[Unanswered]  Dread Bahamut or Archer Hercules

Just asking which one I should use.
(Jun. 19, 2019  1:59 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Just asking which one I should use.

Archer Hercules
If you’re asking which one to buy, it depends. If you’re focusing on the current meta, I’d suggest aH because it’s still pretty decent for Stamina combos, although you do need to watch out for Attack combos. If you want a suggestion that might pay off in the long run, I’d say Dread Bahamut because the GT Beys have potential to acquire major upgrades later on.

If you’re asking about which one would be safer to use in a competitive environment right now, Archer Hercules would be your best bet because of its high Stamina and because Dread Bahamut is still most likely outclassed by Hell Salamander in many ways.
(Jun. 19, 2019  2:06 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  1:59 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Just asking which one I should use.

Archer Hercules

Thank you!  Joyful_3

(Jun. 19, 2019  2:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you’re asking which one to buy, it depends. If you’re focusing on the current meta, I’d suggest aH because it’s still pretty decent for Stamina combos, although you do need to watch out for Attack combos. If you want a suggestion that might pay off in the long run, I’d say Dread Bahamut because the GT Beys have potential to acquire major upgrades later on.

If you’re asking about which one would be safer to use in a competitive environment right now, Archer Hercules would be your best bet because of its high Stamina and because Dread Bahamut is still most likely outclassed by Hell Salamander in many ways.

Thank you for the advice! Is it good on Bearing?
I wouldn't recommend aH for Bearing. Bearing has an incredibly weak spring. In a same spin match, which is likely, you'll surely burst. Atomic might be a better bet against same spin, although Xtend+ would be good against both spins.

The Dread base is bursty as heck because the teeth don't seat far enough, and the Bahamut chip itself is nothing to write home about.
(Jun. 19, 2019  4:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I wouldn't recommend aH for Bearing. Bearing has an incredibly weak spring. In a same spin match, which is likely, you'll surely burst. Atomic might be a better bet against same spin, although Xtend+ would be good against both spins.

The Dread base is bursty as heck because the teeth don't seat far enough, and the Bahamut chip itself is nothing to write home about.

So what would be good for bearing?
Opposite spin matchups.
(Jun. 19, 2019  7:57 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  4:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I wouldn't recommend aH for Bearing. Bearing has an incredibly weak spring. In a same spin match, which is likely, you'll surely burst. Atomic might be a better bet against same spin, although Xtend+ would be good against both spins.

So what would be good for bearing?

Use Hell Salamander, And Left Cho-Z Spriggan on Bearing, and use an Lad frame like Wall, Lift, and Turn, and probably Ratchet
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:06 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  7:57 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: So what would be good for bearing?

Use Hell Salamander, And Left Cho-Z Spriggan on Bearing, and use an Lad frame like Wall, Lift, and Turn, and probably Ratchet

Thank you for the advice! I will try to get one of those in the future. Joyful_3
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:06 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  7:57 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: So what would be good for bearing?

Just to add a bit to this excellent suggestion: most if not all of the frames mentioned here have good LAD (or precession) with Bearing combos ONLY, since it keeps the bearing combo staying upright longer by lowering the center of gravity.

Any other stamina driver would probably suffer through scraping due to their shape and size
(Jun. 20, 2019  5:03 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:06 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Use Hell Salamander, And Left Cho-Z Spriggan on Bearing, and use an Lad frame like Wall, Lift, and Turn, and probably Ratchet

Just to add a bit to this excellent suggestion: most if not all of the frames mentioned here have good LAD (or precession) with Bearing combos ONLY, since it keeps the bearing combo staying upright longer by lowering the center of gravity.

Any other stamina driver would probably suffer through scraping due to their shape and size

Thank you! Smile
I’d vote aH. Maybe not as tough to burst but as others have said it LAD is really good.