[Unanswered]  Is my Drain Fafnir fake?

I love how most of this thread is people arguing over screws. Real as far as I can tell.
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:30 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE SCREWS! BUT IT LOOKS REAL, IT COULD WEIGH DIFFERENT, HAVE DIFFERENT TEETH, MADE OF DIFFERENT MATERIAL FROM THE INSIDE, WHO KNOWS!

Plus the god chip too

Actually it IS mostly about the screws. Name one fake company that uses non philips head screws, go ahead i'll wait.

Thats not true. I have a single layer Spriggan, it is fake and came with tri-wings.
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:28 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Actually it IS mostly about the screws. Name one fake company that uses non philips head screws, go ahead i'll wait.

Thats not true. I have a single layer Spriggan, it is fake and came with tri-wings.

thats weird. what fake brand is it?
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:28 PM)YishYash Wrote: Thats not true. I have a single layer Spriggan, it is fake and came with tri-wings.

thats weird. what fake brand is it?

I'm not sure. I bought it a while back. It was my first Burst Beyblade.
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:15 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So I bought a second-hand Drain Fafnir, and I am a bit questioning the layer and disk's legitimacy. Primarily because I'm not seeing any mold numbers, or is this just normal?

[Image: IMG-20201203-060801.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20201203-060810.jpg]

Cn we see the driver?
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:15 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: thats weird. what fake brand is it?

I'm not sure. I bought it a while back. It was my first Burst Beyblade.

Same story here, I have a fake black Union Achilles (that was really poorly painted)
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:58 PM)leafz Wrote: Yes it is real TT

Please don't make any more posts unless you have checked when the original question is from or when the last response was, and it isn't a 2 month gap. You can see when a post went up in the upper right corner of the post.

Also, don't answer questions without explanations or evidence.
Straight up It's real It has tri wing screws
Yes this is real, it has tri-screws, also, if it is steal spinning and left spin, it’s definitely real!!🤪🤪
I have a drain fafnir and it looks the same and its real so its probably real
This thread was already bumped as is so I’ll just make this comment to say please don’t bump or comment in this thread after this, the questions had been answered.
It's definitly real..