36.84%
It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
It'll be fine, I mostly use stamina types.
@ Legendblader, yeah. Just read the OP for what you need. Wink Glad to have you as a teammate.
Name: Legendblader01
Bey: MF-H Blitz Unicorno CH120 R2F
Reason: Oppurtunity to become stronger.
Alright. MBX will let you in the team. It seems to be like your an attack user. Am I right? What's your favorite type to use???
Okay we're slowly getting more members, so join now!!Stupid
Are you able to change your information, like your bey and age?
EDIT:Also, what is the Ultimate Knowledge?
Yeah, just tell me what need to be changed, and i'll change it.
(Aug. 09, 2012  3:00 AM)Zanymidgt Wrote: Alright. MBX will let you in the team. It seems to be like your an attack user. Am I right? What's your favorite type to use???
Sometimes attack, but mostly defense and balance types.

(Aug. 09, 2012  4:01 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Yeah, just tell me what need to be changed, and i'll change it.
Can you change my bey to MF Basalt Aquario BD145R2F
Yeah and do you want me to put u in the Defense user group? Also that's a god combo i like it.
(Aug. 09, 2012  4:10 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Yeah and do you want me to put u in the Defense user group? Also that's a god combo i like it.
Ok you can do thatTongue_out

EDIT: Hey MBX Can you tell me what each team is?
(Aug. 09, 2012  4:10 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Yeah and do you want me to put u in the Defense user group? Also that's a god combo i like it.

It would be good to do that, but it would be a better balance type if it had a better Performance Tip, like SF, RSF, S, CS, HF, XF, or WF.
Well this is how it goes.
Galaxy Attackers: This group is made up of the team's Attack users
Cosmic Defenders: This group is made up of the team's Defense users
Infinity Spinners: This group is made up of the team's Stamina users
Cosmic Combos: This group is for the members of the team who make super awesome combos. (If your a balance user also you'll go in this group)
Ultimate Knowledge: This group is for members who have extreme knowledge of beyblade.

And i got a XF from my Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assualt and a HF from my Legendary Cyber Pegasus (Which by the way Sucks!!!!!)
(Aug. 09, 2012  4:37 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: And i got a XF from my Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assualt and a HF from my Legendary Cyber Pegasus (Which by the way Sucks!!!!!)
do you still want it?
Is it possible to be in two groups? Like, Galaxy attackers and extreme knowledge? Cuz Most people have knowledge of beyblades but have a type as well...
I could look for new recruits. And also, Cyber Pegasus is a bey for Hasbro users.
Looking for new Recruits is a great idea! Just don't go spamming on other peoples thread. Put a link in your sig, welcome new members, just do what you normally do! Also, Cyber pegasus may be for hasbro users, but that doesn't mean all hasbro users need a cyber pegasus. I mean, Hey, I use something totally different. Hasbro still lets us make combos! Wink
I would never spam in a thread, and I already did put a link in my sig Wink But before Metal Masters came out, Cyber Pegasus was counter "strong" in my old neighborhoods weird beyblade society.
Hmmm... Cyber pegasus just doesn't really fit my style, anyways. I want an attack type that will knock away it's opponent, but can survive a bit if it doesn't work.
There's a common launch technique for attack types, I think it may be showed on the BeyChannel. There is a Metal Master bey thats a special attack type version of Gravity Destroyer/Perseus that would be good for that cause.
Name: EarthEagle2813
Bey: Earth Eagle c145 wd/ Balance
Reason: Im pretty strong and want to get stronger
I would love to join this team

Name: Flameos (yes I know its wierd)
Bey: Flame Gemios SW145ES/With its spin track I have no clue but I would guess an epic Balance
Location: (main home) Peterstown, WV (grandmother's home but there alot) Rich Creek, VA
Reason: I love battling and I wouldn't mind mind battling other members or sharing credit

one more thing: I'm a little chatty.
I have updated the OP, and welcome to the team EarthEagle2813, Flameos
Are you still here?
What are you talking about?
Just checking