[Unanswered]  Is the WBO Alone?

Are there any other Beyblade communities like the WBO? I've been wondering, and have been meaning to check some out. I haven't found any, however.
I don’t know but if there are then I want to know what they are
There are a bunch of facebook groups, discord servers and a Beyblade subreddit if you're looking for more interaction.
You know we were dubbed with “the most wholesome thing” title by a YouTuber who digs into dead games and toys (although Beyblade wasn’t dead, just something he did for fun).
Is anyone part of another group like the WBO?
I am, for Quebec province it's called Beyparc QC.
There are a few, but more communities could start on the WBO and branch out, but the WBO doesn't allow much discussion of other groups essentially killing off any hope of a group starting here. They are there though, just significantly smaller.
There is a Beyblade Amino which im also apart of.
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: There is a Beyblade Amino which im also apart of.

I do plan to join that later this year
(Nov. 11, 2020  8:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Is anyone part of another group like the WBO?

Well yes, but it’s for Transformers
(Nov. 12, 2020  1:00 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  8:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Is anyone part of another group like the WBO?

oooh. I got some of those. Combiner Wars: Superion, Menasor(recolor), Victorion. Titans Return: Six Shot. But I digress.
(Nov. 12, 2020  1:08 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  1:00 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Well yes, but it’s for Transformers

oooh. I got some of those. Combiner Wars: Superion, Menasor(recolor), Victorion. Titans Return: Six Shot. But I digress.

I have quite a few also. It’s a hobby. I make stop motions and collect.
Here in Ukraine we have BeybladeClubUA. It's more like a private community, but a very active and popular one. And there are separate communities in VK and Amino. Ukraine and Russia mostly share the same communities, so there are a lot of Russian bladers in BBCUA as well.
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:43 PM)Kolokolchik Wrote: Here in Ukraine we have BeybladeClubUA. It's more like a private community, but a very active and popular one. And there are separate communities in VK and Amino. Ukraine and Russia mostly share the same communities, so there are a lot of Russian bladers in BBCUA as well.

Didn't know that, cool.
Yeah, there's a Beyblade Amino which I'm apart of too.
I plan to put together a Canadian league if I can find the time and the funds
(Nov. 12, 2020  1:00 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:

I am part of this forum:comicvine.gamespot.com g2_ is there too
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:42 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  1:00 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Well yes, but it’s for Transformers

Yes, that's true.
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:42 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

I’ll have to check it out. I read quite a few comics. Does it do IDW? Mine is called TFW2005