[Unanswered]  Should I keep buying beyblades?

Poll: Should I keep buy beys

Yes
80.00%
No
20.00%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
well, you know I always loved and will love beyblade, but thereis literally no one in my area that plays with them, once there was a lot but they all moved to at least 2 hours from here, there is also never going to have a tournament nearby me and I cannot make one since I do not have the money, resources and neither the prizes to set the tournament up
so I am all by myself and is quite boring to play beyblades alone, should I keep buying them?
well its your decision you could try to get your friends into beyblade but where do you live? i might be able to host a tournament there in around 6 months or so if you are near me also you don't need prizes to host a tournament alot of organizers don't give out prizes and all you need resources wise is a takaratomy standard stadium and 3 beys and some public venue nearby
You could always make a facebook group and Go to a park with what beyblades you have. You might spark or discover people with interest in beys you may not have known otherwise.
Dude just cause everyone leaves doesnt mean you should stop buying beys.
I have the same exact problem but that’s why I do this website so I can talk to other bladers and find tournaments
It definitely is your decision to keep playing but I encourage you to keep trying
Sure there might not be other bladers in your area but you should not give up
Also I am in currently trying to become an organizer so if you would like I could try to host a tournament in your area
Smile
If it is what you love then I would say yes! But it also depends satisfyed with your collection? Will you be fine with all the beys you have for the rest of your life? Maybe you could buy one every 3 months. It’s up to you
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:01 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well, you know I always loved and will love beyblade, but thereis literally no one in my area that plays with them, once there was a lot but they all moved to at least 2 hours from here, there is also never going to have a tournament nearby me and I cannot make one since I do not have the money, resources and neither the prizes to set the tournament up
so I am all by myself and is quite boring to play beyblades alone, should I keep buying them?

If you are having fun blading, keep buying beys if you want to.
You should buy this because it features a turbo-charged whirlwind vortex of hot air.
https://scamsrapid.com/powerxl-vortex-ai...r-reviews/
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:43 AM)BoonHays Wrote: You should buy this because it features a turbo-charged whirlwind vortex of hot air.
https://scamsrapid.com/powerxl-vortex-ai...r-reviews/
Bruh get that out of here lol. I bet your a 75 year old pervert that want kids to do nasty stuff. Get out of wbo spam bot.