[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

(Jul. 24, 2012  1:24 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: OK. there isnt really much to test those beyblades against since they use up so many parts. Smile lol But ya i will try them out again. Smile
Also should i give Earth Capricorne the D performance tip or the SD performance tip?

I would go with D.
OK. I really like those combos. They work well, better than Earth Aries. Thanks for the tips. What else can we talk about in this thread?
I think Earth Capricorne turned out to be my favorite out of those combos.
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:23 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: OK. I really like those combos. They work well, better than Earth Aries. Thanks for the tips. What else can we talk about in this thread?
I think Earth Capricorne turned out to be my favorite out of those combos.

Dont post twice,its not good. Just click the edit button. Lets try to talk more by private message because this is more of a thread to get people to join,but me and The prodigy are planning the team sig out.
Kool. And sorry for the double posting. Smile Its just a bad habit. Smile
Alright, I uploaded a video on youtube asking people to join the team, hopefully we can get more members. And also, My combo is now MF Flash Zurafa/Giraffe CH120LRF. Here is the link to the video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFo_V5gEl...e=youtu.be
OK good. Hopefully we can get more members. I will mention it in one of my videos.

I am the thirtieth post. yay Smile
King leone12
combos: diablo leone bd 145r2f, basalt pegasus 105 wd,earth nemesis d125 mb
Attack,Defense,Or Stamina?: attack and defense
Light Launcher(Takara Tomy),(right&left string launcher)
OK you look good I just need to see if the leader will let you join.

Did you see the recruiting video that the leader made?
OK. At least it's working. Smile I sent a PM to the leader but I don't know when he will be online again.
cool question wat beys u have AnsonihArrow's
cool can u do a reqeust battles
and did the leader text back
(Jul. 31, 2012  7:00 PM)King leone 12 Wrote: cool can u do a reqeust battles
No and what do you mean by request battles? And please don't double post.

k sorry it is a habit with double post and if i ask u to battle with my combo
King Leone, your only good combo is the Diablo combo, do you have any other beys? I could help you improve your combos. But, its alright. You're in! BTW, You should really get a sig and avatar.

face bolt:leon,eagle,gemios,wolfs,pegasus,kerbecs,befall,Lacerta,tempo,serpent,nemesi​s
energy rings:wolfs,leone,eagle,pegasus,kerbecs,befall,lacerta,tempo,serpent,virgo,nemes​is cetus
fusion wheel:rock,earth,ray,dark,galaxy,hell,evil,tiwisted,diabol,grand,sol,storm,cyber​,burn
spin track:w105,gb145,230,145,bd145,,df145,m145,uw145,125,135,i got 2 d125,r145but i lost the rubber
tips:mb,two bs,ms,wd,wb,cs,r2f,f,fs,and 3 metal tips that i dont know the name
Use Twisted Kerbecs GB145CS or Twisted Kerbecs 230CS as well.
wat else combos u can make
wat eles combos u can make
Dude, stop double posting. PM me about this.
I want to join i am from uk but my combo is mf basalt horogium bd145mf i am 12
Team Salamander
Join Here!!

We are looking for good Bladers! You may not be accepted if you are new to Beyblade!

We are looking for applicants from the U.S.A! We can make some exceptions though.

Format to Sign Up!!
And a message from the leader

Hello, this is for a team I want to make called Team Salamander. Here is how you can join… (And my info)

Name (real or not): Shaman-R

Combos: MF Flash Orion CH120R2F/LRF; MF Death Bull E230RDF (until I get Revizer x2); MF-H Duo Cancer 230MB; MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF (until I get LDD); and Basalt Horogium R145R2F (until I get Diablo)

Attack, Defense, Or Stamina: Attack
Launcher Set-up: Blue Grip (Hasbro), Yellow Beylauncher (TT), Beylauncher suspension (TT). I like my set-up nice and simple so nothing gets in the way. My other set-up is a black grip (Hasbro) with a red rubber (Hasbro) and a Beylauncher l (TT).

Team Members (In the order they joined)

MF Flash Giraffe/Zurafa CH120LRF/R2F~
The Prodigy-~MF-H Flash Pisces CH120R2F~
KiddDragoon~Phantom Kerbecs M145/S130RF~
AnsonihArrow~Earth Capricorne AD145D~
Kid Leone 12~Diablo Leone BD145R2F~

Team Sig Rules:

The members of this team need a team sig, but we are not going to use one sig for everybody, your sig must have the character who owns the bey you use in the anime, for example, I use Flash Zurafa so my character is Dashan. You can add additional things, and it has to include your name, team salamander or some kind of text, look at mine for an example.

(Aug. 01, 2012  7:54 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: I want to join i am from uk but my combo is mf basalt horogium bd145mf i am 12
The leader needs to look at you. I will let him know you want to join. I'm glad you considered joining. Smile
Also please use proper format.

DarkBull2296
Combos: Basalt Horogium BD145MF
Shiny red string launncher (hasbro)
That looks great, AnsonIhArrow! And Bull, you don't seem like a bad blader but your combo is kind of bad. BD145MF works much better with Dual Spin beys and left spin, and what parts do you have? I might be able to help you make something better.