[Unanswered]  Training

Any one who's a diehard blade knows that training is very important which is why I run a rigorous training method which consists of fifteen minutes of launching practice followed  by physical training which consists of two sets of twelve burpees and three laps around the amphitheater of the local park followed by mental training at home I study my data on the mass quantity of beyblades I own then I work on combos then I meditate to tame the inner blades spirit thats just bursting to break free feel free to use my regiment make modifications as you see fit feel free to share your regiments as well I'm  interested In what you do to stay blader fit
15 push ups 15 sit ups 15 squats 75 launches.
(Jun. 23, 2021  1:14 AM)ElectroFalco Wrote: 15 push ups 15 sit ups 15 squats 75 launches.

Or he could just pull a Valt get lucky and win
Oh I just Jump around in my house
Then yell COUNTER THAT AND IT IT WITH SAVAGE SMASH!!!!! then I just do 5 push ups
We all know the true way to do bey training is to cosplay as Ginka Hagane and launch Pegasus off a skyscraper to help it learn to fly.
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:07 AM)Orbit Wrote: We all know the true way to do bey training is to cosplay as Ginka Hagane and launch Pegasus off a skyscraper to help it learn to fly.

(I need to tell you this before I post this I do not do metal fight I only do burst so I know basically nothing about MFB) Beyblades can fly since when? *Me flashbacking to air knight* Ok that was technically gliding
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:07 AM)Orbit Wrote: We all know the true way to do bey training is to cosplay as Ginka Hagane and launch Pegasus off a skyscraper to help it learn to fly.

(I need to tell you this before I post this I do not do metal fight I only do burst so I know basically nothing about MFB) Beyblades can fly since when? *Me flashbacking to air knight* Ok that was technically gliding

It’s a joke. The joke is that Pegasus is gonna break when it hits the ground lol
Training would be hilarious
Wow. Just wow lol. Idk if you are craving for attention, actually do this, or just are confused. But the only thing blading requires is stability for your launcher, skill in the angle, and having fun.

Plus knowing how to make a good combohelps too

But there is no need for running around, or doing like weight lifting like they do in the anime. That’s good for your overall health, but has nothing to do with blading.

At best, all that training might help with how long you can go without getting tired but that’s it.
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wow. Just wow lol. Idk if you are craving for attention, actually do this, or just are confused. But the only thing blading requires is stability for your launcher, skill in the angle, and having fun.

Plus knowing how to make a good combohelps too

But there is no need for running around, or doing like weight lifting like they do in the anime. That’s good for your overall health, but has nothing to do with blading.

At best, all that training might help with how long you can go without getting tired but that’s it.

It cool though lol sooooo Ima do it
Practice a few launches if you must, especially the Sliding Shoot, until you've mastered that. If you can do that consistently, then you've done all the training you need. Everything else is just making sure you're fit and healthy, and that's moreso for the sake of not being ill all the time over some specific Beyblade training exercise.