[Unanswered]  Does anyone still play Metal Saga these days?

I got into Beyblade when I was in elementary, into the Metal Saga but quit when I got into middle school. I'm thinking of picking up a few Metal Fight/Zero-G Beys for the nostalgia of hearing the metal hit each other.

So I was wondering how popular Metal Saga is today tournament/competitive wise ?
You can say I stopped playing
I got into MFB when I was in kindergarten

Btw MFB is damn famous
Im sure that people here are still into MFB, though not as many tournaments are held for them. My friends are stillinto MFB, even though Burst is “trendy” nowadays
(Apr. 15, 2019  12:53 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im sure that people here are still into MFB, though not as many tournaments are held for them. My friends are stillinto MFB, even though Burst is “trendy” nowadays

Yeah I looked up the tournaments and there was only 1 for Metal Fight.
Ji have a bunch of MFB B
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:23 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Ji have a bunch of MFB B

Yeah many people still have their Metal Saga Beys, although it seems they're mostly collectors rather than Bladers.
But I still battle with them though XD
Yeah I do, MFB is what I grew up with and what I have fun blading with, just wish that DFW Texas had a more active community like Ontario, New York, or London.
(Apr. 16, 2019  3:09 PM)spaghettiyolo Wrote: Yeah I do, MFB is what I grew up with and what I have fun blading with, just wish that DFW Texas had a more active community like Ontario, New York, or London.

I guess we'll have to do some far away traveling just like in the show to go to a tournament to play with spinning tops Smile
(Apr. 16, 2019  6:47 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  3:09 PM)spaghettiyolo Wrote: Yeah I do, MFB is what I grew up with and what I have fun blading with, just wish that DFW Texas had a more active community like Ontario, New York, or London.

I guess we'll have to do some far away traveling just like in the show to go to a tournament to play with spinning tops Smile
You could do that, or one of you or someone else you know who's 13+ could try to get a scene going in DFW. I've seen countless threads of folks clamoring for more Texas tournaments. The current Organizers have usually been busy, so it would help if others could step up to the plate and keep the scene active in the meantime, you know?
I wish I could help if I didn’t have to make over 50 posts before I can become an organizer!
(Apr. 18, 2019  4:08 PM)Beybrain78 Wrote: I wish I could help if I didn’t have to make over 50 posts before I can become an organizer!
Trust me, just keep spending time on this site having good conversations with fellow Bladers and you'll get to 50 posts in no time. Don't spam though, because that'll be major oof time.
(Apr. 18, 2019  9:32 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  4:08 PM)Beybrain78 Wrote: I wish I could help if I didn’t have to make over 50 posts before I can become an organizer!
Trust me, just keep spending time on this site having good conversations with fellow Bladers and you'll get to 50 posts in no time. Don't spam though, because that'll be major oof time.

Alrighty. I am currently at 21 right now. Almost halfway there! >w<
I do I have random parts and created one
aerios the wind dragon beyblade
I claim the title as "The Beyblade Brainiac" Who knows almost everything that's Beyblade while I'm also one of the biggest 16 year old Beyblade fans who's always dreamed of being in a tournament since I was 6 but never ever found one...

ALSO...I have super big collection of over 120 Beyblades, 60% being metal saga, and still use them often, so I'm very anxious to show my Beyblade passion in battle when I get a chance!