[Unanswered]  How do you use a Beyblade Burst string launcher????

I love using the supergrip launcher. But my little brother has a string launcher and he beats me! I need to learn how to use it. But my beyblades are weak when I use it. Does anyone know how to use a string launcher if so tell me
(Nov. 09, 2017  11:23 PM)Zayd1254 Wrote: I love using the supergrip launcher. But my little brother has a string launcher and he beats me! I need to learn how to use it. But my beyblades are weak when I use it. Does anyone know how to use a string launcher if so tell me

Same here.
This video should help. 
I use a gentle pinch method to hold the head. Then when you pull it fast . Once it reaches the max it'll just slip out from your fingers
Pulling it to the max damages the launcher and is counter productive. The beyblade falls off after like 1/2 of the string is pulled, so concentrate more on putting power at the start of the launch.
(Nov. 10, 2017  8:09 AM)Limetka Wrote: Pulling it to the max damages the launcher and is counter productive. The beyblade falls off after like 1/2 of the string is pulled, so concentrate more on putting power at the start of the launch.

I'm pretty sure that the beyblade stays on for most of the launch, as long as it's fast enough that is. People only pull it to the max then let go because it's the only way to maximize power, it took me about a month to realize that it was the only way to get the best launch. While it may sound like you damage your launcher, it actually doesn't really hurt it as long as you let go once the string reaches that stopping point. It's a learning curve but once you get it it feels fluid and the handle doesn't hit you as often ;)
It takes time to have a great feeling with a string launcher.
I began with a metal fight string launcher and it takes me around one year to understand how to use it the best way.
Many people at the beginning wants to launch the same way as they launch with a light launcher, just pull the string backward as hard as they can.
But it worn the string launcher and you can broke the string and the mecanism.
I think the best way is to launch FAST but not HARD, and when the string is at its maximum length, let go of the string.
I'm actually kind of a natural, You should try
1. Standing straight
2. Good strong grip from hand up
3. Don't pull so hard that your launcher moves
Once you've got these your good to go!
one you mastered the above
you could try new types of shoots
all so find a comfy way to hold the launcher

try doing the rush shoot at first and when you become a master at every shoot
try doing the Cross shoots (Shu uses them)
I have a question about string launchers. I have a beyblade burst string launcher and I have a lot of power when my beyblade is in the stadium but, HOW DO I STOP THE PART THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PULL FROM HITTING MY HAND?!?!?!? I like using string launchers but I don't wan't to damage my launching hand.
(Nov. 17, 2017  6:46 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I have a question about string launchers. I have a beyblade burst string launcher and I have a lot of power when my beyblade is in the stadium but, HOW DO I STOP THE PART THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PULL FROM HITTING MY HAND?!?!?!? I like using string launchers but I don't wan't to damage my launching hand.

You can't really stop it, it just happens. But once you master letting it go at the right moment the string won't hit you as often. Or you could get a launcher grip so that your hand is farther away
No, when I use my string launcher I use my grip. AND IT STILL HITS ME!!!
(Nov. 17, 2017  6:46 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I have a question about string launchers. I have a beyblade burst string launcher and I have a lot of power when my beyblade is in the stadium but, HOW DO I STOP THE PART THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PULL FROM HITTING MY HAND?!?!?!? I like using string launchers but I don't wan't to damage my launching hand.

I pull at a slight angle so it spins around the launcher instead of going straight back
(Nov. 18, 2017  3:16 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: No, when I use my string launcher I use my grip. AND IT STILL HITS ME!!!

Umm then just don't let go of the string when you finish launching?
(Nov. 18, 2017  9:52 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2017  3:16 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: No, when I use my string launcher I use my grip. AND IT STILL HITS ME!!!

Umm then just don't let go of the string when you finish launching?

That's going to give the weakest launch possible
I can pull pretty hard though, but I have a habit of letting go instead of holding it.
(Nov. 18, 2017  10:36 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2017  9:52 AM)Limetka Wrote: Umm then just don't let go of the string when you finish launching?

That's going to give the weakest launch possible

No it literally has NO effect. The beyblade is long gone whether the string smacks into the launcher (hint: more like your hand) or if it won't.
(Nov. 18, 2017  11:49 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2017  10:36 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: That's going to give the weakest launch possible

No it literally has NO effect. The beyblade is long gone whether the string smacks into the launcher (hint: more like your hand) or if it won't.

no he’s right. if you don’t let go of the launcher then it will have less power. it’s like the “follow-through” of a baseball or golf swing
Plus I have a specific way of launching. I hold my my launcher grip with my left hand but I hold it like an upside down sword and I pull with my right hand to the right. That way I feel comfortable launching. I call it the Reverse Launch. All that aside, how do I fix this?
(Nov. 19, 2017  2:51 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Plus I have a specific way of launching. I hold my my launcher grip with my left hand but I hold it like an upside down sword and I pull with my right hand to the right. That way I feel comfortable launching. I call it the Reverse Launch. All that aside, how do I fix this?

What's your setup?
(Nov. 09, 2017  11:23 PM)Zayd1254 Wrote: I love using the supergrip launcher. But my little brother has a string launcher and he beats me! I need to learn how to use it. But my beyblades are weak when I use it. Does anyone know how to use a string launcher if so tell me

Perhaps use a better try using a better beyblade
(Nov. 19, 2017  3:49 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  2:51 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Plus I have a specific way of launching. I hold my my launcher grip with my left hand but I hold it like an upside down sword and I pull with my right hand to the right. That way I feel comfortable launching. I call it the Reverse Launch. All that aside, how do I fix this?

What's your setup?

Just a regular launcher grip with a blue string launcher
my grip is like i'm holding a sword.
my launcher is like im pulling it to the side