[Unanswered]  Cho-Z Valkyrie vs Cho-Z Achilles

(Jan. 06, 2019  10:19 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well, I never said Zenith is better than 00, it's not. And 00 is very comptetive. And don't get me wrong I already have them both I'm asking for a friend. And based on testing CzV has better attack,

Maybe you should let your friend try them, so then he'll know what he wants.
He wants beys that comptetive, like Archer Hercules and Spriggan Requiem.
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  7:33 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Oh. Sry for the late response. I mean for you to get ChoV should make you happier.
You like Zenith, and you dont really consider 00 use in competitive play. In other threads, you put ChoV above ChoA for attack. Lastly, Ev is better then Dm. Im pretty sure you still want the LongLRย stringlauncher that comes with ChoA, but you could probably live without it. I mean you have 3x wV...get a ChoV man.
Well, I never said Zenith is better than 00, it's not. And 00 is very comptetive. And don't get me wrong I already have them both I'm asking for a friend. And based on testing CzV has better attack,
Now you have finally made it clear. If its for a friend, Why not like Drain blader saidย said...Let him try your?
(Jan. 07, 2019  8:05 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well, I never said Zenith is better than 00, it's not. And 00 is very comptetive. And don't get me wrong I already have them both I'm asking for a friend. And based on testing CzV has better attack,
Now you have finally made it clear. If its for a friend, Why not like Drain blader saidย said...Let him try your?
Because he is lazy to make a testing.
Anyway, guys, this isn't about the launcher, it's about the bey itself.
(Jan. 17, 2019  11:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: bump bump . . .........

Valkyrie all the way. Once worn down a bit evolution is a better variable, ChoZ Valkyrie is a top tier attack layer, and zenith is a great disc for CzV
(Jan. 18, 2019  2:09 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2019  11:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: bump bump . . .........

Valkyrie all the way. Once worn down a bit evolution is a better variable, ChoZ Valkyrie is a top tier attack layer, and zenith is a great disc for CzV

Appriciate the comment