[Unanswered]  Customizing the SG Metal Ball Base

I've heard some things about being able to fit a Heavy Metal Core into Draciel S' SG Metal Ball Base, but I can't figure out a proper way to customize it and keep the ball axis in the center. Can anyone tell me how to use the HMC in the base while still keeping the ball tip?
(Sep. 28, 2017  1:21 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I've heard some things about being able to fit a Heavy Metal Core into Draciel S' SG Metal Ball Base, but I can't figure out a proper way to customize it and keep the ball axis in the center. Can anyone tell me how to use the HMC in the base while still keeping the ball tip?

You use a neo spin gear then put that spin gear in the base
That's the issue. The ball axis is attached to the Spin Gear it was originally equipped with. I'm saying that I can't use a NEO SG with the Heavy Metal Core and use the ball axis at the same time. I don't know if there's different SG Metal Ball Bases or whatever, but mine limits what I can actually throw into it.
(Sep. 28, 2017  2:53 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: That's the issue. The ball axis is attached to the Spin Gear it was originally equipped with. I'm saying that I can't use a NEO SG with the Heavy Metal Core and use the ball axis at the same time. I don't know if there's different SG Metal Ball Bases or whatever, but mine limits what I can actually throw into it.

What if the metal ball base you're talking about is the one that comes with Draciel mbd then it is not meant to be used with any spin gear which means it's not compatible with a hmc as it is a 4 layer system plastic
(Sep. 28, 2017  2:53 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: That's the issue. The ball axis is attached to the Spin Gear it was originally equipped with. I'm saying that I can't use a NEO SG with the Heavy Metal Core and use the ball axis at the same time. I don't know if there's different SG Metal Ball Bases or whatever, but mine limits what I can actually throw into it.

Are you talking about Draceil F? That one cannot, as the ball is part of the Spin Gear. Draceil S' ball is on the base.
So the base I got with my Draciel is from Draciel F....makes sense, since it's totally different from any pics I've seen. Well, that's just fantastic.
(Sep. 28, 2017  11:23 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Are you talking about Draceil F? That one cannot, as the ball is part of the Spin Gear. Draceil S' ball is on the base.

I'm pretty sure you can use Wolborg 1's SG in it too you just need to use 6 heavy with it to prevent balls from falling as part that prevent em from falling is only present in it's stock sg
Well, I can use the Bearing Core 2 from Wolborg 2 in this base, so as long as I have a Weight Disc that keeps the balls in place I can use that for defense customs.