Ultimate Gravity Perseus Attack Version

Poll: Do you like it?

Yup.
100.00%
Nope.
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Face: Perseus

The Face depicts Perseus an ancient warrior, also one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Perseus Attack Ver.

Perseus Attack Version sides, 3 of which are masked and 3 of which are just points. Unlike the normal Perseus clear wheel, the attack version is more pointed and aggressive. When placed on a Gravity Metal Wheel wheel, it features a mode changing ability by rotating the clear wheel. The first is Defence Mode (which comes into play when the helmets of the clear wheel cover the "Eyes of Medusa") and the second is Counter Mode (which comes into play when the 3 point on the clear wheel cover the "Eyes of Medusa"), and contrary to the anime, it can't change modes during a battle.

NOTE: Like all Perseus clear wheels, it can only be legally played combined with a Gravity Metal Wheel and Gravity can only legally be combined with a Perseus Clear Wheel.

Metal Wheel: Gravity

The Gravity Metal Wheel has 6 sides, 3 of which are just dents and 3 of which contains 3 circles (aka "Eyes of Medusa") each, when the helmet design of Perseus covers the eyes, it portrays a face. Due to there being no walls to stop launcher prongs, this wheel utilizes the ability of multi-directional spin, depending on of you use a left or right spin (prongs). It could be said that nowadays Gravity is a jack of ll trades, but master of none, due to being outclassed for attack by Wyvang, Flash, Balro and Bahamdia for attack, Dragooon for spin-steal, Genbull, Duo and Phantom for stamina and Reviser, Killerken, Genbull and Duo for defence.

IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
Gravity has been found to have three different molds. Mold One is found in TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro Gravity Perseus/Destroyer Starters, and the others are differentiated by the sides and the definition on each. There are more bumps and curves on the side of Mold One than there are on Mold Two. Mold Two is found in most SonoKong Gravity Perseus and is smooth all around the sides, and is significantly lighter than Mold One. Its performance in all areas suffers from this weight difference. The toughest Mold to distinguish is Mold Three. It is found in BB-109 Random Booster Volume 7, and is the same shape as Mold One. Mold Three is distinguished by its heavier weight than Mold One.

Track: 130

130 is a completely gimmick-less track. The only thing unique about it is that it is one of only 2 of that particular height. Even then, it is outclassed by it's counterpart, S130. In Stamina battles, 130 does not offer enough balance: Tracks like W145 and even AD145 provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability. Therefore this track is completely useless as better choices are available.

Tip: Flat

The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. The F Bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. F has since been outclassed by other countless Attack Bottoms such as RF, R2F and LRF.

Overall

Although Gravity used to be one of the best metal wheel choices, it is now very outclassed. There is little reason to buy this beyblade outside of collection purposes.
(Jul. 05, 2014  8:39 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Although Gravity use to be one of the best metal wheel choices, but it is now very outclassed.
Just a minor typing correction I noticed while scrolling through: "Although Gravity used to be one of the best metal wheel choices for attack, it is now very outclassed." (take out the "but")

There were a few other small typing errors here & there so I'd just read through it again to correct those.
(Jul. 05, 2014  8:54 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  8:39 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Although Gravity use to be one of the best metal wheel choices, but it is now very outclassed. There is little reason to buy this beyblade outside of collection purposes.
Just a minor typing correction I noticed while scrolling through: "Although Gravity use[b]d to be one of the best metal wheel choices for attack, it is now very outclassed." (take out the "but")

There were a few other small typing errors here & there so I'd just read through it again to correct those.

It was also used for spin steal and even defence in a few cases I believe.
Can I get some reviews? Kai-V ?
Just wait a bit more. Kai-V doesn't always comment on drafts right away.

I'll read over it though and give my input. Smile

EDIT: Aren't we suppose to use the Gravity and Perseus section from this? http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...us_AD145WD
1. Attack version has a different CW.
2. That gravity article is outdated.
Oh yeah I just noticed that.

Well then, to be honest, I think the Gravity section may need more work.

Minor edits to the rest.
(Jul. 06, 2014  4:49 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Oh yeah I just noticed that.

Well then, to be honest, I think the Gravity section may need more work.

Minor edits to the rest.

Suggestions?
I think this is better for the F section:

The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. The F Bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. F has since been outclassed by other countless Attack Bottoms such as RF, R2F and LRF
Ok.

Anybody else?
I think the 130 section should be added onto:

130 is a completely gimmick-less track. The only thing unique about it is that it is one of only 2 of that particular height. Even then, it is outclassed by it's counterpart, S130. In Stamina battles, 130 does not offer enough balance: Tracks like AD145 and W145 provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability.
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:20 PM)Echizen Wrote: I think the 130 section should be added onto:

130 is a completely gimmick-less track. The only thing unique about it is that it is one of only 2 of that particular height. Even then, it is outclassed by it's counterpart, S130. In Stamina battles, 130 does not offer enough balance: Tracks like AD145 and W145 provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability.

I was about to ask about adding something else to the 130 section before you posted lol.

How about: In Stamina battles, It has been completely outclassed by gimmicked tracks such as W145 and even AD145, due to them having more stability and better center of gravity.

How's that?
Well what I wrote, was from another article, so...
I think Echizen's article on 130 is better for now. It explains more details.
Ok. I added it with like 2 minor edits.
Can a Committee member view this and give me feedback ? I don't want it to be one of those drafts that gets buried .
^ anyone? I don't want it to just get buried and forgotten.