[Unanswered]  Winning Valkyrie Vs Z Achilles

Which layer is better? I have both
They're pretty much even from what I've seen in testing
I still need a decision
(Jun. 22, 2018  12:29 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I still need a decision

Winning Valkyrie is heavier, so go for it.
I’ll try it
(Jun. 22, 2018  2:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ll try it

And be careful, the 12 disc can scratch beys.
(Jun. 23, 2018  9:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  2:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ll try it

And be careful, the 12 disc can scratch beys.

I know. That is why I always put a disc frame on it. Some of my beyblades have taken a little bit of damage already
(Jun. 23, 2018  9:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  9:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: And be careful, the 12 disc can scratch beys.

I know. That is why I always put a disc frame on it. Some of my beyblades have taken a little bit of damage already

That sucks. Freaking Takara Tomy.
(Jun. 24, 2018  10:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  9:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I know. That is why I always put a disc frame on it. Some of my beyblades have taken a little bit of damage already

That sucks. Freaking Takara Tomy.

They were all Hasbro beyblades
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  10:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: That sucks. Freaking Takara Tomy.

They were all Hasbro beyblades
You got it wrong. He was blaming Takara Tomy for disc 12, because its damaging beyblades.
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: They were all Hasbro beyblades
You got it wrong. He was blaming Takara Tomy for disc 12, because its damaging beyblades.

(Jun. 24, 2018  12:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: They were all Hasbro beyblades

Yeah I know but all the beyblades that got damaged were Hasbro
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: You got it wrong. He was blaming Takara Tomy for disc 12, because its damaging beyblades.

(Jun. 24, 2018  12:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: You got it wrong. He was blaming Takara Tomy for disc 12, because its damaging beyblades.

Yeah I know but all the beyblades that got damaged were Hasbro
Oh okay, my bad sorry. And if you don't mind me asking, which beyblades got damaged?
Damage by 12, RIP my Finger (Until it clots).
And yeah Don't ever try to pick bey with naked 12, your hands can get cut either
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Damage by 12, RIP my Finger (Until it clots).
And yeah Don't ever try to pick bey with naked 12, your hands can get cut either

A similar thing happened to me two weeks ago when my Vortex frame fell off of 12 and the disc decided to play Luinor and give me a nice cut across my knee. I decided to use it for chopping tomatoes now.
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:35 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Damage by 12, RIP my Finger (Until it clots).

A similar thing happened to me two weeks ago when my Vortex frame fell off of 12 and the disc decided to play Luinor and give me a nice cut across my knee. I decided to use it for chopping tomatoes now.
Was it a deep cut or just a scratch kind of wound? 12 is creating a little to serious issues now. If by chance it ever fly's off the damage to the blader could be serious.
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:16 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yeah I know but all the beyblades that got damaged were Hasbro
Oh okay, my bad sorry. And if you don't mind me asking, which beyblades got damaged?

Luinor L2 got some white marks everywhere on the two blades, but mostly Satomb S3 with the tips of the top blades gone
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:50 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:35 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: A similar thing happened to me two weeks ago when my Vortex frame fell off of 12 and the disc decided to play Luinor and give me a nice cut across my knee. I decided to use it for chopping tomatoes now.
Was it a deep cut or just a scratch kind of wound? 12 is creating a little to serious issues now. If by chance it ever fly's off the damage to the blader could be serious.

It was actually a long cut. This disc is trouble for sure.
Winning Valkyire is definitely better than Z Achilles
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:03 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:50 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Was it a deep cut or just a scratch kind of wound? 12 is creating a little to serious issues now. If by chance it ever fly's off the damage to the blader could be serious.

It was actually a long cut. This disc is trouble for sure.

well in the anime it was crashing into the walls of stadiums and leaving huge dents in them so i have no idea what you guys are expecting

sorry to hear that though, get well soon
(Jun. 26, 2018  12:47 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:03 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: It was actually a long cut. This disc is trouble for sure.

well in the anime it was crashing into the walls of stadiums and leaving huge dents in them so i have no idea what you guys are expecting

The cut has healed by now, but gosh it hurt when it flew at me. I may just destroy it, or use it for something else.
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:35 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:

Really? That bad? That never happens to me... I always pick it up from the under-side to spin it on my hand... Sad...
(Jun. 26, 2018  1:02 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  12:47 PM)leosama Wrote: well in the anime it was crashing into the walls of stadiums and leaving huge dents in them so i have no idea what you guys are expecting

The cut has healed by now, but gosh it hurt when it flew at me. I may just destroy it, or use it for something else.

I stuck it onto my lawnmower and my neighbours ask me what my secret to a beautiful lawn is ??‍♂️
(Jun. 26, 2018  1:39 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  1:02 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: The cut has healed by now, but gosh it hurt when it flew at me. I may just destroy it, or use it for something else.

I stuck it onto my lawnmower and my neighbours ask me what my secret to a beautiful lawn is ??‍♂️

Did you really use it as a blade for mowing the lawn?
(Jun. 26, 2018  1:58 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  1:39 PM)leosama Wrote: I stuck it onto my lawnmower and my neighbours ask me what my secret to a beautiful lawn is ??‍♂️

Did you really use it as a blade for mowing the lawn?

maybe ???‍♂️ 
nah I haven’t tried it yet?
Wait what