[Unanswered]  Bushin Ashindra vs Judgement Joker

Could someone please tell me which one is better I've done tons of research and watched a lot of videos but can't decide which one is worth buying. I can only get one.
(Mar. 23, 2021  12:52 PM)RagingRaven Wrote: Could someone please tell me which one is better I've done tons of research and watched a lot of videos but can't decide which one is worth buying. I can only get one.

Bushin is really bad. The teeth are horrible. I would advise getting joker because it is one of the best GT layers in the game.
Judgement Joker is better. No question (sorry ashura)

(Mar. 23, 2021  3:20 PM)RagingRaven Wrote: Thanks I'll do that

how about you get a bey like Lucifer the End, World Spriggan, Brave Valyrkie , sword valytrek, or Rage Longinus?
(Mar. 23, 2021  1:50 PM)USN Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  12:52 PM)RagingRaven Wrote: Could someone please tell me which one is better I've done tons of research and watched a lot of videos but can't decide which one is worth buying. I can only get one.

Bushin is really bad. The teeth are horrible. I would advise getting joker because it is one of the best GT layers in the game.

I subscribed to your channel your vids are awesome by the way

(Mar. 23, 2021  3:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Judgement Joker is better. No question (sorry ashura)

how about you get a bey like Lucifer the End, World Spriggan, Brave Valyrkie , sword valytrek, or Rage Longinus?

I thought about and I wanted a GT bey so I ran through my options and those two beys came up
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Judgement Joker is better. No question (sorry ashura)

Lucifer The End is a good choice. World Spriggan and Brave Valkyrie are both top tier beys. The Hasbro Sword Valtryek is one of the worst beys ever. Rage Longinus is an amazing bey.
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:22 PM)RagingRaven Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  1:50 PM)USN Wrote: Bushin is really bad. The teeth are horrible. I would advise getting joker because it is one of the best GT layers in the game.

I thought about and I wanted a GT bey so I ran through my options and those two beys came up

The beys I listed are MUCH better than Ashura and Joker

(Mar. 23, 2021  3:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Lucifer The End is a good choice. World Spriggan and Brave Valkyrie are both top tier beys. The Hasbro Sword Valtryek is one of the worst beys ever. Rage Longinus is an amazing bey.

I agree, but the sword valtryek I have tends to beat judgement joker oftently.
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:22 PM)RagingRaven Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  1:50 PM)USN Wrote: Bushin is really bad. The teeth are horrible. I would advise getting joker because it is one of the best GT layers in the game.

Thanks!
Thanks I think I'm gonna go with Brave Valkyrie he seems like a solid attack type although World Spriggan is awesome as well...
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:37 PM)USN Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:22 PM)RagingRaven Wrote: I subscribed to your channel your vids are awesome by the way

Thanks!

Thanks for who and for what?
This is so stupid. Of course Ashura would win.
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This is so stupid. Of course Ashura would win.

lord amane would crush everyone with ease
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:37 PM)USN Wrote: Thanks!

Thanks for who and for what?

he said that he subbed to my channel!
are you talking about hasbro (the ones you find on your local walmart/target) or takara tomy (the ones from japan where you can only buy online)
Hasbro: Ashindra. Judgment sucks with horrible slopes and no rubber.
TT: Judgement is very hard to burst, has massive rubber contact points, and Anshindra sucks.

I suggest Brave Valkyrie though, as I have gotten it and it has proved to be one of my most powerful attack types. I also completely wore down Ev', making light seem like a sloth