[Unanswered]  What do you guys think about Beytube?

(Nov. 04, 2020  11:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s basically a filter for those kids who go on YouTube and could possibly see the more risqué side of YouTube. It works perfectly in theory, not so much in real life. COPPA has everything to do with all videos due to their objective of keeping children safe from toxic comments.
so basically it just de-activates comments? that's it?

Sometimes. Sometimes channels also get terminated.

The punishment varies
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: so basically it just de-activates comments? that's it?

The punishment varies
how does your channel get terminated? if you post bad comments that happens?
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sometimes. Sometimes channels also get terminated.

The punishment varies
how does your channel get terminated? if you post bad comments that happens?

I believe it’s something like the copyright policy, 3 strikes and your channel gets terminated. I would wait to get a warning before disabling comments.
I heard and is still happening that some company named Molebeat has been around ending beytube channels with those that do fanmade battles and amvs
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I heard and is still happening that some company named Molebeat has been around ending beytube channels with those that do fanmade battles and amvs

That’s a bruh moment.
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I heard and is still happening that some company named Molebeat has been around ending beytube channels with those that do fanmade battles and amvs
well its a good thing that I don't do fanmade videos and stuff, but if I do episode reviews and show pictures, not videos would that get me terminated?
(Nov. 05, 2020  12:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
well its a good thing that I don't do fanmade videos and stuff, but if I do episode reviews and show pictures, not videos would that get me terminated?

I dont think so
(Nov. 05, 2020  12:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  12:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: well its a good thing that I don't do fanmade videos and stuff, but if I do episode reviews and show pictures, not videos would that get me terminated?

I dont think so

Oh, ok.
I have a channel but I havent been on it for a while. So I dont know if I got copyrstriked
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe this site could flourish if it wasn’t just for Beyblade. If we get the right promotions we can make it big time, and support the content creators to. I suggest we should make it inclusive to all toys.

Great idea! I know a few Beytubers who also review other toys such as Bakugan, and other stuff. That could be a huge attention grabber since content creators can have an expanded audience based on the topic along with Beyblade of course, meaning more cash for collection funds. Smile

(Nov. 04, 2020  11:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: so basically it just de-activates comments? that's it?

The punishment varies

That's true. I just feel as if Youtube and the COPPA system is just trying it's best to degrade smaller channels who review toys. Because the system thinks that Beyblade toys are diverted for a younger audience (aka kids or children in general) it tries it's best to assert all of it's restrictions on majority of videos or possibly the channel itself. To me, I just strongly believe that Beyblade should be made for teens and adults rather than kids. I'm not really against kids or children in general (Trust me, I'm 24, and I have taken care of kids in the past) but it brings out a really unsettling feeling for me when other groups of interest view Beyblade for kids and generally mock or make fun of. (I have also received some comments in the past regarding mockery against Beyblade by a non beytuber.) 

All in all, I just believe that if Beyblade weren't aimed for kids, then smaller Beyblade channels could over ride the COPPA system and everything would back to normal. Or let's place it this way. I just strongly believe COPPA shouldn't exist at all. 

Which is why I want Beytube to come true. Smile