[Unanswered]  Fastest way to get Competitive parts

So I currently have some older beyblades, I have had a bit of experience in organized play when I hosted a bit of a joke tournament for me and my friends, but I wanted to get into the burst meta game and was wondering, what beyblades should I get if I wanted to get every viable part (for attack, defence, and stamina), or if there is some place where I can buy only specific parts. I don't care much about colours since you really only see the energy layer, and getting at least one of each good part in the fewest purchases is my goal.
Just buy Drain Fafnir, Acid Anubis, Blaze Ragnaruk, Rising Ragnaruk and Booster B-13 Valkyrie
The only thing I can say is to get Sprsen s2 with Ku I don't remember the name of the tip but with Ku it offers pretty good defense and tip has okay stamina even though it's rubber coated but if you tilt your launcher up it does the upper launch witch has a crazy amount of attack witch Sprsen s2 is mainly an balance type

But having valtryek v2 and roktavor r2 would be good for Sprsen but don't forget about kebeus k2 but, roktavor comes with an great forge disk for kebeus

Oh sorry I forgot about the place don't order online I saw a Sprsen for 33 dollars, so I would go to Walmart buy the epic rivals set witch comes with to standard launchers to normal length ripcords Sprsen s2 valtryek v2 and a yellow square stadium then get the dual pack of kebeus k2 and roktavor r2 for about 50 dollars
(Jul. 09, 2017  3:28 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Just buy Drain Fafnir, Acid Anubis, Blaze Ragnaruk, Rising Ragnaruk and Booster B-13 Valkyrie

By getting the above 5 beys you can mix match the parts to have a moderate competitive set? Just getting into this stuff. Those are all TT right? Best places to buy at?
(Aug. 14, 2017  6:03 PM)Alakai Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  3:28 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Just buy Drain Fafnir, Acid Anubis, Blaze Ragnaruk, Rising Ragnaruk and Booster B-13 Valkyrie

By getting the above 5 beys you can mix match the parts to have a moderate competitive set? Just getting into this stuff. Those are all TT right? Best places to buy at?

You can buy them online also a better list would be Maximum Garuda, Drain Fafnir, Alter Chronos, Guardian Kerbeus and Blaze Ragnaruk
Just get a Drain Fafnir and Tornado Wyvern. For STD, get a 1 Samurai Pegasis, BBG 24 and Ronin Dragoon. For LTD get Bakushin Susanow/Bleezep, Screw Capricorn and Flame Byxis, for ZRG a Phantom Orion and BBG24 would be good
Sorry what is STD, LTD and ZRG?

Is this like Magic or Pokemon where there are different series? Just looking for burst right now
(Aug. 14, 2017  7:02 PM)Alakai Wrote: Sorry what is STD, LTD and ZRG?

Is this like Magic or Pokemon where there are different series? Just looking for burst right now

Older generation of beyblade. Those are different format for same thing

Like some beys are banned in ltd and older, outclassed parts has chance to shine in this format

ZRG has very different stadium

STD is standard metal fight beyblade, everything og is legal from MFB series
Ah okay, for now I am only interested in Burst in both TT and Hasbro
When using Drain Fafnir, is the idea to hand spin it? Left spinning so are you using a launcher to be competitive?
You should buy a lr beylauncher, or lost longinus, it comes with a left spin beylauncher
(Aug. 15, 2017  4:48 PM)Alakai Wrote: When using Drain Fafnir, is the idea to hand spin it? Left spinning so are you using a launcher to be competitive?

In a tournament you're required to use an official TT, Hasbro or Young Toy launcher
(Aug. 15, 2017  4:48 PM)Alakai Wrote: When using Drain Fafnir, is the idea to hand spin it? Left spinning so are you using a launcher to be competitive?

Well hand spinning doesn't make it any better then weak launching. So you need to use launcher and its good idea to do so in unofficial tournament.

Because hand spin only works against opposite spin (if bey makes no contact then its done) and its very likely you would face another dF.
So with all these people using Drain Fafnir, are they just using a left hand launcher and "ripping"?
(Aug. 16, 2017  4:32 PM)Alakai Wrote: So with all these people using Drain Fafnir, are they just using a left hand launcher and "ripping"?

Yes.