[Unanswered]  HOW MANY HOURS DO U SPEND BEYBLADING A DAY?

HOW MANY HOURS DO U SPEND BEYBLADING A DAY?

4 me its at least 8 hrs
Can you not put your thread titles in all caps pls. I have something that disturbs me when I see all caps.
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:55 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: HOW MANY HOURS DO U SPEND BEYBLADING A DAY?

4 me its at least 8 hrs

i do atleast 30 minutes per day to maximum 2 hours
gotta pump those numbers up those are rookie numbers
(Apr. 06, 2021  3:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: gotta pump those numbers up those are rookie numbers

indeed
Sometimes I don't even get the time to do it at all, as most of my days are go to school 8-3:30 and then go to work 4-9/10. But when I do get around to messing with them it's like an hour or 2., but that's mostly on the weekends
No time because beyblade is dumb to me
30 mins to a hour
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nothing cause beyblade is stupid to me now.

If you think beyblade is stupid why are you here?
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:27 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nothing cause beyblade is stupid to me now.

If you think beyblade is stupid why are you here?

Yes, why are you here if you don't like beyblade? You said you will leave, so go ahead. It's annoying how you insult beyblade. If you don't like it, since this is a beyblade fan community, you should just leave.
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS

then why dont you leave. why take your time to comment that. why must you hate.
Wait, so ya'll are telling me that you sometimes spend your life on things other than beyblade?
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:32 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Wait, so ya'll are telling me that you sometimes spend your life on things other than beyblade?

yes. like genshin impact. anyways i play blade up to an hour (should be more)
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:32 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Wait, so ya'll are telling me that you sometimes spend your life on things other than beyblade?

I know! It's because of a concept called school. Unhappy

yes ofc.  If one spends their whole life on beyblades. They are weird.
I eat, sleep and breathe Beyblade!

I can't even tell if this is genuine or just sarcasm
Beyblade anime is dumb to me
(Apr. 06, 2021  7:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: Beyblade is dumb to me cause of anime

HOW DARE YOU.

Why are you here then?
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:55 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: HOW MANY HOURS DO U SPEND BEYBLADING A DAY?

4 me its at least 8 hrs

I usually spend half an hour while recording videos, and probably 5 hrs of the rest of the day. I do more if my brother wants to battle me which he rarely does. If I Get a new bey, I usually do an unboxing, then spend about an hour just battling plus the other 5 hrs.
(Apr. 06, 2021  7:16 PM)USN Wrote:

Why are you here then?

Cause I can. Try blading for years and battling the same people every day. It gets boring. Try building a bey with so many failed attempts
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I eat, sleep and breathe Beyblade!

poor dynamite belial 
after you bought him the first thing you do is eating him