[Unanswered]  Combo to defeat Balkesh B3

Hi, 
does anyone think ZL.Ω.Br Sen can defeat Balkesh B3 in stock combo? 

Either way, what other combos can defeat it?
fafnier in his normal state

any phoenix
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:50 AM)phoenix613 Wrote: Hi, 

No, Since ZL is on a stamina driver, it will be harder to KO Balkesh, then Balkesh Will Most Likely Win With an OS, id recommend Hell Salamander .0/7/0/St/10/00C/G/B/E/P.At/Xt+/O/Om and any other driver (these are things off the top of my head) & A Zwei Combo With An ATTACK Driver so it can KO stuff
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:49 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: No, Since ZL is on a stamina driver, it will be harder to KO Balkesh, then Balkesh Will Most Likely Win With an OS, id recommend Hell Salamander .0/7/0/St/10/00C/G/B/E/P.At/Xt+/O/Om and any other driver (these are things off the top of my head) & A Zwei Combo With An ATTACK Driver so it can KO stuff

should I use the longinus chip with sen or the diabolos chip? and would Qc' be a good tip?
(Aug. 24, 2019  1:38 PM)phoenix613 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:49 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: No, Since ZL is on a stamina driver, it will be harder to KO Balkesh, then Balkesh Will Most Likely Win With an OS, id recommend Hell Salamander .0/7/0/St/10/00C/G/B/E/P.At/Xt+/O/Om and any other driver (these are things off the top of my head) & A Zwei Combo With An ATTACK Driver so it can KO stuff

should I use the longinus chip with sen or the diabolos chip? and would Qc' be a good tip?

Diabolos Chip, And Yes Smile
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:58 AM)pika2442 Wrote: fafnier in his normal state

any phoenix
None of these are true.
i have balkesh b3
Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing beats B3, Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Atomic beats B3, Lord Longinus 0 Cross Xtend+ makes B3 lose Stamina extremely easily, and Zwei Bahamut 00 Dagger Quick' probably has a chance to beat B3 as well.
(Aug. 24, 2019  5:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing beats B3, Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Atomic beats B3, Lord Longinus 0 Cross Xtend+ makes B3 lose Stamina extremely easily, and Zwei Bahamut 00 Dagger Quick' probably has a chance to beat B3 as well.
ChoS.St.Br beats B3 At? Not only does At beat Br, but does sting help it that much? ChoS loses to B3 normally. I honestly think that SrS3 instead of B3 kinda shuts that combo down, but what do I know, maybe I'm underestimating ChoS a bit.
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:55 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  5:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing beats B3, Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Atomic beats B3, Lord Longinus 0 Cross Xtend+ makes B3 lose Stamina extremely easily, and Zwei Bahamut 00 Dagger Quick' probably has a chance to beat B3 as well.
ChoS.St.Br beats B3 At? Not only does At beat Br, but does sting help it that much? ChoS loses to B3 normally. I honestly think that SrS3 instead of B3 kinda shuts that combo down, but what do I know, maybe I'm underestimating ChoS a bit.

I meant Left-Spin Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing beats B3 Bearing combos, not stock Balkesh. Also, Sting is better than a lot of other Disk/Frame options for Same-Spin Bearing, which is why I mentioned it.
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:55 PM)bladekid Wrote: ChoS.St.Br beats B3 At? Not only does At beat Br, but does sting help it that much? ChoS loses to B3 normally. I honestly think that SrS3 instead of B3 kinda shuts that combo down, but what do I know, maybe I'm underestimating ChoS a bit.

I meant Left-Spin Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing beats B3 Bearing combos, not stock Balkesh. Also, Sting is better than a lot of other Disk/Frame options for Same-Spin Bearing, which is why I mentioned it.
Oh ok, I thought you were talking about the stock combo.
Try maximus garuda. It is a 50/ 50% of winning since the attacks will slide right off. it's possible
(Aug. 25, 2019  8:27 PM)William Cochran Wrote: Try maximus garuda. It is a 50/ 50% of winning since the attacks will slide right off. it's possible

Naw, The Only Things That Are Viable For G3 Are Atomic And Orbit, And The Only Thing Really Viable On B3 atm is Bearing, Against those 2 match ups B3 Will Most likely win
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:50 AM)phoenix613 Wrote: Hi, 

I’ve been able to burst/ring out Hasbro Balkesh with czA.00.Dm and czV.1’R.Rb’

Probably not as consistent a win rate as gF or czS but nonetheless, these combos can beat Balkesh and it’s so much more satisfying to actually burst that tough sucker.