[Unanswered]  Who Would Win?? pP00GXt+ vs LS.Bl.Br

pP00GXt+ vs LS.Bl.Br (Keep in mind it's 00G and Bl.)
Conditions -
1) Same Launching power
2) pP - Right Spin
    LS - Left Spin
3) Stadium - Bought 3 months ago 

Who will win?
(Oct. 26, 2019  12:38 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: pP00GXt+ vs LS.Bl.Br (Keep in mind it's 00G and Bl.)
Conditions -
1) Same Launching power
2) pP - Right Spin
    LS - Left Spin

Who will win?

Pp
(Oct. 26, 2019  12:38 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: pP00GXt+ vs LS.Bl.Br (Keep in mind it's 00G and Bl.)
Conditions -
1) Same Launching power
2) pP - Right Spin
    LS - Left Spin

Who will win?

Andddd....LS won by outspin.
No doubt pP
You should use Cross instead of Glaive since this is right spin. But I honestly don't know who will win
(Oct. 26, 2019  4:33 PM)Armor Wrote: You should use Cross instead of Glaive since this is right spin. But I honestly don't know who will win

I will buy Cross for Christmas.
(Oct. 26, 2019  4:33 PM)Armor Wrote: You should use Cross instead of Glaive since this is right spin. But I honestly don't know who will win

Wouldn’t proof be better?
(Oct. 26, 2019  5:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

No, proof is too large.

No, Cross is better

Proof is good on the Xt+ attack mode but only for opposite spin. So Cross on Xt+ (Stamina) is more safer.
Def Cross is the best frame option here. Best LAD in the game and you’ll need everything you can get vs LS on Br.  pP is also pretty heavy & burst resistant as is, so you could even swap 00 for 10 or 7 if you wanted to for extra stamina.

I’m going to run 10-15 battles this morning with those combos you made. I’ll post the results in a bit.

(Oct. 26, 2019  12:38 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: pP00GXt+ vs LS.Bl.Br (Keep in mind it's 00G and Bl.)
Conditions -
1) Same Launching power
2) pP - Right Spin
    LS - Left Spin

Who will win?

Ok, so I ran the battle as you requested: with those suggested parts in a TT standard stadium. Both beys are launched with the czA string launcher and I did alternating launches.

It wasn’t even a contest. pP won 8 of 10 rounds with the other 2 rounds being draws. In these combination set-ups, pP is LS’s daddy.
pP is known to be a Fafnir Killer (or at least I was told) so it's safe to say the same fate would happen to LS
(Nov. 19, 2019  6:15 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: pP is known to be a Fafnir Killer (or at least I was told) so it's safe to say the same fate would happen to LS

Is that how it works...?
LS would almost have a better chance in same spin as opposed to opposite spin.