Ultimate Combos Discussion

Hello everyone. I'm ByxisRising. In this thread, we can talk about ultimate beyblade burst combos. I'm currently looking for parts for an ultimate valtryek combo. And hey, if I like your combo idea, I'll use it in a video for my channel and you'll get a shoutout!
Ultimate Valkyrie: Cho Z Valkyrie Blitz Ultimate Reboot
Dread Longinus Ratchet Orbit Metal Ten
So we're doing the thing that LeftBurst came up with right?
Zwei Longinus Nine Destroy Metsu
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:14 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Zwei Longinus Nine Destroy Metsu

Wait are we making the best combo, or just a random combo out of all the parts.
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:15 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:14 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Zwei Longinus Nine Destroy Metsu

Wait are we making the best combo, or just a random combo out of all the parts.
I think he was talking about making the best combo out of the parts for a evolution line of beyblades. I did the Longinus line.
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:15 AM)Armor Wrote: Wait are we making the best combo, or just a random combo out of all the parts.
I think he was talking about making the best combo out of the parts for a evolution line of beyblades. I did the Longinus line.

Why would you use the 9 disc then...
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:27 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think he was talking about making the best combo out of the parts for a evolution line of beyblades. I did the Longinus line.

Why would you use the 9 disc then...

Because I wanted each part to be different, otherwise it would just be Zwei Longinus but with destroy.
ultimate achilles: union achilles 00 Xtend Retsu.... or maybe cho-z achilles 11 xt+
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:27 AM)Armor Wrote: Why would you use the 9 disc then...

Because I wanted each part to be different, otherwise it would just be Zwei Longinus but with destroy.

Idk if we should sacrifice the "best" part just to have all parts though.

(Nov. 13, 2019  6:31 AM)JasonXD Wrote: Geist Fafnir 00 or 0 proof yard

You can't use 0, 00, or Yard. You can only use Fafnir parts ex. Geist Fafnir Ratchet Nothing
Maybe try Cho-Z Valkyrie.00B. Hunter' or Cho-z Valkyrie.Around. Extreme'

And If you don't have Dash Drivers, I'm sorry.
(Nov. 30, 2019  10:26 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Maybe try Cho-Z Valkyrie.00B. Hunter' or Cho-z Valkyrie.Around. Extreme'

And If you don't have Dash Drivers, I'm sorry.

Which stock Valkyrie came with any of those disks,drivers or frames?
The Achilles generation sucks for the this. There is 0 driver variety, unless you count Xtend and Xtend+. I think the best combo you could get is probably Cho-Z Achilles Convert Xtend+.
I honestly feel like Lord Spriggan stock is the ultimate Spriggan.
Ultimate Ragnaruk Combo: Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Revolve
(Dec. 01, 2019  2:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ultimate Ragnaruk Combo: Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Revolve

I would say Crash Ragnuruk 4cross Revolve
Ultimate Dragon Combo: Imperial Dragon.Sting/00Cross.Destroy'/Ultimate Reboot'
Ultimate Beyblade combo: Dranzer.10W.Quest | literally the best combo ever Smile 100% lol
Why are people still posting irrelevant combos...
Not sure if this is actually relevant to this thread, but IMO Judgment Diabolos Sting(Gold) Quick Dash is the ultimate attack type. The OP didn’t really make it clear if he wanted the best combo out of a specific line of beyblades, or just the best combos overall.
(Dec. 01, 2019  7:59 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Ultimate Beyblade combo: Dranzer.10W.Quest | literally the best combo ever Smile 100% lol

Blaze Ragnaruk has better teeth
(Dec. 02, 2019  3:59 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  7:59 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Ultimate Beyblade combo: Dranzer.10W.Quest | literally the best combo ever Smile 100% lol

Blaze Ragnaruk has better teeth

I think you meant to quote my post. Blaze is still not as good as crash because crash has better stamina due to the wings on crash being made of metal, therefore being a better combo overall.
(Dec. 02, 2019  4:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2019  3:59 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Blaze Ragnaruk has better teeth

I think you meant to quote my post. Blaze is still not as good as crash because crash has better stamina due to the wings on crash being made of metal, therefore being a better combo overall.

In addition, cR on Revolve actually has some decent burst resistance, so this won't be much of a problem.