[Unanswered]  How does Cho-Z Spriggan and Turbo Spryzen Spin steal?

I have seen Cho-Z Spriggan and Turbo Spryzen be used in Spin Steal combos, why and how is that? If so, does tS4 spin steal as well as CzS?
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:51 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have seen Cho-Z Spriggan and Turbo Spryzen be used in Spin Steal combos, why and how is that? If so, does tS4 spin steal as well as CzS?

All beys are capable of spin stealing Beys. Rubber just gives beys a better chance at spin stealing.
Well, I personally would recommend Rubber sided Beys for spinsteal, rather than plastic, which makes it slip more
Any Bey can spin steal if the opposing Bey spins in the opposing direction. Spin steal was already a thing in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, where every single Bey has only plastic contact points.
CzS and TS4 are used because of their locking system (Kakusei system) which limits Bursts, and because they are dual spin... And in my experience they both are good.
It can, but you’d be good off with a Fafnir for spin steal. And possibly lord Spriggan
(Apr. 15, 2020  10:37 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote: how do you create a thread?

You shouldn't. You should wait a little while until you get a better handle on what posts go where, and when a new thread is appropriate, before posting a new thread.

This post, for example, does not belong in a thread about Cho-Z Spriggan and Turbo Spryzen.
(Apr. 15, 2020  9:33 PM)Kam Kurenai Wrote: Well, I personally would recommend Rubber sided Beys for spinsteal, rather than plastic, which makes it slip more
That actually doesn't matter that much tbh.

(Apr. 15, 2020  10:30 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: It can, but you’d be good off with a Fafnir for spin steal. And possibly lord Spriggan
Not really, fafnir isn't that good and while LS is good, it's not available to hasbrothers. I don't recommend LS for spin stealing because of rubber, but I do recommend it for it's outward weight, stamina, and stability.
(Apr. 15, 2020  10:00 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote: spin steel is the safest way to go

I mean technically all Beyblades are "spin steel", but still it's only a safe strategy when you can guarantee that you have the best LAD and are in opposite spin to your opponent, or have a strong enough layer that it doesn't matter if you're in same spin. Lord, for instance, can do both same spin and opposite spin well.

Really though, and more on-topic to the thread's question, any bey spinning slower than another can get pushed by the faster bey to accelerate (presuming opposite spin directions). Cho-Z Spriggan/Turbo Spryzen are a bit weak at it though (though not as bad at it as Judgement is), relying more on maintaining their spin rather than equalizing.
(Apr. 16, 2020  1:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2020  10:00 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote: spin steel is the safest way to go

I mean technically all Beyblades are "spin steel", but still it's only a safe strategy when you can guarantee that you have the best LAD and are in opposite spin to your opponent, or have a strong enough layer that it doesn't matter if you're in same spin. Lord, for instance, can do both same spin and opposite spin well.

Really though, and more on-topic to the thread's question, any bey spinning slower than another can get pushed by the faster bey to accelerate (presuming opposite spin directions). Cho-Z Spriggan/Turbo Spryzen are a bit weak at it though (though not as bad at it as Judgement is), relying more on maintaining their spin rather than equalizing.
So if I put Judgement Achilles Around Bearing Sen against some left spin, it wouldn’t spin equalize?
(Apr. 16, 2020  3:00 AM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2020  1:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I mean technically all Beyblades are "spin steel", but still it's only a safe strategy when you can guarantee that you have the best LAD and are in opposite spin to your opponent, or have a strong enough layer that it doesn't matter if you're in same spin. Lord, for instance, can do both same spin and opposite spin well.

So if I put Judgement Achilles Around Bearing Sen against some left spin, it wouldn’t spin equalize?

shape and matter as well take into account
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:51 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have seen Cho-Z Spriggan and Turbo Spryzen be used in Spin Steal combos, why and how is that? If so, does tS4 spin steal as well as CzS?

Its more of an equalizer than spin stealing. Although it would appear that it steals spin.
(Apr. 16, 2020  3:00 AM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2020  1:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I mean technically all Beyblades are "spin steel", but still it's only a safe strategy when you can guarantee that you have the best LAD and are in opposite spin to your opponent, or have a strong enough layer that it doesn't matter if you're in same spin. Lord, for instance, can do both same spin and opposite spin well.

Everything equalizes to some extent. Judgement in particular happens to be very, very close to zero though.

(Apr. 16, 2020  5:19 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:

Its more of an equalizer than spin stealing. Although it would appear that it steals spin.

That's probably because "equalizers" are just the latest name for "spin stealing". The two are just different words for the same thing.