[Unanswered]  Are beyblade no glue mods allowed in wbo tournaments??

Hi this is jddjbladerkai.  I was wondering if I can use modded beyblades like attaching 2 weight disks to it using the universe driver in wbo tournament but it’s not glued together it’s just the light up beyblades I used that weight disk and put it above the universe driver than assembled my beyblade it’s fits nicely. Can I use that mod in a wbo summer games tournament too or is against the tournament rules and regulations just thought I’d ask before I brought that beyblade I mean the weight disk is removable if it’s needs to be removed before tournament beybattle just let me know anyone on the forum remember it’s not having glue to keep it together the driver just keeps the weight disk in place let me know ok before june 19th cause that’s when I go to the tournament ok thanks

Signed, 
  Jddjbladerkai
Nope. No mods allowed in WBO tournaments. I'm on my phone so I can't link it right now, but if you click the rules and resources section you should be able to find a link to the burst standard rules, and there will be a good explanation that no mods are allowed.

The wait disc and tip from your light up Beyblade are specifically banned by the rules. And you're not allowed to use beyblades in a non-standard configuration.
No. Mods of any kind are not allowed.

Attachments like Level Chips, Metal God Chips, Big Bang Armor, Xtend+ Chip, +X and +Z are allowed tho
Nope not at all
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: No. Mods of any kind are not allowed.

Attachments like Level Chips, Metal God Chips, Big Bang Armor, Xtend+ Chip, +X and +Z are allowed tho

Allowed in normal supported configurations. The Bigbang armor cannot for example be combined with Victory Valkyrie, and you can't put the Extend+ chip on Zone'.
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:24 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: No. Mods of any kind are not allowed.

Allowed in normal supported configurations. The Bigbang armor cannot for example be combined with Victory Valkyrie, and you can't put the Extend+ chip on Zone'.

Fair enough. But that should be obvious either way.
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Fair enough. But that should be obvious either way.

If it was obvious then the original question wouldn't have been asked in the first place. To me, it's obvious. To them, not so much.
Thanks so much I’ll still bring the beyblade minus the weight disk and I’m using the universe driver well. We’re here are the any good combos for Phoenix with the armor on it and good combos at all that’s you guys know of for perfect phoenix??

Just wondering
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:24 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Allowed in normal supported configurations. The Bigbang armor cannot for example be combined with Victory Valkyrie, and you can't put the Extend+ chip on Zone'.

Fair enough. But that should be obvious either way.

Obvious doesn’t work with the WBO anymore. Especially with newer members. Heck, we recently had a case where someone launched a right spin Bey in left spin. Obvious is a word of the past here
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:52 PM)Jddjbladerkai Wrote: Thanks so much I’ll still bring the beyblade minus the weight disk and I’m using the universe driver well. We’re here are the any good combos for Phoenix with the armor on it and good combos at all that’s you guys know of for perfect phoenix??

Just wondering

You're not allowed to launch any phoenix layers without one of the two associated armor rings on. Not what you asked but I figure I'd head this off before you try it at a tournament.
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:14 PM)Jddjbladerkai Wrote: Hi this is jddjbladerkai.  I was wondering if I can use modded beyblades like attaching 2 weight disks to it using the universe driver in wbo tournament but it’s not glued together it’s just the light up beyblades I used that weight disk and put it above the universe driver than assembled my beyblade it’s fits nicely. Can I use that mod in a wbo summer games tournament too or is against the tournament rules and regulations just thought I’d ask before I brought that beyblade I mean the weight disk is removable if it’s needs to be removed before tournament beybattle just let me know anyone on the forum remember it’s not having glue to keep it together the driver just keeps the weight disk in place let me know ok before june 19th cause that’s when I go to the tournament ok thanks

Signed, 
  Jddjbladerkai

This is a stupid question.
Signed,
  Sushiroll1234
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:14 PM)Jddjbladerkai Wrote: Hi this is jddjbladerkai.  I was wondering if I can use modded beyblades like attaching 2 weight disks to it using the universe driver in wbo tournament but it’s not glued together it’s just the light up beyblades I used that weight disk and put it above the universe driver than assembled my beyblade it’s fits nicely. Can I use that mod in a wbo summer games tournament too or is against the tournament rules and regulations just thought I’d ask before I brought that beyblade I mean the weight disk is removable if it’s needs to be removed before tournament beybattle just let me know anyone on the forum remember it’s not having glue to keep it together the driver just keeps the weight disk in place let me know ok before june 19th cause that’s when I go to the tournament ok thanks

Signed, 
  Jddjbladerkai

Jddjbladerkai, do you know how to change your unanswered to answered? if not, click (or tap) the pencil next to the three dots on the first post. click on the full edit and change the prefix to answered.
(Apr. 22, 2021  10:07 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

Signed, 
  Jddjbladerkai

This is a stupid question.
Signed,
  Sushiroll1234

sushiroll1234, we are going to have a big issue here. I am constantly getting reports from other users regarding your posts violating the community rules. This particular rule violation is a big no-no to me. I strongly suggestion you review the community guidelines before posting again to make sure you are clear on the expectations of our users. The next violation will result in a temporary ban. Please, please, please just stay within the rules so we don’t have to result to that. Thanks for your cooperation. 

1. Insults - Direct personal insult of another community member (e.g., "You are an idiot.") and other name-calling. You may dispute somebody's opinion but not attack/flame the person who stated it. There are a lot of other non-direct-personal insults that won't necessarily get you banned instantly, but depending on the context/nature may lead to post editing, post deletion, warnings, or time-outs. They include telling people to shut up, describing a member as an ignorant person (rather than ignorant about a particular topic) or obtuse or as an apologist, and being extremely or repeatedly rude or sarcastic. It's not your place to tell other users they are not welcome; if they follow the rules, they are welcome. If somebody else insults you, report their post; their post does not give you a license to break the rules by returning their insults. Although we do not read Private Messages sent between forum members, the rules for appropriate and inappropriate content apply to them as well.