[USA] Team Golden Eagle

I'll look it up on Google maps to see the park and see if its tournament suitable

And do you have any other places that we could use for backup

Um, IDK, I'll have to search them up. And speaking of backup, we should plan a rain date as well.
We dont really have the official date as of now

And these BB-10's are Stressing Lol they cost ALOT Of Money
Ok for my signature I'd like a pic of the guy with hell kerbecs (forgot his name) screaming with a greenish glow around him with a Variares behind him and have it say at the bottom right corner Only The Boss can be this epic!
with a TGE Next to it.
Do you think you can do that?
I think i know a group of kids (They are 10 and 10 I help around town a lot) who would join if i told them about the team.
That would be great! That way, we could get the tournament approved. Do they know how to customize decent beyblades, and do they have parts?
Yes we would let them join
They have to make an account and the tourney is in PA tho
thank you for letting me join
When did you Qualify
I asked to join yesterday
I think Ill be able to start a tourney in this here island of bones and I can advertise Golden Eagle to all the attendees!
My variares loves to battle he has beaten my hasbro thermal lacerta and grand cetus a thousand times now so I think he'd love some new competition!
Tongue_out
yeah do all the advertising you want
So Boss Man whatever happened to the tourney ???
Kamari
Key West, Florida
10 (he's one of those 10 yr. olds i told ya about)
Wing Pegasis (Japanese)
I did this for a friend of mine who i help with
Whats his Beyblades ???
Wing Pegasus is his bey he's not trading it cost him a lot of money!
i didn't want to trade Chocked_2 ??
is that his only bey ??
Does Kamari have a forum account?
Note- Sorry about my lack of posts, high school is busy.
Um, did you get more bladers to join for the tourney yet? Sorry for being nosy/impatient. Just wanted to know so I can prepare hah.
Kamari said he'll get to it when he has an account ill tell ya and yes he only owns wing pegasus.
Question to "Bossman." By your fusion wheel, Infinity, do you mean the one that comes with limited edition Libra?
Because that wheel is terrible.. sorry Tongue_out
I didn't talk to bossman in a while so idle wats up with the tourney and I want to update my best Bey to Flash Pisces 100R2F
I also have another 10 yr. old joining the team tomorrow expect it!
Ok Cool Smile And what are his blades ??
I'm not sure yet. but he's signing up today!
Cool Man Hope he Has fun