. Go for World Spriggan Xtend+ 2B for same, and drift 2B for opposite spin.
(Apr. 22, 2021  9:50 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I learned this at my previous tournament. This combo is top-notch for opposite-spin battles, but Drift is horrible on same spin. Take my advice. Go for World Spriggan Xtend+ 2B for same, and drift 2B for opposite spin.

rise is better than xtend plus (at least on world spriggan 2B) for both opposite and same spin
if you want a combo with world on same spin only some combos are:
World LuciferII 2B rise
World Solomon 2B Orbit metal (mcc)
World Hyperion II 2A xtend+ (mcc)