[Unanswered]  Favorite Bey Series!

What is your favorite beyblade series? Discuss about it there!
You can compare them with other and say why you love this series or what you dont like in it!
PS(im using translator,so if i have some mistakes sorry!)
Easy the first 3 seasons that aired back in the early 2000s not only did it have the best writing it had the best bey designs and battles, they had stadiums that looked like cities, forests and even volcanos! And it’s main characters were actually voiced by kids, not adults changing their voices to sound younger(I’m talking about the dub of course) and all the voice work was done in Canada! My home country!
(Jan. 01, 2021  9:06 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: Easy the first 3 seasons that aired back in the early 2000s not only did it have the best writing it had the best bey designs and battles, they had stadiums that looked like cities, forests and even volcanos! And it’s main characters were actually voiced by kids, not adults changing their voices to sound younger(I’m talking about the dub of course) and all the voice work was done in Canada! My home country!

same reason
Mine is Burst God. I got into beyblade in 2020 and I watched all the burst seasons, my verdict is that burst God is the best, second is superking.
My favorite is MFb cuz of it's cool beys, good anime. and the fun I have when I play with it. I really like burst now as well
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Metal fight for sure.

I know u like metal fight more but why?
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:50 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Metal fight for sure.

I know u like metal fight more but why?

It appeals to my childish desires, has better characters (in my eyes), and has more cool beys.
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:50 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I know u like metal fight more but why?

It appeals to my childish desires, has better characters (in my eyes), and has more cool beys.

I have same reasons
My favorite beyblade series is Burst. Becasue burst season was more realistic than other seasons
Burst. And the best season for me from burst is God.
beywheels. had a beautiful plot, not cringeworthy, and was not confusing at all. like, who would want to watch a show about magical tops? magical tires/tyres all the way. wish we had like a beywheels s3. this show legit makes the mcu or Shrek seem like glitter force.

probably metal masters
(Feb. 09, 2021  11:18 AM)Kurenai_Shu Wrote: My favorite beyblade series is Burst. Becasue burst season was more realistic than other seasons

That's the only reason? because it's more realistic? I have a lot of reasons why I like MFB, and it's more sufficient explained then your reason lol

(Feb. 12, 2021  7:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: beywheels. had a beautiful plot, not cringeworthy, and was not confusing at all. like, who would want to watch a show about magical tops? magical tires/tyres all the way. wish we had like a beywheels s3. this show legit makes the mcu or Shrek seem like glitter force.

probably metal masters

Favorite BEYBLADE series. Beywheels is not beyblade
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:24 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  11:18 AM)Kurenai_Shu Wrote: My favorite beyblade series is Burst. Becasue burst season was more realistic than other seasons

That's the only reason? because it's more realistic? I have a lot of reasons why I like MFB, and it's more sufficient explained then your reason lol

(Feb. 12, 2021  7:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: beywheels. had a beautiful plot, not cringeworthy, and was not confusing at all. like, who would want to watch a show about magical tops? magical tires/tyres all the way. wish we had like a beywheels s3. this show legit makes the mcu or Shrek seem like glitter force.

probably metal masters

Favorite BEYBLADE series. Beywheels is not beyblade

was joking. also burst is the best beyblade series. better aesthetics, better animation, more kid-friendly, more grounded, cooler battles, better gimmicks. Masters was my fav tho
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:24 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

This is a key reason for me. If what I'm watching doesn't work the same way as in real life, it gets boring after a while.
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:58 AM)Kurenai_Shu Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:24 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: That's the only reason? because it's more realistic? I have a lot of reasons why I like MFB, and it's more sufficient explained then your reason lol

This is a key reason for me. If what I'm watching doesn't work the same way as in real life, it gets boring after a while.

agreed. the more grounded smth is, the more impact it has.
I love them all♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💕💕💕💕💕
Mfb by far, i love the fact that it has a plot and it's more shounen.
Grevolution. Has all my favourite beys and characters. Even the music was epic like "rise above the storm" and "I'm not going down". And Brooklyn was just so OP, I think he has the most respectable feat in beyblade overall.
BURST, BURST, BURST, BEYBLADE BURST, BEYBLADE BURST EVOLUTION!
The only thing that makes Burst more realistic is a toned down power scaling. Other than that it’s just as fantastic as the rest.
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:10 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Mfb by far, i love the fact that it has a plot and it's more shounen.

(Feb. 18, 2021  6:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The only thing that makes Burst more realistic is a toned down power scaling. Other than that it’s just as fantastic as the rest.

I agree with u guys. Burst plot and anime is completely trash compared to MFB's plot, and in burst they still show spirits which is fantasy. Burst has good gimicks, but the beys overall are better in MFB.
uhhhhhhhhh
i have to say burst ig