[USA] Team Golden Eagle

Figured I may as well give a shot at this since I'm still not in a team. xD

Name:ReploidZero
Age:20 (Yes, I'm a bit on the old side for someone who like beyblading)
City and State: Ludlow, MA
Strongest Bey: ( To be honest I have various customizations for different types)
Attack: MF- Flash Scorpio(Escolpio) 90 MF/R2F (I use MF for practice matches as to not wear out R2F too much. I also sometimes use S130 or GB 145 on this combo when faced with shorter beys.
Defense: MF-Basalt/Twisted Cancer/Gasher 230D (Gonna hopefully upgrade this when I get my hands on a Duo wheel and a TH170 track)

Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 EWD(Boost Mode)

Bio: Yes I am an older blader I'll agree with that, I've actually been into Beyblading for several years back during the plastics generation of Beyblades before MFB. Recently about 2-3 years ago I got back into Beyblading when the MFB Beys came out,and since then I've been studying the forum topics, and reading the Beywiki to both improve my combos as well and become more knowledgeable about the top parts. Though I'm no pro beyblader, I do enjoy the game regardless and still enjoy the nostalgic memories that beyblading brings me. I've also got a fairly large collection of beyblades,which more importantly, means more parts for me to change my combos with.
(Mar. 02, 2013  5:33 AM)King of Games Wrote: #1
that waz totally uncalled for
superiorblader, will you be signing up for this team?
I resign from Team Golden Eagle!