[Unanswered]  Challenge for bladers: give me 3 beys that did not have another part from another bey

hey creeperalpha here and im here to challenge.

can the WBO Bladers give me 3 beys that were in the beyblade burst and burst evolution ANIME and MANGA that had no other bey that had its parts.

for example:

Victory Valkyrie (or Valkyrie Boost Variable): nope (because fenrir has boost in his combination)
Xeno Xcalibur (or Xcalibur Magnum Impact): yes (because no one (i think) has his parts)

To make this challenge more challenging. i will ban characters who had their beys! MWAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!

The ones banned.

Valt Aoi
Shu Kurenai
Xander Shakadera
Lui Shirosagi

(everybody knows their beys anyway)

if you do not know the names of the beys (like the extra characters in the anime) just type their name

And i do not also allow Single Layer Beys (that will make it too easy)

and i also did not add turbo and gachi (that will make it too easy)
Beast behemoth
Baldur bumper bite ( that's a dual layer technically)
Orochicalum is the same way, just gold layer system
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Beast behemoth
Orochicalum is the same way, just gold layer system

BuT RaGnArUk
(Apr. 16, 2019  2:00 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Beast behemoth
Orochicalum is the same way,  just gold layer system

BuT RaGnArUk

Single layers not included. 
If they are 
Then 

IDK
Shining αmaterios αero' αngle αnchor,
Ωrichalcum Ωuter Ωcta,
βaldur βumper βite

or just go with rP .10.Fr, ChoV .Z.Ev and ChoA .00.Dm, I don't know.
I couldn't find anything for God Layer other than Sieg Xcalibur, Nightmare Longinus, and Spriggan Requiem, which are all banned from this challenge. For Dual Layer, there are 2 Beys that I could think of that weren't mentioned before. Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy (although Twin Nemesis gets Jaggy in God, so I guess it doesn't work) and Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme. None of the main Bladers use Triple or Xtreme, but there is at least Unlock Unicorn Upper Xtreme in the anime from a minor charcter, plus Xtreme' from Shadow αmaterios is technically a different part, so 02 is pretty much in the clear.

Never mind. I just realized that Holy Horusood Upper Claw and Unlock Unicorn Down Needle have no exceptions aside from the U2.U.X combo from some minor Blader.
Quad quetzeko

And Gigantic Gaia

And I'm not sure about this one, but Deep Chaos?
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:17 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Quad quetzeko

And Gigantic Gaia

And I'm not sure about this one, but Deep Chaos?
1. qQ2.J.P kK2.L.P
2. gG2.Q.F S.S.F
3. dC.4F.Br bR.4C.Fl mG.8F.Fl WB.8.Br
None of these work.

(Apr. 16, 2019  10:37 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Shining αmaterios αero' αngle αnchor,
Ωrichalcum Ωuter Ωcta,
βaldur βumper βite

or just go with rP .10.Fr, ChoV .Z.Ev and ChoA .00.Dm, I don't know.

1. Ω.Ω.Ω oE.Ω.Qs
2. Cho-Z V.Z.Ev GV.Z.H’ 

(Apr. 16, 2019  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Beast behemoth
Orochicalum is the same way,  just gold layer system

Outer is on oE too!
Cho z Achilles
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I couldn't find anything for God Layer other than Sieg Xcalibur, Nightmare Longinus, and Spriggan Requiem, which are all banned from this challenge. For Dual Layer, there are 2 Beys that I could think of that weren't mentioned before. Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy (although Twin Nemesis gets Jaggy in God, so I guess it doesn't work) and Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme. None of the main Bladers use Triple or Xtreme, but there is at least Unlock Unicorn Upper Xtreme in the anime from a minor charcter, plus Xtreme' from Shadow αmaterios is technically a different part, so 02 is pretty much in the clear.

Never mind. I just realized that Holy Horusood Upper Claw and Unlock Unicorn Down Needle have no exceptions aside from the U2.U.X combo from some minor Blader.

If you look at Nightmare Longinus' built-in disc engravements, it's actually a 6 disc so technically, it has a part of God Valkyrie.
(Apr. 17, 2019  2:10 PM)TheAtomicBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I couldn't find anything for God Layer other than Sieg Xcalibur, Nightmare Longinus, and Spriggan Requiem, which are all banned from this challenge. For Dual Layer, there are 2 Beys that I could think of that weren't mentioned before. Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy (although Twin Nemesis gets Jaggy in God, so I guess it doesn't work) and Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme. None of the main Bladers use Triple or Xtreme, but there is at least Unlock Unicorn Upper Xtreme in the anime from a minor charcter, plus Xtreme' from Shadow αmaterios is technically a different part, so 02 is pretty much in the clear.

If you look at Nightmare Longinus' built-in disc engravements, it's actually a 6 disc so technically, it has a part of God Valkyrie.

Just because you see a 6 doesn’t mean it has the six disc. It has never had the six disc or any disc and never will
wooh!

nice guys but i literally said from manga and anime with bans. so orchalium, baldur, itrifitor any like dat iis not included XD

but one got right though

deep chaos (maybe)
djhango del toro has hold tip

many minor characters has horus, unicorn, and xtreme as its parts so EEENNNK!!!

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE!? IS THERE NO ONE!!!!???
Holy Horusood Upper Claw.
Edit: Never mind, some nobodies have used H2 in the anime.
Xhan/Xavier with Buster Xcalibur
Phi with Revive Phoenix
Geist Fafnir
Ace Dragon from Drum
Fumiya with Wizard Fafnir
Bushin Ashura from Amane
i said no turbo or gachi beys....
Oops, didn’t saw the bottom
I don't find any except deathscyzer force jaggy
there are more
Do core discs count?
yes it does
Gigant Gaia Quarter Fusion, Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme, Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold, Unlock Unicorn Down Needle, Holy Horusood Upper Claw.
And as far as I’m concerned, I am completely sure that no other significant Blader in the anime series overall has these Beyblade parts. (Not counting any of the beyblades that have not existed in the anime)
(Jun. 01, 2019  8:52 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Gigant Gaia Quarter Fusion, Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme, Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold, Unlock Unicorn Down Needle, Holy Horusood Upper Claw.
And as far as I’m concerned, I am completely sure that no other significant Blader in the anime series overall has these Beyblade parts. (Not counting any of the beyblades that have not existed in the anime)

well.... there are others who had thos eparts

gaia layer form shasha guten

xtreme for other idk bladers

hold form djhango del toro

unicord layer from many bladers that idk

Aware that the manga is counted, no, I don’t read the manga.
well i did this to count fenrir for the jaggy
If I am aware, 0 was banned, Boost was banned, Variable was banned, 6 was banned, vortex was banned, Reboot was banned, Storm Spriggan was banned, Victory valkyrie was banned, Legend Spriggan was banned, god Valkyrie was banned, Strike god Valkyrie was banned, Ultimate Reboot was banned, Spriggan Requiem was banned, Zeta was banned, meteor was used once but trans was doubled, 2 was doubled where loop was used, under was used once but hunter was doubled, 8 was doubled where flow was used, flugel was doubled where cross was used while 4 was doubled where bearing was, 5 was doubled, star was put against 5 and guard, nine was banned, Spiral was banned, lost Longinus was banned, Nightmare Longinus was banned, Atomic was doubled where bump was, 7 was banned, merge was banned, knuckle was banned, unite was banned, Infinity was doubled where cycle and weight was, jaggy was doubled where 3 and hit and force was, 1 was banned, iron was banned, zephyr did not appear, yielding was where gravity was doubled, and counting any significant characters that had their bey parts first name be the blader’s First name, this typically puts up the fact that whatsoever, there are only three beyblades in the manga+anime series where the beyblades were counted while Fusion was doubled where quarter was used, Accel and oval are banned while outer and blow and assault and massive and down and Xtreme and Defense and Quake and Survive and Claw and Edge and *I’m gonna stop right there*