[Unanswered]  Wizard layer base's raised chip perimeter

So everyone should know by now that Wizard raising GT chips too high made it extremely easy to burst, right?but did they fix it in later releases?I read in some threads that the Wizard layer base from Wizard Bahamut in RBV 17 kinda fixed this problem. The Wizard Fafnir that I ordered online just came today and when I assembled it, the locks felt rather normal(I'd say about as tight as Ace Dragon stock), which is a bit strange for a beyblade that was infamous for bursting a lot even in opposite spin matches.

I noticed from the production code that the one I got seems to be one of the ones made in 2020 rather than 2019, so it possible that the layer bases made in that year got the same treatment as the one from Wizard Bahamut?or is this just normal levels of tightness?
Wizared is outclassed anyway.

But I believe this issue has never been fixed.
(Mar. 25, 2021  10:29 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So everyone should know by now that Wizard raising GT chips too high made it extremely easy to burst, right?but did they fix it in later releases?I read in some threads that the Wizard layer base from Wizard Bahamut in RBV 17 kinda fixed this problem. The Wizard Fafnir that I ordered online just came today and when I assembled it, the locks felt rather normal(I'd say about as tight as Ace Dragon stock), which is a bit strange for a beyblade that was infamous for bursting a lot even in opposite spin matches.

I noticed from the production code that the one I got seems to be one of the ones made in 2020 rather than 2019, so it possible that the layer bases made in that year got the same treatment as the one from Wizard Bahamut?or is this just normal levels of tightness?

Might be. They had to fix it, I guess they did

(Mar. 25, 2021  10:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Wizared is outclassed anyway.

I have to disagree.

At the very least, some members like DeceasedCrab mentioned the chip sits a bit lower on the RBV 17 Wizard compared to the WF in another thread.

So I thought maybe later productions of WF might have done the same thing.
(Mar. 25, 2021  10:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  10:29 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So everyone should know by now that Wizard raising GT chips too high made it extremely easy to burst, right?but did they fix it in later releases?I read in some threads that the Wizard layer base from Wizard Bahamut in RBV 17 kinda fixed this problem. The Wizard Fafnir that I ordered online just came today and when I assembled it, the locks felt rather normal(I'd say about as tight as Ace Dragon stock), which is a bit strange for a beyblade that was infamous for bursting a lot even in opposite spin matches.

Might be. They had to fix it, I guess they did

I have to disagree.
About what?
(Mar. 25, 2021  10:46 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

At the very least, some members like DeceasedCrab mentioned the chip sits a bit lower on the RBV 17 Wizard compared to the WF in another thread.

I dont think it got fixed on later wizard releases cause 
actually, every defense and stamina base raise the chips (thats why beys with strong locks like cosmo valkyrie bursts a lot
My guess is that you dont feel it while putting the bey together since you are putting more pression on the teeth than when the bey is spinning, so it will feel normal, but the disc will move easier while spinning than most beys
(Mar. 25, 2021  5:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  10:46 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: At the very least, some members like DeceasedCrab mentioned the chip sits a bit lower on the RBV 17 Wizard compared to the WF in another thread.

I dont think it got fixed on later wizard releases cause 
actually, every defense and stamina base raise the chips (thats why beys with strong locks like cosmo valkyrie bursts a lot
My guess is that you dont feel it while putting the bey together since you are putting more pression on the teeth than when the bey is spinning, so it will feel normal, but the disc will move easier while spinning than most beys
Is Wizard supposed to have the exact same raised chip as Dread, as in exactly at the same level?

I've always thought they were equal in that regard so I thought the mold I got for the former is the "fixed" one, since I can actually hear and feel it's clicks but for the latter you hear and feel literally nothing that it feels like a Hasbro beyblade.
the wizard base is so flat and thin, its slopes are way shorter than the teeth. which is why it burst so much.
(Mar. 26, 2021  1:45 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: the wizard base is so flat and thin, its slopes are way shorter than the teeth. which is why it burst so much.

If that was the case, the bey would be harder to burst
(Mar. 26, 2021  3:13 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  1:45 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: the wizard base is so flat and thin, its slopes are way shorter than the teeth. which is why it burst so much.

If that was the case, the bey would be harder to burst

Wait, no that’s not what I meant, I meant this slopes are way taller than the teeth. Sorry. Lol.