[USA,Maryland] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom ARISE

on
Hosted by
  ikmv
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

call deikailo if you get lost at 6317457001

I will be hosting this tournament in place of Galaxy as I know alot including me would love to see an official tournament in MD. This is copy and pasted from the other post but feel free to confirm as I will be PM'n people on this list tonight.
AGAIN this tournament will be held with or without Galaxy.

Date: March 19th 2011

Time: 1:00 Until It Finishes ( for anyone whom taking metro bus to get there try getting there 12:00 at that station when i say to go to)

Where: Jackson Road park in Silver Spring Maryland

Expected: At Least 40

Format: Standerd Format (Libra Wheel is IS NOW LEGAL!)
Round Robin if under 30 people
Double Elimination if its over 30 People

Price: 5 Dollars unless you have A Blader Passport

Prize
1st Place: Vulcan Horseus (Depending on Attendees)
2nd Place: Flame Byxis (Depending on Attendees)
3rd Place: Hasbro LL Drago Booster (Depending on Attendees)

List:
IKMV
BladerSnowkid
NeoN!nja
Deikailo
Holyblades (Coming, Judge,Host, Recording)
Rotation (Coming, Recording)
earthleone234 (Coming, Judge)
beybladewrecker (Coming)
Wing_Zero (Coming)
Ichiro (Coming, Donating)
dragoon51 (Coming)
shadoweagle3010 (Coming)
Skectchy (Coming)
Mr. L Drago (Maybe)
Zaxas93 (Maybe)
NightVigro8787 (Coming, Judge)
Hayabusa (Maybe)
SEblader (Maybe)
popitpopit (Maybe)
blader56 (Maybe)
BillyBlast (Coming, Donating)
Kayla10 (Coming)
BDaichi (N/A)
Littledogj2k (Maybe)
tkoextreme (Coming)
jr591 (Maybe)
UltimateChimera (Maybe)
Flame (Coming, Judge)
ThunderFX4 (Maybe)
BeyBladeUltimo (Coming)
chitychity (Maybe)
Aquos (Coming)
rock L-drago (Coming)
The Fire Wyrm (Maybe,Recording)
Ishaan3 (Coming)
BeyBladeUltimo (Coming)
ultra quincy (Coming)
omegaman (Coming)
LifeOfTheParty (Coming)
Breaker (Coming)
Otsu + 1 (Coming)
kenshinX (Coming)
aphonicfool (Coming)
SwagBlader2500

Now For Transportation and Location :
here were gonna beyblade at: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF...5&t=h&z=19

Now transportation there 2 ways you guys can do:
1 Metro transportation witch mean there 3 station you can go 1 is Collage park station 2nd Silver Spring station (Recommended for easy transportation; btw try arriving at 12:00 just to be sure cause sometimes metro bus can arrive early) last one is Glenmont Station. okay for bus after train ride.
For Silver Spring Station you must take Z2-Onley and Stop at Jackson Road. For Glenmont station take C8-Collage Park and Stop at Jackson Road and Collage Park Station take C8-White Flint and again Stop at Jackson Road.

Prizes subject to change with the amount of attendees.So the more the better!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i should had used Meteo L Drago to ikmv D; with 145 track and D tip
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:40 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Does that go the same for recent and every future tournament?

Absolutely, do not hesitate.
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:34 PM)ikmv Wrote: TT atk stadiums were used in the matches. The Video is a parody of yugioh 5D for fun.

Incidently MD Bladers get pumped and take Your Title back from me should be mad a NYorker won your first tournament so you should be getting it back...
ill take the NJ Title hah
oh Deikailo since i never faced you why dont we face each other at NJ tournament free play
All those combos I test battled with my destabilizer..... Won every single time.....
I'm on my knees, Please Please Please, KILL ME! -Girl from Sweedish Idol.
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:28 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: All those combos I test battled with my destabilizer..... Won every single time.....
I'm on my knees, Please Please Please, KILL ME! -Girl from Sweedish Idol.
wait my LLD Tier won Gasp?
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:28 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Are Hasbro now official cause that what I see in the video lol

no... hasbro are not official... the reason y hasbro was used in the vid was because they were messing around and pretending to play beyblade on motorcycles. lol. anyways, i don't see why they would. i could see potential in the new hasbro stadiums as legal stadiums but that is for the WBO to decide.
(Mar. 21, 2011  2:30 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:28 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Are Hasbro now official cause that what I see in the video lol

no... hasbro are not official... the reason y hasbro was used in the vid was because they were messing around and pretending to play beyblade on motorcycles. lol. anyways, i don't see why they would. i could see potential in the new hasbro stadiums as legal stadiums but that is for the WBO to decide.
hold on you mean the blue one?????? with Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo L Drago Recolor edition? Oh Great FML im Galaxy4ever said that -logs off-
well, i said it was for the WBO to decide... i didn't say it was definite
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:14 AM)®otation Wrote:

hold on you mean the blue one?????? with Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo L Drago Recolor edition? Oh Great FML im Galaxy4ever said that -logs off-

How did you get into my account?! I logged off! Wait a minute, you went to your computer history didn't you?
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:52 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:34 PM)ikmv Wrote: TT atk stadiums were used in the matches. The Video is a parody of yugioh 5D for fun.

Incidently MD Bladers get pumped and take Your Title back from me should be mad a NYorker won your first tournament so you should be getting it back...
oh Deikailo since i never faced you why dont we face each other at NJ tournament free play
Definitely! I never get to battle attackers. You guys make New York look boring.
(Mar. 21, 2011  2:00 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Definitely! I never get to battle attackers. You guys make New York look boring.
hmmm I think we can work something out when im come to new york :3 some where like idk Uncertain
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:15 AM)®otation Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:14 AM)®otation Wrote:

How did you get into my account?! I logged off! Wait a minute, you went to your computer history didn't you?
no you didn't o_o you went on WBO Again and didn't log off when i got back on yesterday
(Mar. 21, 2011  2:00 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

hahaha without us will be soo boring but with us will be fun seeing attacker Tries to kill an Defense Combination
good tournament guys i will avenge myself next time don't worry lol but ikmv you are a boss. if it wasn't for ikmv i would of probably been stranded in the park lol i was walking for days
Rotation and Galaxy, where are you guys from exactly? And is it possible for your guys to drive to Baltimore?
Galaxy if from Silver Spring MD
I'm from Germantown MD but originally DC. And yes its possible we can go to B-More because that's where I get my CI done. The thing on my ear for hearing test.

Takes us abt 25 min to Bmore. I told Otsu that he and I can try to plan a tourney there maybe during Spring Break which is in 3weeks so... and plus your a veteran. Help us! Lol
Deikailo I'll tell you when I'm coming back to NYC Brooklyn in ahead of time so you can set a tourney xD
Thanks Rotation i was in class and im using an carppy phone bill-.-
Thanks Rotation i was in class and im using an carppy phone -.-
I'm going to find a store from Baltimore to host it in. I have a place to crash there since I have a friend who owes me a few favours. I was thinking beginning of May. Sound okay?
Sure, plus try Otsu's friend place called Xandu-games in B-More. They have weekly tourneys there but not WBo tourneys
That's one of the stores I was going to call up about it. How big is their space?
Dam, Im going to ask Otsu for the pic cause it did look pretty big space in there. Plus if they ask you "why" try to get Otsu to contact them or you AND Otsu can host there. I want to be judge again just so I can collect more faces xD

EDIT: Here's his thread about it. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Baltimor...nadu-Games
I'll call them up and make them give me a date. Every time I've called up and asked, I get a yes on the first or second time asking. Normally it's the first time if I speak with the manager directly.
Oohhh xD. Manager FTW! Plus you called today or later on?
No, I haven't called at all. I'll do it tomorrow or tonight.
Hmm Deikailo i have a Guest Room you can stay with it was used to be my dad room but my dad still sleeps there but we can still clean the bed up a little
That sounds great, actually. I might take you up on that.
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: That sounds great, actually. I might take you up on that.
okay besides i dont really knowhow long you will be staying there for but im sure we can beyblade Almost Everyday xD

besides i'll let you use my laptop to keep you busy while im doing work

Edit: we'll talk through Pm