[Unanswered]  Ultimate Reboot’ vs Destroy’ vs Xtreme’

They all have there uses. Destroy' for more of a balance between stamina and attack, and Xtreme' over Ultimate Reboot' due to Xtreme' pretty much being better in everything but stamina
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:20 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: They all have there uses. Destroy' for more of a balance between stamina and attack, and Xtreme' over Ultimate Reboot' due to Xtreme' pretty much being better in everything but stamina

destroy= stamina, attack, LAD
ultimate reboot= controllable, fast, good stamina, decent LAD, reboot kicks in when the other bey already has a loss of stamina
xtreme= best attack driver ever, horrible stamina, horrible defense, horrible LAD
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:20 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: They all have there uses. Destroy' for more of a balance between stamina and attack, and Xtreme' over Ultimate Reboot' due to Xtreme' pretty much being better in everything but stamina

destroy= stamina, attack, LAD
ultimate reboot= controllable, fast, good stamina, decent LAD, reboot kicks in when the other bey already has a loss of stamina
xtreme= best attack driver ever, horrible stamina, horrible defense, horrible LAD

Pretty much all that was right. I suggest Ultimate Reboot'
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:37 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: destroy= stamina, attack, LAD

Pretty much all that was right. I suggest Ultimate Reboot'

same. ultimate reboot and evolution are my favorite attack drivers.
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:37 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Pretty much all that was right. I suggest Ultimate Reboot'

same. ultimate reboot and evolution are my favorite attack drivers.

I have Ev', and I liked it better when it wasn't worn down. But too late for that...
Xtreme' is better by quite a margin. Xtreme' is one of the best burst drivers of all time.
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:45 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: same. ultimate reboot and evolution are my favorite attack drivers.

I have Ev', and I liked it better when it wasn't worn down. But too late for that...

I have ev' as well. mine as 90% worn. the tiny little rubber spikes are just barely there. its just a thin layer. it moves pretty nice.
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:45 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I have Ev', and I liked it better when it wasn't worn down. But too late for that...

I have ev' as well. mine as 90% worn. the tiny little rubber spikes are just barely there. its just a thin layer. it moves pretty nice.

My main base is starting to wear down, and you can't even tell there were ever spikes
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:53 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I have ev' as well. mine as 90% worn. the tiny little rubber spikes are just barely there. its just a thin layer. it moves pretty nice.

My main base is starting to wear down, and you can't even tell there were ever spikes. 
if you main base is wearing down, that's good. it'll be even faster. right?
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:53 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: My main base is starting to wear down, and you can't even tell there were ever spikes. 
if you main base is wearing down, that's good. it'll be even faster. right?

Yas, it does go wayyyyyy faster, bu it feels like it has way less stamina
(Mar. 23, 2021  9:00 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: if you main base is wearing down, that's good. it'll be even faster. right?

Yas, it does go wayyyyyy faster, bu it feels like it has way less stamina

oh. then maybe just buy a new brave.
(Mar. 23, 2021  9:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  9:00 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Yas, it does go wayyyyyy faster, bu it feels like it has way less stamina

oh. then maybe just buy a new brave.

For me, b/c it costs me about a total of $25 when you add up the shipping and discounts, I need to save up $125 for it. So yeah, I can't waste money re-buying things.

Don't ask where the rest of that moolah goes
(Mar. 23, 2021  11:09 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Blitz is honestly the best.

Actually, I think Around might be better. It has the same thick tabs like Blitz and 0 iirc, and the one that came with Jet Wyvern is painted.
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:56 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  11:09 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Blitz is honestly the best.

Actually, I think Around might be better. It has the same thick tabs like Blitz and 0 iirc, and the one that came with Jet Wyvern is painted.

What about Sting?
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:01 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:56 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Actually, I think Around might be better. It has the same thick tabs like Blitz and 0 iirc, and the one that came with Jet Wyvern is painted.

What about Sting?
Sting doesn't have the thick tabs.
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:18 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:01 AM)Longinox Wrote: What about Sting?
Sting doesn't have the thick tabs.

Ah wait, yeah. I remember now, thing had like Single-Layer Forge Disc-sized tabs.
(Mar. 23, 2021  11:09 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  7:56 AM)Beybrain78 Wrote: Would 00 be okay too? I have that but not 0. Also why the change? I thought Go and 1' would give more attack power since the weight is unbalanced towards one side.

How does diabolos I compare to dragon II?

Those are good questions!
1' and Go are imbalanced, but Retsu is better than Go, and 1' is a bit light for resisting the recoil of it's own attacks.
00 is good but doesn't utilize the burst stoppers which makes it slightly more dangerous compared to 0.
Blitz is honestly the best.

Diabolos I has Vastly overpowered weight compared to Dragon II so it's much better.

Ah okay. Thank you!
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:05 AM)Beybrain78 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  11:09 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Those are good questions!
1' and Go are imbalanced, but Retsu is better than Go, and 1' is a bit light for resisting the recoil of it's own attacks.
00 is good but doesn't utilize the burst stoppers which makes it slightly more dangerous compared to 0.
Blitz is honestly the best.

Diabolos I has Vastly overpowered weight compared to Dragon II so it's much better.

Ah okay. Thank you!

Um, sorry to asked the spam-like-off-topic question, but where did you get your Ultimate Reboot'?
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:31 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:05 AM)Beybrain78 Wrote: Ah okay. Thank you!

Um, sorry to asked the spam-like-off-topic question, but where did you get your Ultimate Reboot'?

Prime Apocalypse. In the Gt customize set.
Kei, on his website did the top 5 attack drivers on his website BeyBase
1- Xtreme
2- ev'
3- destroy'
4- I dont remember
5- generate
honestly, I agree with this list. I mean id probably never use Xtreme or destroy just cause they dont feel right to me, but generate and ev' are amazing and some of my top 5 favorite drivers
my top 5 fav drivers- alot of these spots have 2 drivers just because
1- ev'/ul'
2- orbit metal/atomic
3- unite'/zeta'
4- generate
5- wave/octa
What I know with observations: Xtreme', has a flat rubber tip (like Xtreme) with a circular depression in the center, like Pegasus's Rubber Flat. Xtreme' features a much thicker spring in its locking mechanism, increasing Xtreme''s Burst Resistance and solves the weakness in Xtreme. It's attack and speed sometimes tend to get off the charts of power, like Meteo L drago. Xtreme' is faster than Xtreme, has softer rubber, The high speed makes it the best driver for attack type combination.
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What I know with observations: Xtreme', has a flat rubber tip (like Xtreme) with a circular depression in the center, like Pegasus's Rubber Flat.  Xtreme' features a much thicker spring in its locking mechanism, increasing Xtreme''s Burst Resistance and solves the weakness in Xtreme. It's attack and speed sometimes tend to get off the charts of power, like Meteo L drago. Xtreme' is faster than Xtreme, has softer rubber, The high speed makes it the best driver for attack type combination.

while it is the best attack driver, it has the worst stamina and LAD. So its risky, but it could work for K.O.ing only.
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What I know with observations: Xtreme', has a flat rubber tip (like Xtreme) with a circular depression in the center, like Pegasus's Rubber Flat.  Xtreme' features a much thicker spring in its locking mechanism, increasing Xtreme''s Burst Resistance and solves the weakness in Xtreme. It's attack and speed sometimes tend to get off the charts of power, like Meteo L drago. Xtreme' is faster than Xtreme, has softer rubber, The high speed makes it the best driver for attack type combination.

while it is the best attack driver, it has the worst stamina and LAD. So its risky, but it could work for K.O.ing only.

not ko-ing only. I have put it in on many beys, and the beys that I put Xtreme' on burst even Rage Longinus and LTE
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: while it is the best attack driver, it has the worst stamina and LAD. So its risky, but it could work for K.O.ing only.

not ko-ing only. I have put it in on many beys, and the beys that I put Xtreme' on burst even Rage Longinus and LTE

bursts in tournaments are only one point, and what's LTE.
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: not ko-ing only. I have put it in on many beys, and the beys that I put Xtreme' on burst even Rage Longinus and LTE

bursts in tournaments are only one point, and what's LTE.

LTE is an abbreviation for Lucifer The End.