[Unanswered]  Best Hasbro Beyblades?

I think the best hasbro beyblade was the Hasbro version of lost Longinus cause for the first Time hasbro put actual metal it made me really happy
Lost Luinor is indeed pretty good from what I've seen, such a shame that I haven't been able to get my hands on it...
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:51 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:56 AM)Armor Wrote: I would have to say the best stock releases would be(in no particular order): Caynox C3, Luinor L3, Spryzen Requiem S3, Balkesh B3, Dread Hades H3, and Turbo Valtryek V3. Runner ups and beys that would have had potential: Turbo Spryzen S4, Turbo Achilles A4, Revive Phoenix P4, and Dread Phoenix P4

NO ONE EVER INCLUDES ASTEROID! He is very good hasbro bey, I only use hasbro and he works very well, and comes in a good stock combo. And J2’s tightness still surprises me sometimes.

And no one is really mentioning tips. Rise H, liner s, and other hasboi exclusives can be very good

And I forgot to mention the element turbo beys, they make it possible to get easy access to classic parts.

i don't doubt Asteroid Zeutron; I just don't believe it's as good as the ones I listed. No one is mentioning tips because we are talking about full beys, not single parts. The element Turbo beys aren't good, they just come with parts that can be useful.
(Apr. 20, 2020  10:51 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:51 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: NO ONE EVER INCLUDES ASTEROID! He is very good hasbro bey, I only use hasbro and he works very well, and comes in a good stock combo. And J2’s tightness still surprises me sometimes.

And no one is really mentioning tips. Rise H, liner s, and other hasboi exclusives can be very good

And I forgot to mention the element turbo beys, they make it possible to get easy access to classic parts.

i don't doubt Asteroid Zeutron; I just don't believe it's as good as the ones I listed. No one is mentioning tips because we are talking about full beys, not single parts. The element Turbo beys aren't good, they just come with parts that can be useful.
They are good in the way that they make classic parts readily available
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:10 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  10:51 PM)Armor Wrote: i don't doubt Asteroid Zeutron; I just don't believe it's as good as the ones I listed. No one is mentioning tips because we are talking about full beys, not single parts. The element Turbo beys aren't good, they just come with parts that can be useful.
They are good in the way that they make classic parts readily available

Yes, but I don't think that would be the intent of this thread. In addition, classic parts most likely implies parts that are only good for classic, meaning they are not the best.
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:51 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:56 AM)Armor Wrote: I would have to say the best stock releases would be(in no particular order): Caynox C3, Luinor L3, Spryzen Requiem S3, Balkesh B3, Dread Hades H3, and Turbo Valtryek V3. Runner ups and beys that would have had potential: Turbo Spryzen S4, Turbo Achilles A4, Revive Phoenix P4, and Dread Phoenix P4

NO ONE EVER INCLUDES ASTEROID! He is very good hasbro bey, I only use hasbro and he works very well, and comes in a good stock combo. And J2’s tightness still surprises me sometimes.

Yes, Z3 is good but far from the best.
Z3 is good, but if its "the only hasbro beyblade you play with", show us how it beats SrS3, G3, or C3 with test results ;-)

Back to aK5. I compared it to my aK4 and... Holy sh*t it is only a recolour! I am so disappointed. They did not even fix the hole for the level chip. LC still does not fit!

So it is the most redundant release ever. Valor-H already came with Kraken K5.
(Apr. 22, 2020  3:52 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Z3 is good, but if its "the only hasbro beyblade you play with", show us how it beats SrS3, G3, or C3 with test results ;-)

Back to aK5. I compared it to my aK4 and... Holy sh*t it is only a recolour! I am so disappointed. They did not even fix the hole for the level chip. LC still does not fit!

So it is the most redundant release ever. Valor-H already came with Kraken K5.

I mean, 8' is pretty good if you can't find the Fafnir F4 2-pack, which I could never really find around.
Why does no one ever mention Air Knight or Garuda in these posts? Genuine question

For me, i think Turbo Achilles and Spryzen do so well in the hasbro world simply because of their layer weights. They are bullies

Hades and Spryzen Requiem are OP not only because of metal/rubber, but i think their compact cylindrical size make them super stable.

Arc Balkesh and Hercules are just OP as hell. I was able to to score Balkesh off FB Marketplace for $12 in the US.
(Apr. 26, 2020  7:28 AM)Phant0mM3nace Wrote: Why does no one ever mention Air Knight or Garuda in these posts? Genuine question

For me, i think Turbo Achilles and Spryzen do so well in the hasbro world simply because of their layer weights. They are bullies

Hades and Spryzen Requiem are OP not only because of metal/rubber, but i think their compact cylindrical size make them super stable.

Arc Balkesh and Hercules are just OP as hell. I was able to to score Balkesh off FB Marketplace for $12 in the US.

We did, air knight a5 is pretty good but Garuda stock combo is not that good. The layer itself struggles with burst resistance.
(Apr. 26, 2020  7:28 AM)Phant0mM3nace Wrote: Why does no one ever mention Air Knight or Garuda in these posts? Genuine question

Nobody mentions aK4 because it's bad. Hades is good for it's weight mostly, other wise it's a worse noctemis and Sr3 isn't really good for it's weight, it's good but outclassed,bim slowly forgetting this one. Hercules isn't really OP, I feel both iP4, Z3, and K4 do the job better. Balkesh is OP though, of course.
"Hercules isn't really OP"
Try putting Outer Yard or Outer Octa on it.
Or 00/0/7/8 with Glaive and Yard/Octa/Massive.
I also have a theory about Vertical Orbit but haven't managed to acquire them.
Of course wear and part availability are variables too but I am pretty sure with the right parts Hercules H4 has the potential to beat just about any Hasbro bey and a few TT as well.
(Mar. 22, 2020  10:48 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Hey guys, I was wondering what you think are the best Beyblades Hasbro has released so far. I only have 6 Beys right now, but out of those the best ones are Bushin Ashindra A5 and Turbo Spryzen S4. I think it's fair to say the Spryzen is even a bit better than Ashindra, but wanted to include Ashindra anyway. Any Beys that would kick these Beys butts??

i would recommend the bey air knight 8' valor (i saw an video on cyprus channel he won against super hyperion wich won against lord spriggan) he is one of the best beys in LAD
i would reccomend you put 0 disc, but if you dont want a changed combo, this bey is very good

i would also reccomend a chnged combo, archer hercules 0 atomic (i would reccomend the atomic that you get in wyvron or balkesh  because the one in kerbeus have a smaller ball)
(Apr. 27, 2020  5:36 PM)YellowKing14 Wrote: "Hercules isn't really OP"
Of course wear and part availability are variables too but I am pretty sure with the right parts Hercules H4 has the potential to beat just about any Hasbro bey and a few TT as well.
I actually have tried a lot of these setups! And guess what?!? It's not OP. It's good and a safe choice in a hasbro or limited tournament (it's an upcoming format) but it really lacks anything special. dC3 does the stamina deed better, iP4 does the defense job better, and it's pretty much directly outclassed as a safe pick by Z3, having better stamina, defense, anti attack, balance, opp spin game, and of course weight. And in standard, oof. Turbo Spryzen, gK4, G3, and SrS3 all outclass it heavily.
(Apr. 28, 2020  1:32 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  5:36 PM)YellowKing14 Wrote: "Hercules isn't really OP"
I actually have tried a lot of these setups! And guess what?!? It's not OP. It's good and a safe choice in a hasbro or limited tournament (it's an upcoming format) but it really lacks anything special. dC3 does the stamina deed better, iP4 does the defense job better, and it's pretty much directly outclassed as a safe pick by Z3, having better stamina, defense, anti attack, balance, opp spin game, and of course weight. And in standard, oof. Turbo Spryzen, gK4, G3, and SrS3 all outclass it heavily.
And Cosmic Kraken...
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:07 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  1:32 AM)bladekid Wrote: I actually have tried a lot of these setups! And guess what?!? It's not OP. It's good and a safe choice in a hasbro or limited tournament (it's an upcoming format) but it really lacks anything special. dC3 does the stamina deed better, iP4 does the defense job better, and it's pretty much directly outclassed as a safe pick by Z3, having better stamina, defense, anti attack, balance, opp spin game, and of course weight. And in standard, oof. Turbo Spryzen, gK4, G3, and SrS3 all outclass it heavily.
And Cosmic Kraken...

It’s too light. That thing is heavily outclassed by other Hasbro beys just due to the lighter weight.
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:40 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:07 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: And Cosmic Kraken...

It’s too light. That thing is heavily outclassed by other Hasbro beys just due to the lighter weight.

How many times must I say it's good. Get it before you judge. I can tell you why it's easily a top tier Hasbruh beyblade.
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:00 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:40 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s too light. That thing is heavily outclassed by other Hasbro beys just due to the lighter weight.

How many times must I say it's good. Get it before you judge. I can tell you why it's easily a top tier Hasbruh beyblade.

I think asking bladekid, who could be considered an expert on Hasbro Burst beys, can judge on this.
He doesn't have Kraken though also the tests don't lie BuilderROB Cosmic beat Morigna Turbo Achilles and Dread Pheonix stock combo (with a 20 gram disc) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagUEscnm80
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:03 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: He doesn't have Kraken though also the tests don't lie BuilderROB Cosmic beat Morigna Turbo Achilles and Dread Pheonix stock combo (with a 20 gram disc) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagUEscnm80

Stock combos don't hold much value in tests. Also, that video isn't even in a proper B-09 stadium, but in a rail rush stadium. Try these combos in a proper TT stadium for actual tests, and test it against Turbo Spryzen (right spin) 00 Cross Atomic and see how it does. For opposite spin, try it against Turbo Spryzen 00 Wall Bearing. In terms of stock combos, Air Knight K5 and Erase Devolos stock can probably beat it.
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:03 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: He doesn't have Kraken though also the tests don't lie BuilderROB Cosmic beat Morigna Turbo Achilles and Dread Pheonix stock combo (with a 20 gram disc) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagUEscnm80

Once you’ve got a TT standard stadium to test them in, I would like to see testing with the layer. Not the stock combo either, I mean just the layer on a decent combo.
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:00 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: How many times must I say it's good. Get it before you judge. I can tell you why it's easily a top tier Hasbruh beyblade.

I think asking bladekid, who could be considered an expert on Hasbro Burst beys, can judge on this.
What a sensible guy you are BuilderROB! Not only do I have the bey, but I have conveniently tested it in a pretty comprehensive way! Let's go over it!

First off, stamina: it's pretty bad! I did my normal strategy of starting with dC3 and going down the stamina list. Everything was on 0C.O for maximum consistency. It lost to C3 by a giant bit, then lost to G3, then, N3, then K4 (ect, ect). It even lost to W3, I just about had it with this layer as it was only able to beat things like J3, aK4, pP4 and attack setups. Heck, when I was testing if for defence, it lost to tV3.8'V.Ir when it itself was on 0B.At-S! 

Next we have defense: nothing special to be perfectly honest. It didn't really stand a chance against tV3.8'V.X, did only alright against things like X3.7D.X and X3.7M.O, and did pretty ok against X4.00D.Octa, I think that could be X4's consistency though. It was on 0B.At-S for those so I decided to switch to 0B.U. I'm just gonna say this, I tested the above mentioned attack beys against both of the CK5 combos I made, and oh boy, the reason I switched to a U based combo is because on At-S it got KOed 4 times in a row by wV4.8'V.X! And even still, V4 KOed it twice on U, so it's KO defense is clearly the absolute peak of hasbro. I did test against JA.Bl.X'/Octa and ZB.Bl.X' but it was a bit too depressing to share, but you can probably guess what happened.

And finally, opposite spin: this is it's best thing, and by best thing, I mean it went a tad above even with B3 even on my setups meant to test these things (these are 00E.Br and 00E.Gr). It had a couple matches where it won by the tiniest bit, it did lose as well though. Compare this to the absolute unit J3, which beat B3 9-8 out of10 times on both setups and by an obvious amount. 

That's all I have to say on this layer. But yeah, it's a definitive top tier hasbro in my humble opinion ;)
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:17 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think asking bladekid, who could be considered an expert on Hasbro Burst beys, can judge on this.
What a sensible guy you are BuilderROB! Not only do I have the bey, but I have conveniently tested it in a pretty comprehensive way! Let's go over it!

First off, stamina: it's pretty bad! I did my normal strategy of starting with dC3 and going down the stamina list. Everything was on 0C.O for maximum consistency. It lost to C3 by a giant bit, then lost to G3, then, N3, then K4 (ect, ect). It even lost to W3, I just about had it with this layer as it was only able to beat things like J3, aK4, pP4 and attack setups. Heck, when I was testing if for defence, it lost to tV3.8'V.Ir when it itself was on 0B.At-S! 

Next we have defense: nothing special to be perfectly honest. It didn't really stand a chance against tV3.8'V.X, did only alright against things like X3.7D.X and X3.7M.O, and did pretty ok against X4.00D.Octa, I think that could be X4's consistency though. It was on 0B.At-S for those so I decided to switch to 0B.U. I'm just gonna say this, I tested the above mentioned attack beys against both of the CK5 combos I made, and oh boy, the reason I switched to a U based combo is because on At-S it got KOed 4 times in a row by wV4.8'V.X! And even still, V4 KOed it twice on U, so it's KO defense is clearly the absolute peak of hasbro. I did test against JA.Bl.X'/Octa and ZB.Bl.X' but it was a bit too depressing to share, but you can probably guess what happened.

And finally, opposite spin: this is it's best thing, and by best thing, I mean it went a tad above even with B3 even on my setups meant to test these things (these are 00E.Br and 00E.Gr). It had a couple matches where it won by the tiniest bit, it did lose as well though. Compare this to the absolute unit J3, which beat B3 9-8 out of10 times on both setups and by an obvious amount. 

That's all I have to say on this layer. But yeah, it's a definitive top tier hasbro in my humble opinion Wink

Did it burst? If so put a better chip on it. Once I get a tt stadium I'll try but for real though I would put it on Outer Rise-H

(Apr. 28, 2020  3:26 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:

Stock combos don't hold much value in tests. Also, that video isn't even in a proper B-09 stadium, but in a rail rush stadium. Try these combos in a proper TT stadium for actual tests, and test it against Turbo Spryzen (right spin) 00 Cross Atomic and see how it does.  For opposite spin, try it against Turbo Spryzen 00 Wall Bearing. In terms of stock combos, Air Knight K5 and Erase Devolos stock can probably beat it.

Erase Devolos XD. idk about Air knight but they got the same tip.

Stop bullying Cosmic even tooldforthis bought it and said it's good Uncertain.
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:33 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:17 AM)bladekid Wrote: What a sensible guy you are BuilderROB! Not only do I have the bey, but I have conveniently tested it in a pretty comprehensive way! Let's go over it!

That's all I have to say on this layer. But yeah, it's a definitive top tier hasbro in my humble opinion ;)

Did it burst? If so put a better chip on it. Once I get a tt stadium I'll try but for real though I would put it on Outer Rise-H

(Apr. 28, 2020  3:26 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Stock combos don't hold much value in tests. Also, that video isn't even in a proper B-09 stadium, but in a rail rush stadium. Try these combos in a proper TT stadium for actual tests, and test it against Turbo Spryzen (right spin) 00 Cross Atomic and see how it does.  For opposite spin, try it against Turbo Spryzen 00 Wall Bearing. In terms of stock combos, Air Knight K5 and Erase Devolos stock can probably beat it.

Erase Devolos XD. idk about Air knight but they got the same tip.

Stop bullying Cosmic even tooldforthis bought it and said it's good :/.
I did actually try it with the joker chip, and even still it was bursting. Definitely not as much but still. Even with the best hasbro chip, it still was worse burst resistance wise that iP4, K4, SrS3, tS4, G3, and some other things. Plus it really doesn't matter, a new chip isn't going to change it's abismal stamina and sub par KO resistance. Outer Rs-S isn't that good tbh, as outer isn't really optimal for beys with a high self KO risk because of the OWD adding more speed. Plus the reason Rs-S is good is because specifically on the E frame it has amazing LAD. Also I'm pretty sure outer isn't really top notch stamina wise anymore. It's still good, but I'm pretty sure 00F and 00E beat it. Also, we aren't bullying it, we are just producing the evidence towards it's lack of good beyblade qualities.