[Unanswered]  What kind of string is used in String Launchers?

I'm looking for name of exact kind of string that's used in String Launcher/Beylauncher? I know replacing it would make launcher ilegal. But I'm fine limiting it to street battles. I just want to retain it's original look

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
(May. 27, 2021  6:37 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm looking for name of exact kind of string that's used in String Launcher/Beylauncher? I know replacing it would make launcher ilegal. But I'm fine limiting it to street battles. I just want to retain it's original look

I honestly have no clue but I Imagine it would be something like this. https://www.gmewsou.com/index.php?main_p..._id=447221
I found the same thing as launchr string!!! I compared them
(Feb. 22, 2021  11:58 PM)N0UVA Wrote: Hello I'm Nou Smile
New to this forum, and really revisiting Beyblade now that I'm older and filled with nostalgia. Stupidly fixated on Burst though the metal series was my first exposure. I hope to have some fun here Grin

(May. 27, 2021  6:37 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm looking for name of exact kind of string that's used in String Launcher/Beylauncher? I know replacing it would make launcher ilegal. But I'm fine limiting it to street battles. I just want to retain it's original look

It's string
(Jun. 09, 2021  2:56 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I found the same thing as launchr string!!! I compared them

What is it called?

(Jun. 10, 2021  12:23 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  11:58 PM)N0UVA Wrote: Hello I'm Nou Smile
New to this forum, and really revisiting Beyblade now that I'm older and filled with nostalgia. Stupidly fixated on Burst though the metal series was my first exposure. I hope to have some fun here Grin

(May. 27, 2021  6:37 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm looking for name of exact kind of string that's used in String Launcher/Beylauncher? I know replacing it would make launcher ilegal. But I'm fine limiting it to street battles. I just want to retain it's original look

It's string
I used word "string" atleast 4 times (including title). I know, lol