Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assault Ver. (Hasbro) Draft

So, this is my 2nd/3rd Article for the BeyWiki. I hope its okay, since this is my first single Beyblade Article. All critiscm is needed! If there are any combos that have use competetively, please let me know, and I'll fix the draft. The article is already formatted, so without further ado, here it is!
Quote:{{Beybox
| image = Meteo_L-Drago_Assult_(Hasbro).jpg
| full item name = Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assault Ver. 85XF (Hasbro)
| item number = BB-98A
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade#Hybrid Wheel System | Hybrid Wheel System]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster = Starter
}}

__TOC__

==Face: L Drago II==
The face on this beyblade depicts a Dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in the space. This face is different from the Lightning L Drago version, because of its translucent blue color. The word DRAGO is also removed. The “L” is formed by its one claw.

==Clear Wheel: L-Drago Assault Ver.==
This Clear Wheel features three Dragon-like heads in its design, and, as with the other L-Drago Series, it can only spin to the left. It is translucent blue, and has white streaks of paint on its overhead view. Unlike its original version, [[Meteo L Drago]], this version has absolutely no rubber on This Clear Wheel. Therefore, it cannot steal spin as easily.

L Drago Assault can only fit onto the Meteo Metal Wheel. Its mode change is done by rotating the Clear Wheel 180 degrees so that different parts of the Metal Wheel are protruding outwards.

==Metal Wheel: Meteo==
As with [[Lightning]], Meteo has six protrusions that are designed to fit into L Drago II, as well as its other versions. It has two modes. Assault Mode, and Barrage Mode. In Assault Mode, the protrusions are generally used for [[Smash Attack]]. In Barrage Mode, it is mostly used for Spin Stealing/Equalizing. In this version, the protrusions alternate between blue and silver: blue for Barrage, and silver for Assault. It has a moderate overhang that makes it unpopular to use for low customizations.

===Use in Spin Stealing Customization==
Meteo, along with the Clear Wheel L Drago II can be utilized in the Spin Stealing Customization, ''Meteo L Drago II CH120WD/EWD''

==Track: 85==
*'''Weight:''' 0.86 gram
85 is the shortest Track available. In theory, such a low Track would offer many advantages; Attack-Types can more easily hit the underside of Metal Wheels, or hit directly at the Tracks and Bottoms, while Defense and Stamina benefits from a lower center of gravity, as well as reducing the chances of meaningful hits. The main disadvantage consists of increased chances of scraping on the Stadium floor.

Competitively however, Low Track customizations have fallen into disuse with the release of the Boost Disk 145 and 230 Tracks. The former (in Normal Mode) is basically immune to Low Track Attack, while the latter, being made of plastic and being so circular, is much more effective at absorbing hits and prevents opponents from latching onto it. Additionally, in the case of Attack customizations, 85 can be a slightly risky choice, as it increases your chances of scraping while attempting to bank or use the [[Sliding Shoot]]; as such, Tracks like 100 or 90 may be preferred depending on how much a (Metal) Wheel overhangs its Track.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
Although unpopular, 85 is most frequently used in Stamina customizations such as ''Phantom Cancer 85WD''.

==Bottom: Extreme Flat==
*'''Weight:''' 0.68 gram
Extreme Flat is a large, plastic Flat tip with four small pieces of plastics spread evenly on the edge of its circumference. It is the widest plastic Flat bottom, as wide as RF, and one of the fastest aggressive tip.

Contrasting RF, XF trades controllability and adherence/grip for speed and stamina. XF therefore has a much harder time achieving and maintaining a flower pattern, often switching to Tornado Stalling under inexperienced hands.

Compared to MF, XF retains its superior speed, while its width and material gives it the better grip. However, it still has inferior controllability. Difference in Stamina is the most complex comparison between these two Bottoms. MF is a taller Bottom, and its metal tip is smaller than XF’s plastic tip, making it better in conventional, same-spin Stamina. On the other hand, XF’s shorter height and wider tip allows for more precession, making it a better choice for the more unconventional spin-equalizing, where MF would just topple over at low rotational speed.

Overall, XF can serve as a potent alternative to RF, adding Stamina to your Attack customizations. However, it is best used in left-spin customizations, where it can make full use of its combined Attack and spin-equalizing capabilities.

==Gallery==

==Overall==
Most, if not all, of this Beyblade's parts are outclassed. L Drago Assault is not as good in terms of spin stealing as L Drago II is, 85 can be stopped by a BD145 or 230, and although XF can be used in some left spin customizations, '''there is little, to no reason to buy this Beyblade, other than for collection purposes.'''
XF is definitely not too uncontrollable to be used competitively. You might want to state that with practice, XF can be used in combos such as MF L-Drago Guardian CH120 XF
The XF description is already on Beywiki and was approved by both Kei and I. This was done when Nocto's Omega Dragonis article was approved and published.
Okay, the Overall and XF sections are fixed. Anything else?
As I just wrote, there is nothing to change about the XF section ...
Oh, sorry. Because I changed minor details from the XF section, like commas, better connecting words, and so on. So I copied the XF part from the Omega Dragonis back onto the draft, and this time, I didn't change anything. Anything else?
A defense combonation using 85 is Bassalt Kerbecs 85RS. You should put that in the combo list for the 85 track.
I copied the description of the 85 track from the BeyWiki, so I don't know if I should add it or not. I've have to check with Kai-V on that.

EDIT: I was actually asking if there were any combos in the Meteo and the L Drago Assault Ver. Sections, because I created them myself.
(Oct. 12, 2012  10:12 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
Quote:==Clear Wheel: L-Drago Assault Ver.==
Unlike the original version of this Beyblade, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF this version has absolutely no rubber on This Clear Wheel. Therefore, it cannot steal spin as easily.
I think the original MLD is the only L-Drago with rubber on the Clear Wheel.

What about L-Drago Destroy, and Guardian L-Drago?
So do you think I should create separate sub-sections for the Barrage mode, and the Assault mode? Or is it okay the way it is?
(Oct. 14, 2012  1:56 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: What about L-Drago Destroy, and Guardian L-Drago?
L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian have rubber on their PC Core, not their Clear Wheel. They don't actually have Clear Wheels, either.
(Oct. 14, 2012  1:46 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  10:12 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
Quote:==Clear Wheel: L-Drago Assault Ver.==
Unlike the original version of this Beyblade, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF this version has absolutely no rubber on This Clear Wheel. Therefore, it cannot steal spin as easily.
I think the original MLD is the only L-Drago with rubber on the Clear Wheel.
No, Ultimate Meteo Ldrago absorb DF105LRF has rubber.

(Oct. 12, 2012  10:12 PM)Rush Wrote: So, this is my 2nd/3rd Article for the BeyWiki. I hope its okay, since this is my first single Beyblade Article. All critiscm is needed! If there are any combos that have use competetively, please let me know, and I'll fix the draft. The article is already formatted, so without further ado, here it is!
Quote:{{Beybox
| image = Meteo_L-Drago_Assult_(Hasbro).jpg
| full item name = Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assault Ver. 85XF (Hasbro)
| item number = BB-98A
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade#Hybrid Wheel System | Hybrid Wheel System]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster = Starter
}}

__TOC__

==Face: L Drago II==
The face on this beyblade depicts a Dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in the space. This face is different from the Lightning L Drago version, because of its translucent blue color. The word DRAGO is also removed. The “L” is formed by its one claw.

==Clear Wheel: L-Drago Assault Ver.==
This Clear Wheel features three Dragon-like heads in its design, and, as with the other L-Drago Series, it can only spin to the left. It is translucent blue, and has white streaks of paint on its overhead view. Unlike its original version, [[Meteo L Drago]], this version has absolutely no rubber on This Clear Wheel. Therefore, it cannot steal spin as easily.

L Drago Assault can only fit onto the Meteo Metal Wheel. Its mode change is done by rotating the Clear Wheel 180 degrees so that different parts of the Metal Wheel are protruding outwards.

==Metal Wheel: Ultimate Meteo==
As with [[Lightning]], Meteo has six protrusions that are designed to fit into L Drago II, as well as its other versions. It has two modes. Assault Mode, and Barrage Mode. In Assault Mode, the protrusions are generally used for [[Smash Attack]]. In Barrage Mode, it is mostly used for Spin Stealing/Equalizing. In this version, the protrusions alternate between blue and silver: blue for Barrage, and silver for Assault. It has a moderate overhang that makes it unpopular to use for low customizations.

===Use in Spin Stealing Customization==
Meteo, along with the Clear Wheel L Drago II can be utilized in the Spin Stealing Customization, ''MF-F Meteo L Drago II CH120EWD''

==Track: 85==
*'''Weight:''' 0.86 gram
85 is the shortest Track available. In theory, such a low Track would offer many advantages; Attack-Types can more easily hit the underside of Metal Wheels, or hit directly at the Tracks and Bottoms, while Defense and Stamina benefits from a lower center of gravity, as well as reducing the chances of meaningful hits. The main disadvantage consists of increased chances of scraping on the Stadium floor.

Competitively however, Low Track customizations have fallen into disuse with the release of the Boost Disk 145 and 230 Tracks. The former (in Normal Mode) is basically immune to Low Track Attack, while the latter, being made of plastic and being so circular, is much more effective at absorbing hits and prevents opponents from latching onto it. Additionally, in the case of Attack customizations, 85 can be a slightly risky choice, as it increases your chances of scraping while attempting to bank or use the [[Sliding Shoot]]; as such, Tracks like 100 or 90 may be preferred depending on how much a (Metal) Wheel overhangs its Track.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
Although unpopular, 85 is most frequently used in Stamina customizations such as ''Phantom Cancer 85WD''.

==Bottom: Extreme Flat==
*'''Weight:''' 0.68 gram
Extreme Flat is a large, plastic Flat tip with four small pieces of plastics spread evenly on the edge of its circumference. It is the widest plastic Flat bottom, as wide as RF, and one of the fastest aggressive tip.

Contrasting RF, XF trades controllability and adherence/grip for speed and stamina. XF therefore has a much harder time achieving and maintaining a flower pattern, often switching to Tornado Stalling under inexperienced hands.

Compared to MF, XF retains its superior speed, while its width and material gives it the better grip. However, it still has inferior controllability. Difference in Stamina is the most complex comparison between these two Bottoms. MF is a taller Bottom, and its metal tip is smaller than XF’s plastic tip, making it better in conventional, same-spin Stamina. On the other hand, XF’s shorter height and wider tip allows for more precession, making it a better choice for the more unconventional spin-equalizing, where MF would just topple over at low rotational speed.

Overall, XF can serve as a potent alternative to RF, adding Stamina to your Attack customizations. However, it is best used in left-spin customizations, where it can make full use of its combined Attack and spin-equalizing capabilities.

==Gallery==

==Overall==
Most, if not all, of this Beyblade's parts are outclassed. L Drago Assault is not as good in terms of spin stealing as L Drago II is, 85 can be stopped by a BD145 or 230, and although XF can be used in some left spin customizations, '''there is little, to no reason to buy this Beyblade, other than for collection purposes.'''
Any changes I should make?
This is a thread for ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault ver.
That has no rubber.

The Duo Uranus article is already up.
(Aug. 05, 2013  2:50 PM)nupmuk Wrote: The Duo Uranus article is already up.

He was making a point, by giving an example.

Blackdragon is saying that unless it is a very important bey (IE Duo Uranus) do not necro the thread.
isn't the hasbro ver. red not blue, i thought the blue one was absorb
The purple and white one is absorb.
(Aug. 05, 2013  4:51 PM)nupmuk Wrote: The purple and white one is absorb.

yes and the assault version is red
but i am thinking of roll ver from the reshuffle, that one is blue
Assault is blue, Rush is red.
ok thanks it has just been a long time sine i have messed with the reshuffle set thanks for clearing it up.. again
Meteo L-Drago does spin steel in the anime right? Because thats how he does it in real life.
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Meteo L-Drago does spin steel in the anime right? Because thats how he does it in real life.

you need to stop necroposting threads that are literally 7 YEARS OLD!!

its a wonder how you havent gotten in trouble yet.