[Unanswered]  Looking to Sell Beyblade at my Game Store

Looking to become a reseller for Tomy Takara Beyblades. My store is Highlander Games in Boonton, New Jersey. We have a community growing in my area, and on top of offering a place for them to play, I want to be able to supply them product. If anyone can point me in the direction of a distributor that carries Takara Beyblades that would be fantastic.
(Jul. 20, 2021  1:35 PM)HighlanderNJ Wrote: Looking to become a reseller for Tomy Takara Beyblades. My store is Highlander Games in Boonton, New Jersey. We have a community growing in my area, and on top of offering a place for them to play, I want to be able to supply them product. If anyone can point me in the direction of a distributor that carries Takara Beyblades that would be fantastic.

MallOfToys, BeysAndBricks (but from beys and bricks don't buy the ones that are Unbranded). umm, dont try amazon and ebay, you have to fish a lot. Don't buy any SINGLE bey where it says on the top right Flame, or anything else. Only Takara Tomy should be there. Where it says Beyblade, there can't be anything like SpinTop or BeyGyro, and yeah.
(Jul. 20, 2021  1:35 PM)HighlanderNJ Wrote: Looking to become a reseller for Tomy Takara Beyblades. My store is Highlander Games in Boonton, New Jersey. We have a community growing in my area, and on top of offering a place for them to play, I want to be able to supply them product. If anyone can point me in the direction of a distributor that carries Takara Beyblades that would be fantastic.
There are two options I can think of that could work for you. You could use Ever-Wish, which provides wholesale and could probably be helpful for buying stock for a store, or buy directly from Takara Tomy themselves to get ahold of them.
I don't know if MallOfToys or FourGaming would consider you a direct competitor. Probably not if you aren't doing internet sales, but who knows. Anyway, they would most likely have the answers you need. Please understand if they refuse to answer. 🙂
(Jul. 20, 2021  5:57 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I don't know if MallOfToys or FourGaming would consider you a direct competitor. Probably not if you aren't doing internet sales, but who knows. Anyway, they would most likely have the answers you need. Please understand if they refuse to answer. 🙂

No internet sales here.
(Jul. 20, 2021  6:46 PM)HighlanderNJ Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  5:57 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I don't know if MallOfToys or FourGaming would consider you a direct competitor. Probably not if you aren't doing internet sales, but who knows. Anyway, they would most likely have the answers you need. Please understand if they refuse to answer. 🙂

No internet sales here.

I tell you what I did. I messaged someone who does Beyblade sales asking if they'd be willing to share that wholesaler info with you. If he answers, cool. If not, also cool. But for some reason I went ahead and tried to get you an answer to this question because Why Not.
HighlanderNJ We don’t mind answering. You’re a competitor but honestly we don’t mind. When you open your store we will more than like swing by to play if that’s cool. More Beyblade love the better 😊.

So as ROB said ever-wish.com is a legit source for wholesale orders. They offer authentic TT Beys from a Mani LTD. distributer. That is basically the Takara Tomy sister company in Hong Kong. There are also several other sources in Honk Kong but you’d have to reach out to them directly. Google doesn’t help too much, but networking on Facebook and other social media platforms can. There are also sources in Malaysia and ThePortal0 works out of Taiwan.

For Japan you can check out Japan-toys.com they are a great source also but you have to contact their US representative which I can help you with, just DM me. Like Hong Kong there are other sources from Japan. Social media will be your best friend.

Maybe start with ever-wish and then branch out if you find a better distributor. Be careful also because there are obviously scammers out there. Stay away from Korean brand TT. Honestly it’s pretty much the same but a lot is not legit and it’s hard to tell. Plus it may detour you customers if it’s TT brand but has Korean writing all over it. If you’re ever unsure about a source definitely order a small bulk/sample order to see what they’ve got first. Hope this helps.