[USA] Team Golden Eagle

This thread is dying slowly guys we need more post and stuff on here Uncertain
It's not dying slowly. School, and other things have people busy, and the WBO is not necessity. People will begin to post more often as their schedules become less busy. Sorry about not posting as much as I usually do, I've been busy with school, and my sick aunt.
I hear you man your right and some people have personal problems such as yourself so yeah ill delete that post since its unnecessary
Okay, not trying to "take over" but here are the confirmed list of participants in the tourney so far.

xXJCherzXx
TwiSteD' EAGLE
BladerPegasis
PegasusGirl

And Twisted Eagle, do you have any more participants? And have they created any accounts yet?
And please notify me when there is a new participant coming. I'll update the list, or if Cherz wants, he can post it himself.
My 2 bris would come they could make accounts easily but we need 2 more to be Real
Okay, can you ask them to make accounts this weekend? Or if not, this week. OR... if not, this month, haha. So:

Confirmed Participants:
BladerPegasis
Twisted' Eagle
xXJCherzXx
PegasusGirl
Unregistered Member (as of now)
Unregistered Member (as of now)
CyberDestroyer

One spot left! I will try to ask the other Philadelphia Team if they will participate. Cherz is kinda busy right now, so you won't get much response from him, hah, no offense to you Cherz.

And yes, to those who are wondering, even though this thread isn't that active right now, we are still having the tournament, we have not cancelled it. K, that's all from me!
Cyberdestroyer should be added to that list.
hi my name is Isaac i live in Yorktown VA i am 10 years old and my bey is Poison Orion 145 WD and i would like to join the team (pm me if im in)
Poison...? But okay, PM Cherz to see if you are in. And use the Build Me A Combo thread to make a better one, because Poison... Ew. No offense man. And I'm guessing you can't make it to a Philadelphia tournament? And Cherz, I've updated the list! Only one more to go!
Well Ummm yeah lol they will make accounts when the tourney is about to be in place
So... You're saying that they will make accounts when there is one more confirmed participant?
Yes Sir
Tired Well, okay then. Have you got all the BB-10s rented yet? And maybe the next one (if we actually have one) should be indoors, ha. You can probably gues why.
My mom used to be a flight attendant and in a couple months she technically is retiring so she will get her travel benefits back which means my whole family could fly to Philadelphia for only $75 so I'll be at a lot of tournaments across the country!
wow that's awesome so be glad to see you here next time Smile
That's great!

Anyways, I've PMed multiple NJ/Philadelphia bladers but they won't respond... Maybe they don't like me or something...? Uncertain lol
Yep, he said it was too far, so he couldn't make it.
Name (Full or real name not required)- Tyeezy or Hazel (Username: Tyeezy_)

City and State- Memphis , Tn.
Age- 12twelve going on 13thirteen
Strongest Bey- Spiral / Screw - Unicorno / Striker (Beyblade further explained in signature.)
I hear there might be a tourney in Philly hosted here?
YES!!! Can you come? (*thinks* please say yes... oh please, oh please.)
And Cherz, can you grant permission for me to accept members to the team? Thanks.
(Also, please say yes!!! Ha)
(Oct. 26, 2012  8:03 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: I hear there might be a tourney in Philly hosted here?
Your on the team Smile

( My first accept Lol )

Um... He did't actually say he wanted to be on the team... But if he does, he can say so himself, Grin
Wrong one LOL
Calvin Melchor
Long beach,california
12 years old
Ray striker D125CS
Can I be on the team i swear ill try my best to get better
Ill try my best to be at every of our tournaments