[Unanswered]  Question about Dash Drivers + Is this Longinus combo even worth the purchase?

I understand that dash drivers have a stronger spring, but besides that, are there any other differences between them (specifically for Destroy and Destroy' drivers)? 

I need one for a combo but I'd be doubling my buying price if I wanted a Destroy'.. unless anyone can link me to a reasonably priced red Shelter Regulus or Shining Amaterios?

Is building a Zwei Longinus . Sting . Destroy'/Destroy even worth it if i don't have any of the parts? I have an Xtreme', would that be a better driver for this combo?

Is having a L spin attack bey even worth considering?
(Sep. 04, 2019  10:08 PM)tafkat Wrote: I understand that dash drivers have a stronger spring, but besides that, are there any other differences between them (specifically for Destroy and Destroy' drivers)? 

I need one for a combo but I'd be doubling my buying price if I wanted a Destroy'.. unless anyone can link me to a reasonably priced red Shelter Regulus or Shining Amaterios?

Is building a Zwei Longinus . Sting . Destroy'/Destroy even worth it if i don't have any of the parts? I have an Xtreme', would that be a better driver for this combo?

Yes to all of what you're saying.
I heard DS' isn't even that good. Xtreme' should work.
Jolt' is better than Ds' and X'. U can get it from Royal King Spriggan
I think X' is easier to get your hands on though. Zwei def performs better on X' than Ds'.
(Sep. 04, 2019  10:26 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Jolt' is better than Ds' and X'. U can get it from Royal King Spriggan

Can you explain what Jolt' does better than Xtreme'? In my experience the jaggy shape of Jolt makes it harder to control
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:30 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  10:26 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Jolt' is better than Ds' and X'. U can get it from Royal King Spriggan

Can you explain what Jolt' does better than Xtreme'? In my experience the jaggy shape of Jolt makes it harder to control

It’s shorter than X’ so it uses Zwei’s upper attack potential far better.
(Sep. 05, 2019  8:41 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:30 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Can you explain what Jolt' does better than Xtreme'? In my experience the jaggy shape of Jolt makes it harder to control

Can't you just use Ds and a chip with strong teeth?
(Sep. 05, 2019  8:52 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  8:41 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: It’s shorter than X’ so it uses Zwei’s upper attack potential far better.

Can't you just use Ds and a chip with strong teeth?

Sure, if you want a generic attack combo. Destroy isn’t as low as Jl so Zwei can’t destroy ( no pun intended ) right spin stamina types.
(Sep. 05, 2019  9:37 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  8:52 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Can't you just use Ds and a chip with strong teeth?

Sure, if you want a generic attack combo. Destroy isn’t as low as Jl so Zwei can’t destroy ( no pun intended ) right spin stamina types.

I ment jolt, lol.

Can't you just use jolt and a chip with strong teeth?
(Sep. 05, 2019  10:23 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  9:37 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Sure, if you want a generic attack combo. Destroy isn’t as low as Jl so Zwei can’t destroy ( no pun intended ) right spin stamina types.

I ment jolt, lol.

Maybe. The dash counterpart would be better though.
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:01 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  10:23 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I ment jolt, lol.

Maybe. The dash counterpart would be better though.

but it will cost more.
(Sep. 06, 2019  6:14 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:01 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Maybe. The dash counterpart would be better though.

but it will cost more.

True, but it would burst less.
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:28 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  6:14 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: but it will cost more.

True, but it would burst less.

What about that rubber weight? Couldn't you use that?
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:28 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: True, but it would burst less.

If you want to take the huge hit in terms of weight and smash attack, that’s an option.
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:28 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: True, but it would burst less.

Gen? That makes it hard to burst, but Metsu is still probably better if you want a heavy attack Zwei combo.
(Sep. 07, 2019  12:41 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: What about that rubber weight? Couldn't you use that?

Gen? That makes it hard to burst, but Metsu is still probably better if you want a heavy attack Zwei combo.

IMO Diabolos is the best chip for Zwei, it’s basically makes a very heavy layer base heavier, and improves all around attack.
(Sep. 04, 2019  10:08 PM)tafkat Wrote: I understand that dash drivers have a stronger spring, but besides that, are there any other differences between them (specifically for Destroy and Destroy' drivers)? 

Destroy’ is definitely worth picking up. The combo your asking for is pretty basic meta at the moment. It’s a money game unfortunately. I brought gold sting because the blue sucked on Zwei.
(Sep. 05, 2019  8:41 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:30 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Can you explain what Jolt' does better than Xtreme'? In my experience the jaggy shape of Jolt makes it harder to control

Finally went up against a Zwei using Jolt this weekend. Quite pleasantly surprised with its performance.

...now I need to get Jolt' on the upcoming RBV..
Personally, I use Dm' on the lowest attack setting. Works really well from my testing
id try X' or Jl' if you want a fast combo but id recommend Ds' or Z' if you want more control
(Oct. 02, 2019  11:25 AM)moosix Wrote: I think X' is easier to get your hands on though. Zwei def performs better on X' than Ds'.

But Jl' Is Better Than X' On Zwei