[Unanswered]  Brave Valkyrie vs Rage Longinus

Which is better Brave Valkyrie or Rage Longinus? I bought Valkyrie should I cancel the order and get Longinus? I have already watched many videos on both best but couldn't decide.
They do entirely different things and have different spin directions. Brave isn't much of an attack ring, but for spin equalization it has some potential. Rage is a good attack ring. Get what makes more sense for you.
Rage Longinus is better for attack, but Valkyrie is better for spin equalizing.
MasterChef I only can get one

So Rage Longinus is the way to go for attack? I thought Brave was more aggressive with the evolution dash driver...

Also I am talking about the entire combo, not just the rings thanks!
(Mar. 22, 2021  2:58 PM)Ethan Goh Wrote: MasterChef I only can get one

So Rage Longinus is the way to go for attack? I thought Brave was more aggressive with the evolution dash driver...

Also I am talking about the entire combo, not just the rings thanks!

For the entire stock combo of Brave Valkyrie,you need to awaken Evolution' for it to be good,Rage in my opinion is still better, even if Destroy' isn't as fast as Evolution' when awakened,Rage+3A have really great attack potential,plus Rage stock can outspin some stock combo,if it wasn't able to K.O its opponent
Ok thanks a lot hopefully i can cancel my order and get Rage Longinus
Yup. Rage Longinus is better than Brave Valyrkie by a lot. I have them both, so it's easily noticed the difference in skill between the two beys
(Mar. 22, 2021  3:11 PM)Ethan Goh Wrote: Ok thanks a lot hopefully i can cancel my order and get Rage Longinus
Don't cancel your order. Brave also has 2A, which is probably the best double chassis.
Whaaa I am so confused now

So keep Brave or no?
(Mar. 22, 2021  3:36 PM)Ethan Goh Wrote: Whaaa I am so confused now

So keep Brave or no?
Keep it, Brave is a legend.
(Mar. 22, 2021  2:00 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: They do entirely different things and have different spin directions. Brave isn't much of an attack ring, but for spin equalization it has some potential. Rage is a good attack ring. Get what makes more sense for you.

What do you mean? Brave is a huge attack ring with a lot of rubber contact points and massive triangles coming out of it.
(Mar. 22, 2021  3:58 PM)Ethan Goh Wrote: Ok I will keep it
Can’t go wrong with either. 2A is good sometimes and Evolution’ awakened is godly. But IMO rage is better out of the box then brave 100%
rage- its ring is amazing for left attack as is its chassis. destroy' is a decent attack driver that has alot of stamina and can outshine opposite spin beys with LAD of atomic or lower
brave- the ring is amazing for right attack as its it chassis. its chassis is all good for stamina, and LAD unlike 3A. evolution' is way more aggressive then destroy' but only when its awakened. However unlike destroy' it doesn't have as much stamina or LAD
basically get brave if you want a chassis that's good for stamina, LAD and an aggressive driver
get rage if you want a chassis that's only good for attack but a driver that is decently aggressive with stamina and LAD.
personally I would get brave because the chassis has more than 1 use and because rage is more competitive, there will be more combos to counter rage and less combos to counter brave. But its your call. Get what you feel fits your style of blading.
Rage Longinus is just a godlike bey.
Definitely go for Rage. The meta won't change till June or July as always.
(Mar. 23, 2021  5:58 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: This just became avengers civil war
LOL Yeah..Honestly, they are both great. It's your choice though.
I shall keep Brave Valkryie for now, I might be able to get Rage Longinus
This is honestly a tough choice.
If I'd were you'd I'd do what I suggested in the other thread.
Look at your parts, if you are more stamina oriented and you have something like World, 2A is the one for you.
If you seriously have nothing else worth using, go for Rage because it doesn't require as much skill and use as Awakened Ev'.
Then again the more you use Ds' the worse it becomes.
So TBH go for Brave because you can use 2A in Stamina, if you have Xtend+ Brave Xtend+ 2A is awesome as a Destabilizer.
And Ev' is better the more u use.
Even tho Rage on 3A has more Raw Attack, get Ev' to stage 3 and you have arguably better raw attack power.
This is a very tough choice, both would be best, but Brave has the edge stock speaking as long as you get Ev' to 3rd stage.

(btw the other half of me is killing me for saying that)