[Unanswered]  Where can I buy real Genuine TT Beyblades help plz

Where can I buy real genuine TT I’m having a hard time trusting anything online and I’m new to buying, can someone please help I got some money to purchase two beys and a stadium.
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:55 PM)santostuner Wrote: Where can I buy real genuine TT I’m having a hard time trusting anything online and I’m new to buying, can someone please help I got some money to purchase two beys and a stadium.

On Amazon, generally if it says Takara-Tomy, it's legit
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:58 PM)I’m Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:55 PM)santostuner Wrote: Where can I buy real genuine TT I’m having a hard time trusting anything online and I’m new to buying, can someone please help I got some money to purchase two beys and a stadium.

On Amazon, generally if it says Takara-Tomy, it's legit
I don’t trust it there’s so many reviews people saying it’s fake you know. Like some beys are too cheap man idk
(Jun. 11, 2019  12:01 AM)santostuner Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:58 PM)I’m Dt20000 Wrote: On Amazon, generally if it says Takara-Tomy, it's legit
I don’t trust it there’s so many reviews people saying it’s fake you know. Like some beys are too cheap man idk

If it's 10-20 bucks, usually its legit. Reviews are often wrong
try everwish their content is legit and the low prices are too
Amazon,
You just have to look and see if the seller is Takara Tomy
Ever-wish.com is a great option, Toywiz.com, Tomica Hong Kong (slooow shipping) or eBay. If going through eBay I’d check with people here about the seller first. Skylinets2012 is one i’ve used before that sells legit stuff.
Try ever-wish.com I've bought from them two times and they're real.
Okay, if you're buying on Amazon make sure the seller is Takara Tomy and not TAKARATOMY there is a complete difference and I've been fooled twice.
Amazon be carful
Ebay be really really carful
Ever wish AUTHENTIC 100
Also Theres a store in California and Maryland
If you're unsure about a product, post a link in the guide to fakes thread. They've helped me multiple times.
Okay, a lot of you are absolutely wrong on how to trust the Amazon ones. Amazon will frequently list different sellers for a single item under a single listing, and then offer you the lowest one.

Here's what you do.
1. Check the original price at https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/List_of...kara_Tomy) . Determine if the price is a least greater than the original MSRP when converted from Yen to USD (or CAN, or whichever).
2. Look at the seller on the right. It should read "Ships from and sold by NAMEHERE". And you can click that name to see seller reviews. The seller reviews are what matter on Amazon, not the product reviews.
3. Look below at "Other sellers". You can probably buy the same product from them for a little more, and it will probably be real; order from one of those sellers instead.

My recommendation is to give up on ordering Beyblades from Amazon entirely because it's a nightmare of fake products because all the sellers, real and fake, and lumped together, and at least eBay fakes are easier to spot by price and picture alone.

(Jun. 21, 2019  4:09 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Also Theres a store in California and Maryland

There's not a store in Maryland that sells TT beys. Delaware maybe, and my brother found one in California near where Jojo holds tournaments. But none in Maryland. And if there is one in Maryland? You will tell us where it is and what it's called. Smile