[Unanswered]  Cho-Z Valkyrie vs Cho-Z Achilles

(Jan. 06, 2019  10:19 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well, I never said Zenith is better than 00, it's not. And 00 is very comptetive. And don't get me wrong I already have them both I'm asking for a friend. And based on testing CzV has better attack,

Maybe you should let your friend try them, so then he'll know what he wants.
He wants beys that comptetive, like Archer Hercules and Spriggan Requiem.
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  7:33 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Oh. Sry for the late response. I mean for you to get ChoV should make you happier.
You like Zenith, and you dont really consider 00 use in competitive play. In other threads, you put ChoV above ChoA for attack. Lastly, Ev is better then Dm. Im pretty sure you still want the LongLR stringlauncher that comes with ChoA, but you could probably live without it. I mean you have 3x wV...get a ChoV man.
Well, I never said Zenith is better than 00, it's not. And 00 is very comptetive. And don't get me wrong I already have them both I'm asking for a friend. And based on testing CzV has better attack,
Now you have finally made it clear. If its for a friend, Why not like Drain blader said said...Let him try your?
(Jan. 07, 2019  8:05 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well, I never said Zenith is better than 00, it's not. And 00 is very comptetive. And don't get me wrong I already have them both I'm asking for a friend. And based on testing CzV has better attack,
Now you have finally made it clear. If its for a friend, Why not like Drain blader said said...Let him try your?
Because he is lazy to make a testing.
Anyway, guys, this isn't about the launcher, it's about the bey itself.
(Jan. 17, 2019  11:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: bump bump . . .........

Valkyrie all the way. Once worn down a bit evolution is a better variable, ChoZ Valkyrie is a top tier attack layer, and zenith is a great disc for CzV
(Jan. 18, 2019  2:09 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2019  11:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: bump bump . . .........

Valkyrie all the way. Once worn down a bit evolution is a better variable, ChoZ Valkyrie is a top tier attack layer, and zenith is a great disc for CzV

Appriciate the comment
(Jan. 18, 2019  5:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2019  2:09 PM)K1D Wrote: Valkyrie all the way. Once worn down a bit evolution is a better variable, ChoZ Valkyrie is a top tier attack layer, and zenith is a great disc for CzV

Appriciate the comment

If you already have both, why can’t you just test them out and see which one is better?
I would go for Achilles
(Jan. 29, 2019  3:03 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2019  5:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Appriciate the comment

If you already have both, why can’t you just test them out and see which one is better?

Read the all thread.
(Jan. 29, 2019  8:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  3:03 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: If you already have both, why can’t you just test them out and see which one is better?

Read the all thread.
Still, you could test them and tell your friend what you think and most of the people who respond are saying for Cho-V because it has better attack.
(Jan. 29, 2019  8:42 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  8:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Read the all thread.
Still, you could test them and tell your friend what you think and most of the people who respond are saying for Cho-V because it has better attack.
I know that Cho-Z Valkyrie is better but he wants your opinions too.
(Jan. 29, 2019  10:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  8:42 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Still, you could test them and tell your friend what you think and most of the people who respond are saying for Cho-V because it has better attack.
I know that Cho-Z Valkyrie is better but he wants your opinions too.

So More the 50% of people are saying Cho-Z Valkyrie is better, ChozV is better for Attack, ChozA's wing reduce its attck power, the only reason you would want to buy ChozA is more its launcher and 00 disk. While ChozV is great for attack. So my conclusion is, to buy both ChozV for attack and ChozA for its disk and Launcher
(Mar. 01, 2019  9:58 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  10:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: I know that Cho-Z Valkyrie is better but he wants your opinions too.

So More the 50% of people are saying Cho-Z Valkyrie is better, ChozV is better for Attack, ChozA's wing reduce its attck power, the only reason you would want to buy ChozA is more its launcher and 00 disk. While ChozV is great for attack. So my conclusion is, to buy both ChozV for attack and ChozA for its disk and Launcher

Yea agreed.
(Mar. 01, 2019  11:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2019  9:58 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: So More the 50% of people are saying Cho-Z Valkyrie is better, ChozV is better for Attack, ChozA's wing reduce its attck power, the only reason you would want to buy ChozA is more its launcher and 00 disk. While ChozV is great for attack. So my conclusion is, to buy both ChozV for attack and ChozA for its disk and Launcher

Yea agreed.

Sooo, are you gonna mark this as answered, or what?
(Mar. 01, 2019  11:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2019  9:58 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: So More the 50% of people are saying Cho-Z Valkyrie is better, ChozV is better for Attack, ChozA's wing reduce its attck power, the only reason you would want to buy ChozA is more its launcher and 00 disk. While ChozV is great for attack. So my conclusion is, to buy both ChozV for attack and ChozA for its disk and Launcher

Yea agreed.

My findings say the opposite. Cho-Z Achilles is far better for Attack

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...Z-Achilles
(Mar. 01, 2019  9:58 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  10:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: I know that Cho-Z Valkyrie is better but he wants your opinions too.

i think u got a bit confused there, chozV wings actually reduce its attack power by a fair amount, however with chozA the wings are tiny and make no difference in attack power, chozA surpasses chozV power in attack, even mono dragon has said this, they are both very good but chozA has crazy attack power
Personally I’ve found cho z Achilles to be more useful in almost every way the layer (in my opinion) is better the disc is the best disc out and maybe you can argue evolution is better but we all know dimension and evolution both suck and if that’s not enough for you cho z Achilles comes with a Long LR string launcher id say it’s a better buy in every way
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2019  11:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yea agreed.

My findings say the opposite. Cho-Z Achilles is far better for Attack

Don't think so, Cho-Z Valkyrie had better success.
I tried czA 00 Destroy. It's a beast. Like amazingly amazing.
(Mar. 03, 2019  2:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: My findings say the opposite. Cho-Z Achilles is far better for Attack

Don't think so, Cho-Z Valkyrie had better success.

I literally have the results of my testing right there
(Mar. 03, 2019  8:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  2:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: Don't think so, Cho-Z Valkyrie had better success.

I literally have the results of my testing right there
So? I have done some tests too you know.
(Mar. 03, 2019  8:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  8:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I literally have the results of my testing right there
So? I have done some tests too you know.

And your result is, what exactly? How many wins, and how did it win? What were you using?

Why should we trust your tests against his when not a single one of yours has been documented anywhere?