[Unanswered]  Why doesn't Hasbro make good stadiums?

As I saw the new Hasbro stadiums in a shop for the first time today, an old question came back on my mind: 

Is there a known reason why Hasbro makes sh***y stadiums?

They were even smaller than I imagined - just pathetic compared to my Takara Burst stadium. (I guess battling in them will feel like taking a race car out on a kart track) 
And they aren't even as safe.

The old stadiums we had as kids were slightly better, but still nowhere near Takara. Hasbro always "designed" their own as far as I know.
Simple answer: Hasbro makes their stadiums "Safe" and more appealing to children
Let's just say Hasbro sucks at satisfying their customers on takaras level. They are like a censored version of takara lol.
(Sep. 05, 2017  11:16 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Simple answer: Hasbro makes their stadiums "Safe" and more appealing to children

Wait... The Takara stadiums are definitely safer.

If you launch two Burst Beyblades hard into a Hasbro one, everything will come flying towards you.  :D
Lol I do prefer tt stadiums but the beys aren't bad
(Sep. 05, 2017  11:30 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Let's just say Hasbro sucks at satisfying their customers on takaras level. They are like a censored version of takara lol.

So hasbro is 4Kids for toys? Oh god...

Back on track, the Epic Rivals Stadium is decent granted I don't have a stadium
(Sep. 05, 2017  11:16 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Simple answer: Hasbro makes their stadiums "Safe" and more appealing to children

Adding to that they want to make it easier and more versitile for kids. Like if your playing in a park or place were beys can lost after getting koed. And yeah, to keep price low XD
I think the main reason Hasbro makes their stadium so small is to save costs. Mainly the production, material and shipping costs.