[USA] Team Golden Eagle

k boss thanks for the info
Ah, can you edit that post? I don't want my teammate to get warned for one word posts 0_o

Cherz, just curious, do they have picnic tables at the Park?
name:dude5 city/state:san,antonio TX age:10 bey:spiral capricorne 130w2D so can i pls join
Ahh, Okay, I will bring a couple of blankets / beach towels so our tips won't get damaged.
(Nov. 15, 2012  3:30 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Ahh, Okay, I will bring a couple of blankets / beach towels so our tips won't get damaged.

where is the tourny
does anyone want to come to my tourny
Uh, it's in Philly.

Is anyone going to film the tourney to but on the BeyChannel? I will try to get a camera Smile
hey guys can i please join
im a beginner could someone teach me some stuff im confused what to do and how to battle
(Nov. 17, 2012  12:27 AM)dude5 Wrote: hey guys can i please join

No, declined.
was i declined i would like to know because twisted eagle said i "might" get accepted.
Hello, AznInferno here, I was invited by BladerPegasis to join, so I will. Originally starting out with the old Plastics (2002 was a good year Grin), I've recently began once more with a couple friends. My style of blading would be more of a balance/stamina/defense type kind of blading, and I would say I am confident at my skills, though like everyone else, I still need improvement. Since this seems to be the U.S. representative team of the WBO, I am honored to accept the invitation to join the team.

Name: Azn-Inferno
City and State: Clifton Park, NY
Strongest Bey: Death Pegasus AD145WD (Stamina)

I would like my avatar and signature to be changed to something with Tithi and Yu Tendo, and both their beys (Death Quetzalcoatl and Flame Libra). Thank you, and hope I can do something for you guys on the team!

EDIT:
Can I have my name on both the avatar and the signature as well? (If I get approved, that is x) )
Ahh, I didn't say you could join the team, just ask to get approval first. But I hope Cherz accepts you in anyway!
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:39 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Ahh, I didn't say you could join the team, just ask to get approval first. But I hope Cherz accepts you in anyway!

Chocked_2 Chocked_2 Chocked_2 ?!?!? oh well, I thought... nvm... Tired but hopefully I get to be on the team anyways, I swear I will be a good teammate!
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:45 AM)AznInferno1995 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:39 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Ahh, I didn't say you could join the team, just ask to get approval first. But I hope Cherz accepts you in anyway!

Chocked_2 Chocked_2 Chocked_2 ?!?!? oh well, I thought... nvm... Tired but hopefully I get to be on the team anyways, I swear I will be a good teammate!
Welcome to the team. You're accepted lol.
Grin Alright! I promise you I'll be a great addition to the team with my Death Pegasus!
Here's AznInferno1995's team sig. Please be sure to give proper credit for the signature.
I really like it!! Next can I get a new avatar too (If that's not too much to ask)?
Ah, I was so elated about the new signature that I forgot! Anyways, there it is VVVV thank you~
I'm somewhat of a decent blader referred to by AznInferno1995. I would like to join.

Name- CixFate
City and State- (Near) Clifton Park, Ny
Strongest Beyblade: Earth Eagle 145WD
I only have a few decent beys but i plan on getting stronger beys eventually.
Well, well, well. Someone's proving to be an excellent member. Great job Azn. Welcome to the team CixFate.
So Azn, can you make it to the tournament in Philly? I think you said you could in PMs, heh.
Oh, and Cherz, just asking, are you planning to host one almost every month?