[USA] Team Golden Eagle

(Oct. 04, 2012  10:15 PM)✪nly The Ⓑ✪ss Wrote: Chase Floyd
Key West FL
Variares DGrin

I can't say I'm a good blader but I'd Love to join!

Welcome to the team.
TwiSteD EAGLE' is a co-owner of this team, so treat him with respect, and be sure to read his posts if nessecary. I thought that I'd just point that out, since not all members of the team might check the first post in this thread.
(Oct. 04, 2012  10:15 PM)✪nly The Ⓑ✪ss Wrote: Chase Floyd
Key West FL
Variares DGrin

I can't say I'm a good blader but I'd Love to join!
Yo an welcome to the team and since your saying your not a good blader PM me your parts i can help you a out with some good combos Tongue_out
So you have the location, you have some of the bladers attending (Twisted Eagle and I and you), and you have almost all of the prizes. When you get them, will you make a thread for the tourney, or do you have to propose first? And is your sis coming? Sorry about this torrent of questions, and you don't have to answer immediately.
(Oct. 04, 2012  11:09 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So you have the location, you have some of the bladers attending (Twisted Eagle and I and you), and you have almost all of the prizes. When you get them, will you make a thread for the tourney, or do you have to propose first? And is your sis coming? Sorry about this torrent of questions, and you don't have to answer immediately.

Yeah my sister is coming, and I will have to make a proposal first, and upon approval the event will be official. In order to create a proposal, I need 8 confirmed tournament participants, so once again, have your friends make accounts, and join this team, if they would be able to attend the tournament.
my bro has an account and is coming also i have to log hi in and P you tho Boss
and i might have 2 more people coming we have to have a total of i think 9 bladers that will surely come
to propose for one right ???

What's your brothers account name, and how old is he?
He's 9 and i gotta look his up
Only prizes. I think. Post that question in a question, and answer thread.
So how any bladers do you know that are coming to the tourney ??
I only have like 3 over here .......
Umm counting myself, 3 Bladers.
By the way, I wasn't counting BladerPegasis, so technically we have around 7 confirmed participants, so we only need a few more for a proposal.
i have 4 maybes on my list
ill talk to them about aking an arrangeent with the $5 they all need
My sister might attend! Smile I need to confirm it though, and she's not a very good blader; she uses my parts. Will that be okay?

EDIT: Sorry, never mind. She can't create an account...
jemar tonroto ON 10 flame byxis 230 WD
(Oct. 04, 2012  11:59 PM)sonoro Wrote: jemar tonroto ON 10 flame byxis 230 WD

This is a USA team, and Toronto is in Canada if i'm not mistaken. Please find another team, sorry...
Yo boss you shuld PM the 2 florida Team mates and tell them to start a branch in florida and make it as big as possible
hey my name is
dako
i live in gerioga
im 13 years old
and my stronget bey is twisted leon 105wd
another member for the South Team ( Florida, Georgia ,Etc )
Sorry if i have been inactive, i have been buried in school.
I have a few friends who might join, I don't know if they would keep up with the team though.
Its okay there wasn't really anything to be active with and most of all your the bosses sister LOL
(Oct. 05, 2012  2:51 AM)dako Wrote: hey my name is
dako
i live in gerioga
im 13 years old
and my stronget bey is twisted leon 105wd

Welcome to the team.
By the way, Beyfeathers isn't my sister, PegasisGirl is.
Oh well then LOL and Welcome to the team Dako
Is the tourney gonna be in the grass? I know this may be a weird question, but I would prefer it if it were on picnic tables... Otherwise, I won't be able to participate... Uncertain Parent problems. 0_o
Is there picnic tables at the park
I don't know... I'll expect Cherz to visit the park way before the tournament to see how the park is for having a Beyblade tournament. Either that, or they could find a location inside, which will probably be hard to do.