[Unanswered]  What do you guys think about Beytube?

Ive been specifically thinking about this idea ever since my Youtube channel started going downhill again thanks to Youtube's lousy COPPA system. I'm mainly a laid back Beytuber who doesn't obtain up to date Beyblade (Metal Fight and Burst) products and I generally enjoy my hobby with topics already unboxed with and spiced up in my own style. I currently have 12.7k subs and used to have an average video range of 200 - 1000 views a day. Now it decreased to 50 - 100 a day. And I used to have really great subscriber engagement. I always able to reply to my fans on every video uploaded. Since Youtube's unfair COPPA system arrived in, the algorithm is now viewing me as kid (even though I'm a 24 year old girl with adult capabilities). Even without the face reveals, my comments are starting to disappear on my recent uploaded videos (see attached image) and I find it extremely unfair even though all of my videos are set to "Not made for kids". It's super frustrating and it penetrates my heart because I love Beyblading on Youtube and for 7 years straight, I have reached to potential over 10k subs and 5 million channel views. 

[Image: yt_removed_comments_from_my_channel_by_f...d9iLT9smmg]

By any chance, I was pondering about Beytube, an alternative video hosting platform site for Beybladers only. Has the same basic functions as Youtube except for the COPPA algorithms and other restrictions on the system. Where Beytubers are free to upload and share any type of Beyblade content including scenes and music videos from the anime. Copyrights still apply (no montization on the Beyblade anime) but won't be blocked or removed by third party companies. Straight video statistics and uploads from Youtube can be imported to Beytube in a flash. Video duration bar colored blue instead of red. Like / Dislike rating, comments, notification button (shaped into the MFB WBBA logo), and a blue subscribe button. 

To sum it up with a closing, I really am eager to see and hear what your thoughts are on Beytube. Though there are Youtube alternatives present on the web, I just find the concept and idea of Beytube a next stepping stone for the Beyblade Youtube community. It doesn't mean I'm against Youtube, I just don't like how they despise smaller channels who thrive organically in subscribers and views with comments removed from recent videos. 

Here is my YT channel for reference: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFSSOn...iKShKAfcg/
Oh heck yeah. That sounds like a great idea. I’d go there daily lol
Only problem is how long it would take to make something like that. I’m all up for it however as long as we can make money out of it (I need to make some more money to fund my bey collection).
I'd be down but idk how many people you can get to use it.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Only problem is how long it would take to make something like that. I’m all up for it however as long as we can make money out of it (I need to make some more money to fund my bey collection).

The purpose of Beytube is to override all restrictions that Youtube currently has. Not to fret. It will and it should have monetization options concerning scoring cash from the videos made. There are tons of ad sense platforms that allow partnership via monetization. It's also going to be a mandatory feature. Smile

That's true. I also do the same. Smile
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:19 PM)Falco276 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Only problem is how long it would take to make something like that. I’m all up for it however as long as we can make money out of it (I need to make some more money to fund my bey collection).

The purpose of Beytube is to override all restrictions that Youtube currently has. Not to fret. It will and it should have monetization options concerning scoring cash from the videos made. There are tons of ad sense platforms that allow partnership via monetization. It's also going to be a mandatory feature. Smile

Well, who is going to make it? That’s really the only concern I have as making a site is very time consuming. Promotions for the site is also another concern.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:48 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I'd be down but idk how many people you can get to use it.

Basically we need to find someone who excels at website and server host skills. I lack jack squat in those. lol. 

I'm pretty sure tons of people would use it since all profiles from Youtube will be imported to Beytube. 

It's just mere critical thinking and time consumption to cram this all together into one huge hit. 

Simple. Just spread the word once it's been made. Smile
i really like the idea, the stupid COPPA algorithm has really made me quit my channel because 1. i wasnt really getting any views from as i used to and 2. COPPA pretty much had me afraid id get my channel deleted if i labeled one of my videos wrong.

this idea is actually a great idea, i cant wait to see if this actually ends up being a thing.
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:19 PM)Falco276 Wrote: The purpose of Beytube is to override all restrictions that Youtube currently has. Not to fret. It will and it should have monetization options concerning scoring cash from the videos made. There are tons of ad sense platforms that allow partnership via monetization. It's also going to be a mandatory feature. Smile

Well, who is going to make it? That’s really the only concern I have as making a site is very time consuming. Promotions for the site is also another concern.

That's the road block. I have to scout around WBO and other Beyblade communities for someone who excels at this. That's true since promotions are also going to be hassle to take care of. No worries, I'll think of something. Smile
this is a pretty interesting idea. Just a thought, but maybe Beyblade burst USA or CoroCoro could just post vids on their site? again, just a thought. Why would I say smth as extreme as that? because there is NO WAY that there won't be restrictions on what you can and can't post. The best you can do is remove demonetization bots(a team would have to do it manually) and the algorithm, but there will be as many, if not more, restrictions than YouTube. Also, I think your main problem is big YouTubers like BBG and Ilinnuc. Since they have a higher sub count, they would be generally favored. The only way to avoid this is to make the sub count irrelevant or drop it down to zero. This way, these people would have a much smaller platform than on YouTube, so YouTube would be more favorable to them. However, this also lowers your standing, which is not the best thing for you either. If you can get past these two problems, I think BeyTube will work, and even become popular.

Oh, one more thing, where u gonna get le Benjamins? Unless BeyTube's main purpose is to advertise your YT channel, you aint gonna get no moneyzzzzzz
Maybe this site could flourish if it wasn’t just for Beyblade. If we get the right promotions we can make it big time, and support the content creators to. I suggest we should make it inclusive to all toys.
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:28 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Spoiler (Click to view)

#random
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:28 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Spoiler [url =https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AeEd195SG8](Click to view)[/ url]
Exposed how does it feel. You can’t fool the one who created that one.
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:28 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Spoiler (Click to view)
Exposed how does it feel. You can’t fool the one who created that one.
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:55 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Exposed how does it feel. You can’t fool the one who created that one.

You changed it back. Still can’t fool me as I know the prank
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You changed it back. Still can’t fool me as I know the prank

[Image: Screenshot-2020-11-04-at-12-00-22-PM.png]
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You changed it back. Still can’t fool me as I know the prank

[Image: Screenshot-2020-11-04-at-12-00-22-PM.png]

Checkmate
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2020-11-04-at-12-00-22-PM.png]

Checkmate
We called it
What’s the COPPA system? Cause I’m a YouTuber and I just started 2 months ago and have 22 subscribers. My comments are working but sometimes I have to reset the settings, and I set my videos to not made for kids and nothings happening. So Is the COPPA system bad for youtubers, or what does it do?

(Nov. 04, 2020  3:19 PM)Falco276 Wrote:

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What’s the COPPA system? Cause I’m a YouTuber and I just started 2 months ago and have 22 subscribers. My comments are working but sometimes I have to reset the settings, and I set my videos to not made for kids and nothings happening. So Is the COPPA system bad for youtubers, or what does it do?[/font]
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What’s the COPPA system? Cause I’m a YouTuber and I just started 2 months ago and have 22 subscribers. My comments are working but sometimes I have to reset the settings, and I set my videos to not made for kids and nothings happening. So Is the COPPA system bad for youtubers, or what does it do?

(Nov. 04, 2020  3:19 PM)Falco276 Wrote: The purpose of Beytube is to override all restrictions that Youtube currently has. Not to fret. It will and it should have monetization options concerning scoring cash from the videos made. There are tons of ad sense platforms that allow partnership via monetization. It's also going to be a mandatory feature. Smile

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What’s the COPPA system? Cause I’m a YouTuber and I just started 2 months ago and have 22 subscribers. My comments are working but sometimes I have to reset the settings, and I set my videos to not made for kids and nothings happening. So Is the COPPA system bad for youtubers, or what does it do?[/font]

It basically monitors content for things that are and aren’t quote-on-quote child friendly. It’s also the reason why BZK stopped making Beyblade videos.
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What’s the COPPA system? Cause I’m a YouTuber and I just started 2 months ago and have 22 subscribers. My comments are working but sometimes I have to reset the settings, and I set my videos to not made for kids and nothings happening. So Is the COPPA system bad for youtubers, or what does it do?

COPPA stands for Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and it basically makes YouTubers choose if their content is made for kids or not. People who don't comply with this nonsense get their channels terminated. So yes, it is very bad for YouTubers!! I cant even comment on videos i like anymore.
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

COPPA stands for Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and it basically makes YouTubers choose if their content is made for kids or not. People who don't comply with this nonsense get their channels terminated. So yes, it is very bad for YouTubers!! I cant even comment on videos i like anymore.
What do you mean don’t comply? Okay I make beyblade videos and I put on my videos not made for kids. What does COPPA have to do with that?
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: COPPA stands for Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and it basically makes YouTubers choose if their content is made for kids or not. People who don't comply with this nonsense get their channels terminated. So yes, it is very bad for YouTubers!! I cant even comment on videos i like anymore.
What do you mean don’t comply? Okay I make beyblade videos and I put on my videos not made for kids. What does COPPA have to do with that?

It’s basically a filter for those kids who go on YouTube and could possibly see the more risqué side of YouTube. It works perfectly in theory, not so much in real life. COPPA has everything to do with all videos due to their objective of keeping children safe from toxic comments.
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What do you mean don’t comply? Okay I make beyblade videos and I put on my videos not made for kids. What does COPPA have to do with that?

It’s basically a filter for those kids who go on YouTube and could possibly see the more risqué side of YouTube. It works perfectly in theory, not so much in real life. COPPA has everything to do with all videos due to their objective of keeping children safe from toxic comments.
so basically it just de-activates comments? that's it?