I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
Is meteo L-drago any good?
To me yes, it's a great attack type.
Ive been looking for a good attack type
But if you ask me (Which you didTongue_out) I would say you should get Blitz Unicorno, It's like the number 1 Attack type bey
Is the hasbro version of that available yet? (By the way, well played)
Yeah it's called Ray Striker I believe. and Thank You
Ok, thanks!
I'm here to help fellow teammates.
I am as well. This team is meant to help each other and discuss with each other.
That's right ZanymidgtStupid
MasterBlader-x Wrote:Yeah it's called Ray Striker I believe. and Thank You
Eh, Ehm. You are incorrect. Ray striker is the hasbro version of Ray unicorno.EarthEagle2813, I think Blitz Striker Might be out, But I don't know.
I don't think its out, the only Metal Fury bey out in the US is Cosmic Pegasus, but thats just the last time I checked.
Thank you I'll update my sig soon (sorry it's custom) EDIT: BTW flameos comes from flame gemios also i had to take my b vids off of you tube because 1 year or some point a bunch of most epic bey ever vids came so i'm the original just to be clear.

ps: tell no one about my combo. i'm reading you....
Okay and looked at your site Flameos, and i can't wait till it's done!!!
No, L-drago destructor, fang leone, forbidden ionis, and others are out as well. I just don't think they released Blitz striker yet. Confused
Now for the discussion topic:
I think the combo would be OK, but might be a bit light. What do you guys think? How do you think/know it preforms, how does it look, Testing you did, etc. Let's Get CHATTING! Smile
Well i never had a Rex anything so i don't know how the weight of the Clear Wheel will effect it's performance, but i do have a 145, WD, and the Flame Wheel, and if it performs like Flame Byxis 145WD then it'll be a pretty good combo.
hmmm, maybe an Aquario CW could be a substitute. Do you have one of those? maybe you could do a quick match with it against a twisted Byxis __(defence type)
No, and the only clear wheels i have are Byxis,tempo,L-drago,and pegasus. can i use any of these as a substitute?
I honestly don't think Flame Rex is a good combo. Its a bit light. Using a metal face and a different stamina wheel would make it a better combo.
How about pegasus? what are the tracks and tips you have? then I can think of a good defence combo to use as it's challenge. We'll have to work on Flame pegasus 145WD though, it's balance type.
I may not have good parts, but I know some decent combos. Why don't you try Burn ___ CH145S for a stamina combo.
I don't think either of us have those parts. And mainly, we're wondering about Flame_ 145WD. Good suggestion, though, just sound alot like saggittarios combo.
Maybe YOU have some parts to make it better? Like, Flame Pegasus GB145D?
Okay here's all i have:
Face bolts(don't think this really matters): Byxis, Tempo, L-Drago
Clear Wheels: Byxis, Tempo, L-Drago, Pegasus
Metal wheels: Flame, Twisted, Meteo, Cyber
Spin Tracks: 230, 145, 85
Performance Tips: WD, WD, XF, (and i broke my HF today. I'm so ANGRY!!!!!!Angry)
And that's it.
Actually, I have none of those parts, sadly. I'm a complete amateur when it comes to my beyblade collection. The only parts from the combo I just made were Sharp and Burn. Burn is bette then stamina for stamina combos.

EDIT: For MBX, try Twisted Tempo 230WD for defense, Meteo L-Drago 85XF for attack, and Flame Byxis 145WD for stamina. I know they aren't the best, but thats the best I could do with those parts.