Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assault Ver. (Hasbro) Draft

ya know this article is about l drago so I am allowed to talk about l drago DUH THATS WHAT THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:10 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ya know this article is about l drago so I am allowed to talk about l drago DUH THATS WHAT THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT

not if it's literally 7 YEARS OLD!! i understand you're new but did you even read the rules?
He could get a temp ban for not listening others and rudeness violations
yeah this article is about l Drago so I can post about l Drago so bequiet and stop telling me bout necroscripting because I'm not

your necroscriptinh
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah this article is about l Drago so I can post about l Drago so bequiet and stop telling me bout necroscripting because I'm not

Yes, yes you are. You are when you are posting on posts 7 years old.
im just gonna say it...
And I will destroy you

and this article is about L drago so I can if I want
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: And I will destroy you

and this article is about L drago so I can if I want

well i just want you to know that threatening other users will put you one step closer to getting banned. just saying, might wanna stop while you can.
you threatened me to so you better watch out
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: im just gonna say it...

In yugioh fashoin
Report: I believe in the heart of the mods
*pulls out the last card of Deceasedcrab the mod*
Report: DeceasedCrab OBLITERATE
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you threatened me to so you better watch out

when and how did i threaten you? please tell me.
GodzillaFan101 , quit while you're ahead. plz stop now.
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you threatened me to so you better watch out

What, how?
not you jupiter
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

when and how did i threaten you? please tell me.

It’s a troll, approach this camly and pretend to be stupid.
I stopped but than this dude brought it back up
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not you jupiter

Huh? Proof?
you said you would have one of your friends destroy me
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I stopped but than this dude brought it back up

Huh? Explain to me the terrible sins I have done.
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I stopped but than this dude brought it back up

still awaiting an answer. when and how did i threaten you.
NOT YOU JUPITER IM TALKING TO SOMEONE ELSE YOUR COOL
this carp is stupid im reporting this rn
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: NOT YOU JUPITER IM TALKING TO SOMEONE ELSE YOUR COOL

One moment you’re talking about me, then the other you are talking about someone else.