[Unanswered]  Cho-Z Valkyrie vs Cho-Z Achilles

Who should I get?
And who would win in a fight?
Well, in terms of competitive parts, I'd go for Achilles. Not only does it have a very heavy disk, but also a decent driver and layer. Valkyrie is ok, but all of its parts fall short in today's metagame. And in battle, Cho-Z Achilles would most likely win by spin finishes most of the time.
(Jan. 03, 2019  8:34 PM)Atlas Requiem Wrote: Well, in terms of competitive parts, I'd go for Achilles. Not only does it have a very heavy disk, but also a decent driver and layer. Valkyrie is ok, but all of its parts fall short in today's metagame. And in battle, Cho-Z Achilles would most likely win by spin finishes most of the time.

Well, Zenith is also pretty damn great and works perfectly on a tall driver. Evolution is billion times better than Dimension.
(Jan. 03, 2019  10:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  8:34 PM)Atlas Requiem Wrote: Well, in terms of competitive parts, I'd go for Achilles. Not only does it have a very heavy disk, but also a decent driver and layer. Valkyrie is ok, but all of its parts fall short in today's metagame. And in battle, Cho-Z Achilles would most likely win by spin finishes most of the time.

Well, Zenith is also pretty damn great and works perfectly on a tall driver. Evolution is billion times better than Dimension.
00 is better then Zenith. Evolution isnt better then Dimension.
(Jan. 04, 2019  1:06 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  10:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well, Zenith is also pretty damn great and works perfectly on a tall driver. Evolution is billion times better than Dimension.

Evolution is definitely better than Dimension.
(Jan. 04, 2019  1:06 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  10:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well, Zenith is also pretty damn great and works perfectly on a tall driver. Evolution is billion times better than Dimension.

I'm pretty sure Evolution IS better than Dimension, from what i can see, Dimension doesn't even have enough stamina to beat Evolution, which is sad
(Jan. 04, 2019  1:56 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  1:06 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: 00 is better then Zenith. Evolution isnt better then Dimension.

I'm pretty sure Evolution IS better than Dimension, from what i can see, Dimension doesn't even have enough stamina to beat Evolution, which is sad

Depends on how worn down Evolution is as well. Dimension takes a bit of practice to master, specifically the Balance mode launch angle, but all of you are forgetting one thing. Cho-Z Valkyrie comes with the Proto Launcher, which is too small to grip onto correctly and has no power, while Cho-Z Achilles comes with the strongest Burst Series String Launcher to date, which is exclusive to the Cho-Z Achilles Starter Set. Combos aren't everything, but I personally am more in favor of Cho-Z Achilles's combo due to having the heaviest disc, a semi-strategic driver, and a small gimmick on the layer other than the Burst Stoppers.
(Jan. 04, 2019  1:56 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  1:06 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: 00 is better then Zenith. Evolution isnt better then Dimension.

Maybe thats why a stock CzV was beating bL 7 Ir in the last tourney I went to.
(Jan. 04, 2019  3:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  1:56 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: I'm pretty sure Evolution IS better than Dimension, from what i can see, Dimension doesn't even have enough stamina to beat Evolution, which is sad

Depends on how worn down Evolution is as well. Dimension takes a bit of practice to master, specifically the Balance mode launch angle, but all of you are forgetting one thing. Cho-Z Valkyrie comes with the Proto Launcher, which is too small to grip onto correctly and has no power, while Cho-Z Achilles comes with the strongest Burst Series String Launcher to date, which is exclusive to the Cho-Z Achilles Starter Set. Combos aren't everything, but I personally am more in favor of Cho-Z Achilles's combo due to having the heaviest disc, a semi-strategic driver, and a small gimmick on the layer other than the Burst Stoppers.
You don't have to you the launchers that come with it.
(Jan. 04, 2019  4:49 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  3:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Depends on how worn down Evolution is as well. Dimension takes a bit of practice to master, specifically the Balance mode launch angle, but all of you are forgetting one thing. Cho-Z Valkyrie comes with the Proto Launcher, which is too small to grip onto correctly and has no power, while Cho-Z Achilles comes with the strongest Burst Series String Launcher to date, which is exclusive to the Cho-Z Achilles Starter Set. Combos aren't everything, but I personally am more in favor of Cho-Z Achilles's combo due to having the heaviest disc, a semi-strategic driver, and a small gimmick on the layer other than the Burst Stoppers.
You don't have to you the launchers that come with it.

That's obvious, but Cho-Z Valkyrie is only a Starter Bey because it comes with the Proto Laucher, so you are essentially wasting money on a launcher you'll never use, wheras Achilles comes with a currently unique launcher that also happens to be the best string launcher to date. Despite costing more, the launcher is a good reason to buy choA over choV
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  4:49 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: You don't have to you the launchers that come with it.

That's obvious, but Cho-Z Valkyrie is only a Starter Bey because it comes with the Proto Laucher, so you are essentially wasting money on a launcher you'll never use, wheras Achilles comes with a currently unique launcher that also happens to be the best string launcher to date. Despite costing more, the launcher is a good reason to buy choA over choV

That is true but most people have better and more powerful launchers
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:28 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's obvious, but Cho-Z Valkyrie is only a Starter Bey because it comes with the Proto Laucher, so you are essentially wasting money on a launcher you'll never use, wheras Achilles comes with a currently unique launcher that also happens to be the best string launcher to date. Despite costing more, the launcher is a good reason to buy choA over choV

That is true but most people have better and more powerful launchers

Imo that launcher is the best, since the Digital Sword Launcher is probably the only thing stronger, and unbalanced discs can get stuck to it, the winder wears down easily, and I'm more accustomed to using String Launchers.
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:28 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: That is true but most people have better and more powerful launchers

Imo that launcher is the best, since the Digital Sword Launcher is probably the only thing stronger, and unbalanced discs can get stuck to it, the winder wears down easily, and I'm more accustomed to using String Launchers.

I was talking about the proto launcher, also You don't always need to use the burst stopper.
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:38 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Imo that launcher is the best, since the Digital Sword Launcher is probably the only thing stronger, and unbalanced discs can get stuck to it, the winder wears down easily, and I'm more accustomed to using String Launchers.

I was talking about the proto launcher, also You don't always need to use the burst stopper.

Oh. In that case, the Proto Launcher is just a waste of space, so you're paying a little bit extra for something useless.
(Jan. 05, 2019  10:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bump .....
Get ChoV...I sense that it will make you happier from your actions before. Smile
(Jan. 05, 2019  11:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
Get ChoV...I sense that it will make you happier from your actions before. Smile

What do you mean?
(Jan. 05, 2019  11:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
What do you mean by that
Cho-Z Valtriyek will win because of its unburstable ability
Hello, i just joined so idk what's going on, but i get that you guys are talking about choz valkyrie and choz achilles battling, personally, i think achilles will win

(Jan. 06, 2019  4:49 PM)Pokebey# Wrote: Cho-Z Valtriyek will win because of its unburstable ability

Achilles has that ability too, and i have a cho z valkyrie, i do a lot of testing with it, sometimes when the burst stopper is out, some of my beys are able to DEACTIVATE it, then burst it

(Jan. 06, 2019  4:49 PM)Pokebey# Wrote: Cho-Z Valtriyek will win because of its unburstable ability

Achilles has that ability too, and i have a cho z valkyrie, i do a lot of testing with it, sometimes when the burst stopper is out, some of my beys are able to DEACTIVATE it, then burst it
Sorry for misunderstanding of mine actually I am living in India and I can only watch the Cho-Z episodes on youtube so I don't know that cho-z Achilles have the same ability..............But although I will surely take Side of Valkyrie because it is my favourite blade.? For Aiga Editz.
(Jan. 06, 2019  5:12 PM)Pokebey# Wrote: Sorry for misunderstanding of mine actually I am living in India and I can only watch the Cho-Z episodes on youtube so I don't  know that cho-z Achilles have the same ability..............But although I will surely take Side of Valkyrie because it is my favourite  blade.? For       Aiga Editz.

So You are Aiga Editz, You must have Identified me then.
And Cho Z kakusei beys have same ability through out
(Jan. 06, 2019  4:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  11:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Get ChoV...I sense that it will make you happier from your actions before. Smile
What do you mean by that
Oh. Sry for the late response. I mean for you to get ChoV should make you happier.
You like Zenith, and you dont really consider 00 use in competitive play. In other threads, you put ChoV above ChoA for attack. Lastly, Ev is better then Dm. Im pretty sure you still want the LongLR stringlauncher that comes with ChoA, but you could probably live without it. I mean you have 3x wV...get a ChoV man.
(Jan. 06, 2019  7:33 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  4:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: What do you mean by that
Oh. Sry for the late response. I mean for you to get ChoV should make you happier.
You like Zenith, and you dont really consider 00 use in competitive play. In other threads, you put ChoV above ChoA for attack. Lastly, Ev is better then Dm. Im pretty sure you still want the LongLR stringlauncher that comes with ChoA, but you could probably live without it. I mean you have 3x wV...get a ChoV man.
Well, I never said Zenith is better than 00, it's not. And 00 is very comptetive. And don't get me wrong I already have them both I'm asking for a friend. And based on testing CzV has better attack,
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  7:33 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Oh. Sry for the late response. I mean for you to get ChoV should make you happier.
Well, I never said Zenith is better than 00, it's not. And 00 is very comptetive. And don't get me wrong I already have them both I'm asking for a friend. And based on testing CzV has better attack,

Maybe you should let your friend try them, so then he'll know what he wants.