[USA] Team Golden Eagle

Twisted, do you have a BB-10 we could use for the tournament?
hey im sorry i cant do the tournament

and oh yea im qiuting the team peace
(Dec. 06, 2012  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK then, I suppose that if you kept everything in your notebook about the Reshoot Clause and the number of participants for each tournament format, you are ready. You can go ahead and make the official topic in the WBO General forum, and we will move it to the Official Events forum later.
Are you all ready??? Wink
YEAHUH!!!
The tournament's finally approved! Now I can get some scavenger hunt points, ahah. I'm not going just because of that, though, I wanna have fun xD
First tournament, here I come!
Ok guys i'll be there tomorrow but Leone Tamer and my other brother wont be able to make it
And guy's i dnt wanna be a let down or anything but im thinking about quitting beyblade my whole house is because We tried it yesterday to get ready for the tourney and we all sucked i cant control my flash pisces my bro's launchers are broke and all they have are LL2's so yeah were debating it right now
can someone please help me with my signature? I need a team golden eagle signature.
(Jan. 03, 2013  5:37 AM)bey master 7602 Wrote: can someone please help me with my signature? I need a team golden eagle signature.
never mind.
So guys am I still on the team?
Or am I held personnal for the tournament problem
You're still on the team, but you are held accountable for the whole tournament fiasco.
Name (Full or real name not required)- Tai
City and State- Brooklyn, NY
Age- 12
Strongest Bey- Beyblade Metal - Ray Lacerta 145 / Zero G - Guardian Reviser #BBG - 10

Add-On - I am gonna start going to more tournaments when they have more in NY, and also Could you add that Team Golden Eagle in my signature.
Now I want to join this
Name: Rashawn
Favorite type: Attack

Bey Ldrago Guardian
The bottom part is strongest bey not favorite type.
Strongest : Ldrago Guardian
Tongue_out stupid me
I am from Fayetteville,North Carolina
(Jan. 09, 2013  10:01 PM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: So guys am I still on the team?
Or am I held personnal for the tournament problem

What tournament problem
Is it room for 1 more ???
name:derek morton
strength:very high
bey backround check:undefeated school summer school and nieghborhood champ for 1 year
strongest bey :big bang pegesus also diablo nemisis
hey guys i feel real bad plz give me some way to make it up plz
so am i in or what
thanks i apologize for that and do i still have my power as co-leader ?
Guy's are we really gonna let this team die and be inactive over one tournament ? Really ?!?!?!?
Twisted, with all due respect, which isn't really much, you are in no position to ask questions about this team's inactivity simply because, it's almost entirely due to you. You have no right whatsoever to post as you just did. You're lucky enough not to have been banned from this website because of what you did. You've lost our trust in your word, and you have to earn it back. You don't seem to understand this, so I thought I'd just let you know. >:l
xj i dont want to think of us as rival can we join our forces pm me your decision
(Jan. 27, 2013  9:25 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: Twisted, with all due respect, which isn't really much, you are in no position to ask questions about this team's inactivity simply because, it's almost entirely due to you. You have no right whatsoever to post as you just did. You're lucky enough not to have been banned from this website because of what you did. You've lost our trust in your word, and you have to earn it back. You don't seem to understand this, so I thought I'd just let you know. >:l