[Unanswered]  I would like information about these Beyblade Types.

Hello to everyone. A long time ago I bought a box of beyblade from the flea market. I have given up collecting right now. I don't know exactly what they are. I am thinking of selling. I wonder if there are any special and valuable ones? How much do you think I should ask for all of them. There are Tomy and Hasbro 2010 mark on the orange and brown 2 piece in the middle. I am waiting for your comments. Please help. Thank you very much. Best Regards.

[Image: 62491d1610644983-b1.jpg]

[Image: 62492d1610644983-b2.jpg]

[Image: 62493d1610644983-b3.jpg]
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:50 PM)figurecollector Wrote: Hello to everyone. A long time ago I bought a box of beyblade from the flea market. I have given up collecting right now. I don't know exactly what they are. I am thinking of selling. I wonder if there are any special and valuable ones? How much do you think I should ask for all of them. There are Tomy and Hasbro 2010 mark on the orange and brown 2 piece in the middle. I am waiting for your comments. Please help. Thank you very much. Best Regards.

[Image: 62491d1610644983-b1.jpg]

[Image: 62492d1610644983-b2.jpg]

[Image: 62493d1610644983-b3.jpg]

Most of the beys u have in there are valuable
Thank you very much for the information. some of them are very heavy and i think iron or metal. How much all can price , do you have any idea? Thank you very much again. Best Regards.
(Jan. 14, 2021  7:10 PM)figurecollector Wrote: Thank you very much for the information. some of them are very heavy and i think iron or metal. How much all can price , do you have any idea? Thank you very much again. Best Regards.

all combined? I would say about 95 dollars
Yes all of them. Okay, i understand. Thank you very much for your help. Best Regards.
There's a Duo Uranus in there. I can't tell if they're real or fake. I would get better pictures of that one.
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:06 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: There's a Duo Uranus in there. I can't tell if they're real or fake. I would get better pictures of that one.

It’s real, and if it’s fake we can’t confirm it without a lead test. I know it’s real because it has the gray metal look which isn’t in most fakes, and it has the prongs near the area where the launcher goes (yes, fakes are left and right spinning).
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:06 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: There's a Duo Uranus in there. I can't tell if they're real or fake. I would get better pictures of that one.

(Jan. 15, 2021  12:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

It’s real, and if it’s fake we can’t confirm it without a lead test. I know it’s real because it has the gray metal look which isn’t in most fakes, and it has the prongs near the area where the launcher goes (yes, fakes are left and right spinning).

Thank you very much everyone for your attention and assistance. I add 2 better photos. Please let me know if you would like me to add a photo from another angle. Thank you very much for your information in advance. Smile Best Regards.

[Image: 62505d1610732036-b4.jpg]

[Image: 62506d1610732036-b5.jpg]
This is a redundant thread anyway, there are other threads for identifying Beyblades.

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Duo_Uranus_230WD

That. That one. That's the one you need additional pictures of. 2nd row, 2nd from the right. Need to see that one closer to know if it's a Hasbro hollow version or a TT original, or a fake.